2 2
billvon

Russiagate

yoink

******The contents of the emails alone should lead to prosecution of multiple people including POTUS.
Unbelievable.

:D

Ah, no, they don't.

Please explain why rather than just using emotes and throw-out sentences.

I'll help you.
I actually don't think that they implicate POTUS at the moment. Maybe later...

But I do think there seems to be enough evidence to begin the prosecution of everyone else who was at that meeting.

For what?

What law did they break?

The same law Hillary's team broke when they really did get op info from the Ukrainian gov?

You guys are losing it......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

I am waiting for Rush or Ron to claim that Obama illegally snuck this lawyer into the country to entrap Trump.

So you are reading the stories for sites other than your usual ones.

Good for you.

This story gets more and more interesting all the time.

Trump Jr. is in no peril that is for sure.

But this may drag others in that the media is not yet talking about.

Time will tell.

In the mean time!

Breath, breath. Cause NOTHING is going to come of this.

Oh, BTW
Did you see that only one Dem signed up in support of that goofy bastards article of impeachment?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/breaking-house-dem-files-article-impeachment-trump-one-supporter/

The Dems may be stilly and sore losers but, they are not (yet) fools.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********The contents of the emails alone should lead to prosecution of multiple people including POTUS.
Unbelievable.

:D

Ah, no, they don't.

Please explain why rather than just using emotes and throw-out sentences.

I'll help you.
I actually don't think that they implicate POTUS at the moment. Maybe later...

But I do think there seems to be enough evidence to begin the prosecution of everyone else who was at that meeting.

For what?

What law did they break?

The same law Hillary's team broke when they really did get op info from the Ukrainian gov?

You guys are losing it......

Another lame attempt at diversion from Hannity rushmc.

Lawrence Noble, general counsel of the non-partisan Campaign Legal Center, on the Hannity/Politico story:

“I think the article raises some troubling questions about Ukraine involvement in our elections,” Noble said. “The difference is that there is not clear evidence of the Clinton campaign coordinating with a foreign national or encouraging or accepting their help.”

“If the Ukrainian government did oppo[sitional] research in coordination with the Clinton campaign or the DNC and they knowingly accepted the information,” he added, “there is a possible foreign national contribution. But if Chalupa was gathering the information and passing it on, the question is who did the work and what did the Clinton campaign and DNC know. That’s not clear from the report."

“If the Ukrainian government did the same with Clinton as the evidence suggests Russia did with Trump,” he said, “it’s just as serious. But we are not there.”

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gowlerk

For what?

What law did they break?

Don't know yet. But Mueller will find out and let us know soon enough.

One thing we DO know is that they lied, lied, and then lied again as more details emerged that exposed their previous lies.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gowlerk

For what?

What law did they break?

So when he comes back and says it is a big nothing burger, what will you say then?
Abraham Lincoln

So when he comes back and says it is a big nothing burger, what will you say then?

In that unlikely event I'll move on to some of the other reasons Trump is a disaster. There is no shortage of them. What are you going to say when the indictments start?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

For what?

What law did they break?

I would say "what parallel universe have I just fallen into?"

When Mueller comes back and says it's a big crimeburger and Trump pre-emptively pardons his own son what will you say then?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

SkyDekker

He will cheer him on, because Mueller is obviously biased.

The other question is what did Rush say when every successive congressional investigation came back and said Benghazi was a big nothingburger? Or when the Clinton foundation accusations faded away into a big nothingburger.

I'm sure he was gracious enough to retract his earlier conclusions.... right?:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

gowlerk

In that unlikely event I'll move on to some of the other reasons Trump is a disaster. There is no shortage of them. What are you going to say when the indictments start?

there will not be any
No laws have been broken
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***He will cheer him on, because Mueller is obviously biased.

The other question is what did Rush say when every successive congressional investigation came back and said Benghazi was a big nothingburger? Or when the Clinton foundation accusations faded away into a big nothingburger.

I'm sure he was gracious enough to retract his earlier conclusions.... right?:P

this is why Lynch her name is now under investigation.
Abraham Lincoln

>Many of them lied on federal background forms, which is a felony.

My prediction for RushMC's progression:

"There's NO CONNECTION between Russia and the election! Democrats are just crybabies. Clinton lost, period."

"There's NO EVIDENCE that the Trump campaign had anything to do with Russian tampering in the election! Clinton is trying to deflect blame for her loss."

"There's NOTHING WRONG with Trump Jr's seeking help from the Russians on the campaign! And Clinton did it too."

"It's a MINOR CRIME only! Like a speeding ticket. Clinton did far worse."

"It's NOT AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE! Clinton was impeached too, anyway."

"There's NO CONNECTION between Russia and the election! Democrats are just crybabies. Clinton lost, period."

"There's NO EVIDENCE that the Trump campaign had anything to do with Russian tampering in the election! Clinton is trying to deflect blame for her loss."

Now you are getting there.
These are both totally true!

It should feel refreshing for you to post some truth once in a while.

BTW

If you have evidence to dis-prove the second statement you should send it to all the whiny Democrats who keep saying there is no evidence.
You could really help them out huh:D
Abraham Lincoln

>These are both totally true!

Thank you for letting me lead you by the nose! I guess you're used to it by now, after being trained to regurgitate whatever today's right wing talking point is.

In today's Russiagate news, Trump throws his son under the bus.
================
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump was "not aware of and did not attend" a 2016 meeting between his son, Donald Trump Jr., and a Kremlin-connected lawyer that the New York Times reported on Sunday followed promises of damaging information on Hillary Clinton, Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump's legal team, said.
=================

billvon

>These are both totally true!

Thank you for letting me lead you by the nose! I guess you're used to it by now, after being trained to regurgitate whatever today's right wing talking point is.

In today's Russiagate news, Trump throws his son under the bus.
================
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump was "not aware of and did not attend" a 2016 meeting between his son, Donald Trump Jr., and a Kremlin-connected lawyer that the New York Times reported on Sunday followed promises of damaging information on Hillary Clinton, Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump's legal team, said.
=================

He throws him under the bus?

He is currently defending him!:D:D:D

WOW Bill
You really are losing it.

BTW
I have stated BOTH of the quotes in some form before:D

and you had better go read the rest of that story and then amend your point!!!:D:D

Reuter, FNN, The Washington Post and others are your friends I see.

What a hoot:D
Abraham Lincoln

John Oliver on the Late show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSuD7gMQ0x4

Colbert: I'm used to a world where we're divided on things like abortion, taxes or government controlled healthcare

Oliver: right! Polarizing issues.

Colbert: Have we come to a nation where colluding with a hostile foreign power to manipulate our election is a 'left vs right' thing? Is that it? Is that where we are??

Oliver: I don't know, but the very fact that you just said that sentence out loud shows that we are turbo-fucked!

:D:D:D

billvon

It's amusing when you get so worked up you start with the multiple replies. Your panic is coming through loud and clear.

Your mind reading skills still suck:D
Abraham Lincoln

>He is currently defending him!

Of course he is tweeting that he does. But don't forget - historically, most of what he says is false.

Once Trump Jr. goes down for this, Trump will distance himself as much as possible. "Look, I support him 100% - but I didn't know about the meeting, I wasn't there, and it had nothing to do with me. It was all him."