2 2
billvon

Russiagate

rushmc

******The Democrats are being beaten at their own game....

He refused to play their game...

Can you make your mind up? Is he playing their game or not playing their game? Is one of them good and one of them bad, or does it not matter as long as he's the one doing it? All hail the mango messiah....

Context...

Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I'm reading your second quote in the context of your first exactly opposite quote.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

The truth, as always.

You would not know the truth if it hit you upside your head with a 2 by 4

Is that the same truth that produced 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas already?

right... those things did not happen. and they have nothing to do with Russia or foreign powers and they don't involve anyone that was connected to anyone's campaign.

2x4.... back to you

rushmc

For the author of your "truth" Hannity learned his talking points from Goodwin.

"For the Fox Nationalists, obscenity is no barrier to another opportunity to smear the President. Anyone who doesn’t believe that Fox deliberately chose to use profane language that is a pejorative allusion to vaginas in order to emasculate their targets doesn’t know Fox very well.

The story linked to an article on Fox’s sister newspaper the New York Post by right-wing hack Michael Goodwin. The underlying article was a lame effort to disparage Obama’s press conference yesterday. Goodwin filled the column with nonsense attacks and ad hominem insults. He began by comparing Obama’s presidency with the scandal-plagued administrations of Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton. Of course, Obama has not had any scandals attributed to him, much less those with serious consequences like criminal break-ins and sexual misconduct.

What Goodwin thinks are equivalent controversies consist of the President having held fundraisers. Saints preserve us – a politician has engaged in soliciting donations! Then Goodwin is shocked – SHOCKED – that the President made a few references to his political opponents. That must be a first. Then, just before accusing Obama of lying “virtually every time he appears in public,” Goodwin outright lies by asserting that Obama leaked classified information for political gain. He made no effort to document that falsehood."
https://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?tag=michael-goodwin

I thought the thread was about Russia - not Hillary?

Actually the memo specifically states that an FBI investigation was opened up and warrants obtained for someone that was interacting and known to have interacted with Russians and possibly as a foreign agent....years before.

That is independent of any dossier or anything that came from Steele. I expect the dossier added fuel to the already burning fire - i.e. would trigger further investigation regarding an ongoing investigation.

You do know how to read yes?

Summer 2014 – The FBI begins monitoring Page’s communications under a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant relating to his 2013 contacts with Russian operatives.

https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/

just a piece of the Carter Page timeline, which with or without any Steele Dossier would have still had him monitored.

Page worked for the campaign, went to Russia, bragged about it, then lied about it, then continued to have contact with the campaign that he worked for.

When someone working for a campaign for the presidency makes trips to Russia for ANY reason, I expect the FBI gets involved and monitors that yes.... it is in fact when any reasonable person would expect them to do. Except mayhaps for you of course....

2x4 back to you

tkhayes

I thought the thread was about Russia - not Hillary?

Actually the memo specifically states that an FBI investigation was opened up and warrants obtained for someone that was interacting and known to have interacted with Russians and possibly as a foreign agent....years before.

That is independent of any dossier or anything that came from Steele. I expect the dossier added fuel to the already burning fire - i.e. would trigger further investigation regarding an ongoing investigation.

You do know how to read yes?

Summer 2014 – The FBI begins monitoring Page’s communications under a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant relating to his 2013 contacts with Russian operatives.

https://www.justsecurity.org/46786/timeline-carter-pages-contacts-russia/

just a piece of the Carter Page timeline, which with or without any Steele Dossier would have still had him monitored.

Page worked for the campaign, went to Russia, bragged about it, then lied about it, then continued to have contact with the campaign that he worked for.

When someone working for a campaign for the presidency makes trips to Russia for ANY reason, I expect the FBI gets involved and monitors that yes.... it is in fact when any reasonable person would expect them to do. Except mayhaps for you of course....

2x4 back to you

It is about Russia. And Hillary is ear deep In the details of that investigation.

And at this point there have been no charges related to Russia collusion. They are ancillary charges that have nothing to do with the Russia facts in and of themselves. I don't know why that's so hard for you guys to see?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And Hillary is ear deep In the details of that investigation.

No matter how much you make that ridiculous claim no on is going to lock her up. Mueller will get as close to the truth as he can. Some people will be locked up. But lucky for cadet bone spurs he can not force Russians to cooperate.

Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

SkyDekker

He released it against the objections of DOJ and FBI.

That makes perfect sense. They were trying to cover their own abuses and asses. Which is quite evident when we see what comes out day by day.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

He released it against the objections of DOJ and FBI.

That makes perfect sense. They were trying to cover their own abuses and asses. Which is quite evident when we see what comes out day by day.

How would he know? He made up his mind before he even read it.

>It is about Russia. And Hillary is ear deep In the details of that investigation.

1) He didn't do it
2) OK maybe he did but it doesn't matter
3) Clinton did it first

>And at this point there have been no charges related to Russia collusion.

"Collusion" is not a crime; no legal statutes prohibit that. Treason against the US is, as is fraud, as is lying under oath to cover up Russian collusion. There have been a lot of charges related to those.

While Russia is handing the USA its lunch politically and in savvy political meddling.

The US military is delivering some blows of its own:
UPDATED: More than 200 Russians may have been killed in Coalition strikes against ‘pro-regime’ forces in Syria
As many as 215 Russian citizens may have been killed earlier this week by the Coalition and Syrian Democratic Forces in Deir Ezzor, according to information shared on Russian social media....

The U.S.-led Coalition against Islamic State said on Thursday that it responded to an “unprovoked attack” on a well-established SDF headquarters by forces aligned with the Syrian regime.

Military officials said Coalition aircraft including F-22A Raptors, MQ-9B Reapers, F-15E Strike Eagles, AC-130 gunships, U.S. Army Apache helicopters and U.S. Marine artillery ground forces engaged the pro-regime fighters.
https://thedefensepost.com/2018/02/10/russians-killed-coalition-strikes-deir-ezzor-syria/

Meanwhile the American women are dining on poor Russian defensive play. As the US women lead 4-0 at the end of the first period in Olympic hockey.

lummy

Meh, fake news...oh wait! Fox News it also reporting it.:$
http://fox8.com/2018/02/16/13-russian-nationals-charged-in-mueller-investigation/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Meh, fake news...oh wait! Fox News it also reporting it.:$
http://fox8.com/2018/02/16/13-russian-nationals-charged-in-mueller-investigation/

But but bb bb b b b but, I thought this whole thing was a political hit job against Trump? Are you telling me that the FBI is actually pursuing the people who committed the crimes?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

billvon

>13 Russians indicted for interfering in US Presidential Election

Uh oh. I wonder if any DZ.com posters will never be seen again after this?

We can hope, can't we?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

>13 Russians indicted for interfering in US Presidential Election

Uh oh. I wonder if any DZ.com posters will never be seen again after this?

It appears to me, given these reports, you and others would be holding your heads in shame as you and the main stream media are being shown to be the useful tools of these Russians!

Ya, I wonder who will not be able to show their heads again.

BTW
You will remember I never denied Russian medaling.
I stated they have been doing if for decades.
It was the Trump Russian link I questioned.......

........and you did not seem to.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

It appears to me, given these reports, you and others would be holding your heads in shame as you and the main stream media are being shown to be the useful tools of these Russians!

You mean certain members of the Trump campaign are being shown to be the useful tools of the Russians?

It was the Trump Russian link I questioned........

And now this confirms some links between Trump's campaign and Russian election meddling. First, don't you think that justifies the Mueller investigation?

Second, you do realise it isn't the end of the investigation, and it has not been stated that these are the only Trump/Russia links?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***It appears to me, given these reports, you and others would be holding your heads in shame as you and the main stream media are being shown to be the useful tools of these Russians!

You mean certain members of the Trump campaign are being shown to be the useful tools of the Russians?

It was the Trump Russian link I questioned........

And now this confirms some links between Trump's campaign and Russian election meddling. First, don't you think that justifies the Mueller investigation?

Second, you do realise it isn't the end of the investigation, and it has not been stated that these are the only Trump/Russia links?

I know it is not done

But it is now known that the Russian organized anti Trump rallies and Muller has said no American was part of the meddling/\

You can try the Bill Texas two step if you like but the media and the Trump Russia collusion hypsters have been shown to be the tools of these Russians..
Shameful
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I know it is not done

But it is now known that the Russian organized anti Trump rallies and Muller has said no American was part of the meddling IN THIS INDICTMENT

Fixed it for you....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

lummy

I know it is not done

But it is now known that the Russian organized anti Trump rallies and Muller has said no American was part of the meddling IN THIS INDICTMENT

Fixed it for you....

Thats sort of right. Typically an indictment would arise from the reasonable ascertainment of facts that would be proven at trial.

They may, or may not, have all kinds of evidence of... wait... collusion!! Just not be certain of proving it YET.