2 2
billvon

Russiagate

>Do any of you know Rush in real life? Is he, mentally stable?

I have no indication he isn't. He's nice enough in PM's. He's stated in the past that he posts to get reactions out of people.

Fortunately, you can ignore him if you like.

rushmc

***>Did Obama keep them out of press conferences?

This sounds like a way to get a little more clarity on what happened in Helsinki:

===========
Trump-Putin translator should tell Congress what was said
BY EMILY BIRNBAUM - 07/17/18
The Hill

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) on Tuesday called for the American translator present during President Trump's one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin to tell Congress what was said.

"I believe the Senate Foreign Relations Committee should hold a hearing with the American translator who was present during President Trump and President Putin's private meeting to determine what was specifically discussed and agreed to on the United States's behalf," Shaheen, a member of the committee, said.

Trump and Putin had a private one-on-one meeting that reportedly lasted more than two hours on Monday before a shocking joint press conference.

In that press conference, Trump downplayed Russian interference in the 2016 election and blamed special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation for souring relations between Russia and the U.S.
============

I find it very interesting that you don't have a problem with all of this if Hillary had one. Remember Obama said that there's no way that anybody could affect the elections. But since Trump won the whole thing changed now didn't it. The two-faced double standard is appalling disgusting and obviously evident anybody who cares to pay any attention to the bullshit that you parrot here daily.

But please keep it up.

Actually, and cross-referencing your other post, I think we're all very fortunate that you were not in the military because if your unit came under fire you would argue with everyone about how it's a double standard if you return fire.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

******>Did Obama keep them out of press conferences?

This sounds like a way to get a little more clarity on what happened in Helsinki:

===========
Trump-Putin translator should tell Congress what was said
BY EMILY BIRNBAUM - 07/17/18
The Hill

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) on Tuesday called for the American translator present during President Trump's one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin to tell Congress what was said.

"I believe the Senate Foreign Relations Committee should hold a hearing with the American translator who was present during President Trump and President Putin's private meeting to determine what was specifically discussed and agreed to on the United States's behalf," Shaheen, a member of the committee, said.

Trump and Putin had a private one-on-one meeting that reportedly lasted more than two hours on Monday before a shocking joint press conference.

In that press conference, Trump downplayed Russian interference in the 2016 election and blamed special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation for souring relations between Russia and the U.S.
============

I find it very interesting that you don't have a problem with all of this if Hillary had one. Remember Obama said that there's no way that anybody could affect the elections. But since Trump won the whole thing changed now didn't it. The two-faced double standard is appalling disgusting and obviously evident anybody who cares to pay any attention to the bullshit that you parrot here daily.

But please keep it up.

Actually, and cross-referencing your other post, I think we're all very fortunate that you were not in the military because if your unit came under fire you would argue with everyone about how it's a double standard if you return fire.

Actually you are wrong. What I see and what I think I missed more than anything from not being in amilitary unit is the loyalty that is grown between those who work so closely together.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Do any of you know Rush in real life? Is he, mentally stable?

I have no indication he isn't. He's nice enough in PM's. He's stated in the past that he posts to get reactions out of people.

What I find interesting here Bill is that if I had asked the same of somebody in the same way in this thread you would have threatened me with a ban. IMO
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>Do any of you know Rush in real life? Is he, mentally stable?

What I find interesting here Bill is that if I had asked the same of somebody in the same way in this thread you would have threatened me with a ban. IMO

I just wanted to make sure we weren't ganging up on someone that was bipolar. I used to work in mental health and your comments often display hints of schizophasia.

LeeroyJenkins

******>Do any of you know Rush in real life? Is he, mentally stable?

I just wanted to make sure we weren't ganging up on someone that was bipolar. I used to work in mental health and your comments often display hints of schizophasia.

Nightly on the major news channels. One or more of them goes into the "heart of America" to interview trump supporters. Sadly the results are the same. After scouring the diners, tire repair shops etc. They find trump supporters, like Marc. Either they get only Fox news, or no news at all. But they still support the traitor in chief, trump.

"A majority of registered voters, 59 percent, agree with the conclusions of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia attempted to influence the U.S. election, the Reuters/Ipsos poll found. But only 32 percent of Republicans think that is true"

Majority of Americans think Trump mishandling Russia: Reuters/Ipsos poll
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-voters/majority-of-americans-think-trump-mishandling-russia-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1K72T1

The cult lives on. Thirty two percent of Americans think Russia never even tried to influence the election.

good timeline and wondering when someone would put all those steps togethers. Seen bits and pieces of them here and there.

Cannot imagine the extent of the investigation and how many people must be involved at the FBI to decipher it all.

I was never concerned if Rosenstein or Mueller gets fired, other than the political chaos it would create... but the investigation will go on.... because that is what the FBI dies.....

A slightly different take on it:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/22/17599786/carter-page-surveillance-fisa-jake-tapper

From the story:

Judges weighing the application — all four Republican appointees — were made aware of the circumstances of the Steele dossier, and they were provided with evidence beyond its contents anyway.

Marco Rubio

I don’t think they did anything wrong. I think they went to the court, they got the judges to approve it, they laid out all the information, and there was a lot of reasons unrelated to the dossier for why they wanted to look at Carter Page

Of course, the Mango Mussolini is fool enough to think this vindicates him.

He also seems to think this is what prompted the Mueller investigation.

Helpful hint: It's not.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

rushmc

The truth being that the FBI thought a Russian spy was working for the Trump campaign as a foreign policy adviser? Even more accurately, Page said he was not a spy, only in informal advisor to the Russian government.

LeeroyJenkins

The truth being that the FBI thought a Russian spy was working for the Trump campaign as a foreign policy adviser? Even more accurately, Page said he was not a spy, only in informal advisor to the Russian government.

Not even close. And we now know that by the release regarding the fisa documents and warrants that were released today!

it's slipping away you left these. You're not going to get drunk. He won the election fair and square and Russia had not a damn thing to do with it despite your most viral hopes.
Abraham Lincoln

it's slipping away you left these. You're not going to get drunk. He won the election fair and square and Russia had not a damn thing to do with it despite your most viral hopes.

Apparently you've been drinking for us today.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Apparently you've been drinking for us today.

One thing I know for goddamn truth! Given what you've posted here previously, I sure don't need to drink for you! You have your own bottle!:D
Abraham Lincoln

Do you recall this article?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html

point is, you seem to think that countries meddling in others elections is something new. It's not. It's been going on for decades. So, you know hope that somehow Russia meddling in our elections defeated Hillary. A dream that only a leftist could come up with!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Not even close. And we now know that by the release regarding the fisa documents and warrants that were released today!

Clearly you, again didn't read the document you are talking about. I'll attach a picture for you. Make it really easy.

Russia had nothing to do with it?

Since you likely wont read anything, I'll attach a moving picture for you!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5785700473001/?#sp=show-clips

DiqbVayVAAIg1yc[1].jpg

SkyDekker

Manafort
Flynn
Page

All working for Trump. All foreign agents.

You may want to revisit that claim. in any event, none of them have been charged for anything related to Russia so-called collusion. But don't let that stop you from keeping your wet dream going
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Do you recall this article?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html

point is, you seem to think that countries meddling in others elections is something new. It's not. It's been going on for decades. So, you know hope that somehow Russia meddling in our elections defeated Hillary. A dream that only a leftist could come up with!

Would you be OK with a foreign power attempting to alter the outcome of a US election? Hypothetically. In the future.

Pretend Hillary got made POTUS 2 elections from now, and the US intelligence services all agreed that it was likely that a hostile foreign government had interfered in the election.

Be honest - what would your reaction here be? Because I know what you wouldn't be saying. You wouldn't be going 'well, we do it to others, so you know, we should just ignore it this time I guess'.

rushmc

***Manafort
Flynn
Page

All working for Trump. All foreign agents.

You may want to revisit that claim. in any event, none of them have been charged for anything related to Russia so-called collusion. But don't let that stop you from keeping your wet dream going

Why don't you ever address my comments?

yoink

***Do you recall this article?

Would you be OK with a foreign power attempting to alter the outcome of a US election? Hypothetically. In the future.

Pretend Hillary got made POTUS 2 elections from now, and the US intelligence services all agreed that it was likely that a hostile foreign government had interfered in the election.

Be honest - what would your reaction here be? Because I know what you wouldn't be saying. You wouldn't be going 'well, we do it to others, so you know, we should just ignore it this time I guess'.

You're moving the goalposts. The issue is for some reason now it's a big deal. Everything that happened that you're pissed off about happened under Obama and his administration. Why didn't he stop it? And if you're so upset about countries interfering in other countries affairs why aren't you condemning the US for doing the same?

Feigned outrage is a joke. The left's issue regarding this is a joke. Somehow they want to create the false narrative that the only reason Trump won was because of Russia. Nope not the case. Trump won because Hillary was a piss poor fucking candidate
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>none of them have been charged for anything related to Russia so-called collusion.

Except for Manafort, of course, who recently got his bail revoked for colluding with Russians to convince some witnesses to change their stories.

I'm thinking you didn't put enough spit in your hand. That or by everyone else you meant an exclusive everyone else.