2 2
billvon

Russiagate

rushmc

***>And as of today, they still have nothing to do with the campaign.

You mean, other than they were working for it.

And keep in mind this is just the first investigation.

What you need to keep in mind is the judge chewin the Mueller team out for bringing charges back from 2003! Which had damn nothing to do with Trump.

First investigation? More like the last one!

It is so damn funny to watch you and your auntie trumper's try and find some reason your beloved Hillary lost! It gets more and more hilarious by the day

So that judge that chewed out the Mueller team released his ruling today. Below a quote from his ruling:

"[T]he Special Counsel’s investigation of defendant falls squarely within the jurisdiction outlined in [paragraph b(i)] of the May 17 Appointment Order, and because [paragraph b(i)] was an appropriate grant of authority, there is no basis for dismissal of the Superseding Indictment on this ground."

That paragraph b(i) is all about:

any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump

>Hasn't Marc been making the same claim for a year now?

It was going to be over by Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. Then "any day now."

And now Manafort is in jail and several other administration/campaign members have pled guilty to their crimes. And Mueller is hiring more prosecutors.

billvon

>Hasn't Marc been making the same claim for a year now?

And now Manafort is in jail and several other administration/campaign members have pled guilty to their crimes. And Manafort is hiring more prosecutors.

And yet as the posting all of this it has nothing to do with Trump collusion or obstruction!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>Hasn't Marc been making the same claim for a year now?

And now Manafort is in jail and several other administration/campaign members have pled guilty to their crimes. And Manafort is hiring more prosecutors.

And yet as the posting all of this it has nothing to do with Trump collusion or obstruction!

Trump could come out and publicly admit that he colluded with Russia and you would not believe him and blame it on Deep State, or Lieberals, or the media.

Trump could come out and publicly admit that he colluded with Russia and you would not believe him and blame it on Deep State, or Lieberals, or the media.

At this point Trump could say "I hate the veterans" drop his pants and take a big steaming dump on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and his supporters would say "he's just showing what he thinks of the media because he knows they will make a big deal of it! God Bless Donald Trump."

Ralph Peters was a US Army lieutenant colonel who retired and became an FOX News military analyst. He was as far right as they come; he was once suspended from the show for two weeks for calling Obama "a total pussy."

He had this to say about the Mueller investigation: "Without exaggeration, the Mueller investigation is the most important of my lifetime, and I am 66 years old. I lived through Watergate."

Needless to say he no longer works for FOX.

Here's an excerpt from his farewell note:

=============
Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.
===============

SkyDekker

Manafort had a $10 million loan with Oleg Deripaska.

Kind of weird, because everybody involved kept saying that nobody had any connections with Russians. And they couldn't be lying, only the media lies.

And can you identify the time frame of those loans?

Or do you dare to?
Abraham Lincoln

Another win for justice and another loss for Trump's team.

Sorry Trumpies. I know you had your hearts set on undermining Mueller. Best log onto FOX News for something to make you feel better.

==========================
Judge rejects Manafort's challenge to Mueller's legitimacy

By JOSH GERSTEIN 06/26/2018

A federal judge on Tuesday rejected former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's challenge to the authority of special counsel Robert Mueller.

The ruling from U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III dashes the hopes of many allies of President Donald Trump's that Ellis would deliver a crippling blow to Mueller's office and undermine the legal legitimacy of his appointment.

During oral arguments last month relating to bank and tax fraud charges against Manafort, Ellis skewered the special prosecutor's team, suggesting they were on a crusade aimed at impeaching Trump. The president leaped on the critique, reading it aloud from a stage during a speech in Texas.

“I‘ve been saying that for a long time. It‘s a witch hunt,“ the president said, praising the judge as "really something special, I hear."

Ellis's 31-page written opinion is rife with skepticism about the special counsel mechanism and about Mueller's pursuit of fraud charges against Manafort. But the judge ultimately concluded that Manafort's attorneys had not made a sufficient legal case to justify tossing out his indictment.

"The Special Counsel’s appointment was consistent with both constitutional requirements regarding appointment of officers and statutory requirements governing the authority to conduct criminal litigation on behalf of the United States, the Special Counsel had legal authority to investigate and to prosecute this matter and dismissal of the Superseding Indictment is not warranted," the Reagan appointee wrote.
=====================

billvon

>Manafort had a $10 million loan with Oleg Deripaska.

Doesn't matter! Manafort had nothing to do with Trump's campaign. Trump has never even seen him before. Paul who?

Didn't he serve coffee from time to time? That may be where Trump saw him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

***Manafort had a $10 million loan with Oleg Deripaska.

Kind of weird, because everybody involved kept saying that nobody had any connections with Russians. And they couldn't be lying, only the media lies.

And can you identify the time frame of those loans?

Or do you dare to?

Why don't you disappear until you feel like answering my question?

John Bolton did a complete 180 after meeting Putin.

This is the guy who called Russian interference in the election an act of war. He said that any policy based on trusting Russia was doomed to failure.

Now after meeting Putin he has completely changed his stance. When asked by a reporter why he had changed his opinion so much he said he was not going to address the discrepancy.

SkyDekker

John Bolton did a complete 180 after meeting Putin.

This is the guy who called Russian interference in the election an act of war. He said that any policy based on trusting Russia was doomed to failure.

Now after meeting Putin he has completely changed his stance. When asked by a reporter why he had changed his opinion so much he said he was not going to address the discrepancy.

Dayum!
Those Russian hookers must be really good!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Manafort, who is now in jail, has been charged mainly for financial crimes not related to the campaign.

Like I have been saying.....

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2018-06-29/manafort-assistant-gave-fbi-access-to-storage-locker-testimony
Abraham Lincoln

Ah yes Manafort, who owes a Russian $10,000,000 but worked for the Trump Campaign for free.

Let's see what Manafort's campaign manager resume looks like, prior ot getting this job:

* Getting a Russian backed person elected in Ukraine. How did he accomplish that you ask, well:

1. Spreading fake news and spreading anti-immigrant hatred.
2. Paying people to incite violence at rallies.

That doesn't sound familiar at all. Then the Ukraine wanted Manafort extradited. But Trump ended that by selling them some missiles.

But, nothing is connected. So either Trump is a really fucking stupid and didn't know any of this, or hired him anyways.

Which one is it marc?

yoink

***Trump is so fucking stupid he's winning every day!:D

edited to not reply to the troll

It really has to suck for you that you can't rebut on substance.:D
Abraham Lincoln