ryoder

CIA freezes out top Flynn aide

DJL

Wow. This must be some kind of record.

There are so many records being broken by this administration that it makes one's head spin.

I hope this puts to rest the notion that what this country needs is a top business leader to set it straight. Trump is just simply out of his league.

Well, this is a good sign. It is critical to have trustworthy people dealing with our security and secrets. Flynn's actions have demonstrated that wasn't that.

Now just need to get Bannon off the NSC. And get that Android phone away from Trump.

Gary Kasparov is an opinion I respect. He is an advocate for democracy and less corruption in Russia, for those that don't follow him.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/video/garry-kasparov-firing-michael-flynn-145800073.html

ryoder

The fucking bastards are even lying through his resignation letter. He 'inadvertently briefed' Pence with incorrect information about the phone call because of the fast pace of events. And then, for the next month events continued to move too quickly for him to rebrief the Vice-President? A whole month that he just sat there letting the White House lie to the public because he was too busy to set the record straight?

How gullible do they think people are?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

The fucking bastards are even lying through his resignation letter. He 'inadvertently briefed' Pence with incorrect information about the phone call because of the fast pace of events. And then, for the next month events continued to move too quickly for him to rebrief the Vice-President? A whole month that he just sat there letting the White House lie to the public because he was too busy to set the record straight?

How gullible do they think people are?

That's a rhetorical question, right?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

jclalor

***I am pleased that deep down you are satisfied with President Trump and his administration. I hope and pray more of the liberals will assume your maturity. Together we will make America great, again.

The irony of you believing word for word the accounts of Bronze Age sheep hearders, and yet things that are happening right in front of your eyes are not to be believed, is insane.

Greetings, First of all the Bible is a collection of sixty-six books that reveal God to man by His Holy Spirit. The facts were compiled and recorded by prominent men of their era. One for certain was a physician, Luke, and one was a lawyer, Paul. Many others held positions of leadership within the local government. It is a work that stimulates imagination, spiritual growth and enhances daily living.

As I have stated many times to you in the past, it is not a tech manual.

Your path of learning has been one of reading, memorizing and reproducing what you have learned and reasoned based on that knowledge. It is a path you created from your ego and thus it must be defended. That is completely understandable. It represents your sphere of consciousness. It is also an ego-linear path and it leads straight to your death. To depart from that path is fearful, also understandable.

God's love is perfect and it castes out all fear. That path to understanding His love requires focusing on Christ. Jesus is focal point of His light and love. When you accept His gift you receive the indwelling of His Holy Spirit to guide you. All of this wisdom lies outside of yours and everyone's ego-linear path. Therefore, it is consciousness expanding.

As mentioned above and confirmed by this morning's news. General Flynn has resigned. I am fairly certain President Trump fired him and asked for his resignation as a courtesy. That is what leaders do. They admit mistakes and correct them. Unlike his predecessor and Killary whose strategy was to cover up, obfuscate and blame someone else.

The transition is going to be rocky. That is a given. I would much rather suffer the chaos with a leader than with a lying, evil, murderer. Like I stated above, SHTF is still a possibility even though we won.

If SHTF does occur I know that I am on the side of the power not a deplorable to be sacrificed.

I do not know what tomorrow holds but I do know Who holds tomorrow.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

As mentioned above and confirmed by this morning's news. General Flynn has resigned. I am fairly certain President Trump fired him and asked for his resignation as a courtesy. That is what leaders do. They admit mistakes and correct them. Unlike his predecessor and Killary whose strategy was to cover up, obfuscate and blame someone else.

Ummm, I think what's just happened with Flynn was a textbook example of covering something up until it couldn't be covered up any longer, then blaming someone else. Flynn was doing what Trump wanted him to do, Pence was put out as a smokescreen because he wasn't in the loop, then eventually Flynn was sacrificed to save Trump's face when it was obvious the situation was out of the bottle.

I would much rather suffer the chaos with a leader than with a lying, evil, murderer.

Well, neither Hillary nor Trump has ever killed anyone, but when it comes to compulsive liars, and the kind of kleptomaniac evil that routinely steals enough money from small businesses to drive them to bankruptcy despite already enough personal wealth to last multiple lifetimes then Trump is in a league of his own.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

Trump has no problem firing people. He makes a big deal out of it because it makes him feel strong.

If he had fired Flynn he would have bragged about it on Twitter

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Trump has no problem firing people. He makes a big deal out of it because it makes him feel strong.

If he had fired Flynn he would have bragged about it on Twitter

When trump gets caught with his hands in the cookie jar there is a deafening silence. No tweets. No statements. No questions from journalists that ask tough questions.

The standard is to change the subject, throw out misinformation and fake facts.

Sooner or later a Senate committee will find out what the exact conversations were. Find out what trump knew and when he knew it. We know already that coverup was the ordered response.

normiss

I should be surprised that after the treasonous traitor Flynn was forced out, Petraeus is now on the short list.
Yay, another traitor.
What the actual eff is going on?

I heard that on the radio and shook my head. GUYS!!! THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES GENERALS WHO GOT BUSTED FOR WRONGDOINGS!!!
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

It's very disturbing that Flynn is the THIRD resignation due to Russian ties.
Yet with the White House staff now using a secret chat app — Confide — that erases messages as soon as they’re read, we may have trouble finding out more details.

normiss

Yet with the White House staff now using a secret chat app — Confide — that erases messages as soon as they’re read, we may have trouble finding out more details.

Don't worry;
I'm sure the NSA is making transcripts of those messages.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

normiss

I thought that was illegal - that all presidential communications had to be recorded? There was something recently about even Trumps tweets are now being stored for some presidential library.

Genuine question.

This is getting more and more visibility:
========================
GOP Senate Intel Member: Exhaustive investigation into Trump-Russia connections needed following Flynn resignation

By Andrew Kaczynski, CNN

Updated 11:56 AM ET, Tue February 14, 2017

Republican Sen. Roy Blunt, a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, on Tuesday called for an exhaustive investigation into connections between President Donald Trump and Russia and said the Intelligence Committee should immediately speak with former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Flynn resigned Monday evening amid revelations that he misled Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had in December with Russia's ambassador to the US about sanctions placed on Russia. Pence had defended Flynn on television and denied he discussed sanctions after initial reports of the conversations.

"I think everybody needs that investigation to happen," Blunt said on KTRS radio. "And the Senate Intelligence Committee, again that I serve on, has been given the principle responsibility to look into this, and I think that we should look into it exhaustively so that at the end of this process, nobody wonders whether there was a stone left unturned, and shouldn't reach conclusions before you have the information that you need to have to make those conclusions."

"But the Senate Intelligence Committee is looking at this," he continued. "I would think that we should talk to Gen. Flynn very soon and that should answer a lot of questions. What did he know? What did he do? And is there any reason to believe that anybody knew that and didn't take the kind of action they should have taken?"

"For all of us, finding out if there's a problem or not and sooner rather than later is the right thing to do," he added.

Earlier the Missouri senator said the national security adviser needed to be trustworthy.

"The national security adviser of all the people that work with and for the President has to be absolutely trustworthy and truthful and apparently he wasn't and he paid the price for that..." Blunt said. "In this case absolute trustworthiness is the most important thing, even better than, even more important than knowledge, you've got to trust what the national security adviser says and apparently that wasn't gonna be the case here."
======================

What about the loss to the CIA of a secure phone tap into the Russian ambassadors phone that these disclosures laid bare.

Presumably without the "leak" to the Washington Post the methodology of the tap would still be useful. For certain that mechanism is now lost because the WH defaulted to coverup after a secure direct disclosure of Flynn's actions. Disclosures that should have resulted in appropriate, immediate, termination of Flynn. Leaving the need for public disclosures unnecessary.

trump and his gang of three need to learn that the national interest will supersede their efforts to hide, obstruct and ignore. The rule of law, precedent and the constitution.

That barring the three of them hiding under the covers in the Lincoln bedroom and whispering. Corruption will be laid bare sooner or later.