billvon

List of Trump sexual assaults

IMO, you could come up with a video of HRC enjoying a glass of wine with a member of the Muslim Brotherhood while observing the beheading of Christians and it wouldn't make any difference to this bunch.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

IMO, you could come up with a video of HRC enjoying a glass of wine with a member of the Muslim Brotherhood while observing the beheading of Christians and it wouldn't make any difference to this bunch.

You got that right.

At least Quade is thinking!

I see this AM pay for play got the Clinton foundation over $100 million for helping the Russian company buy the uranium company in the US.
Wow, Just wow!

I know this is just anecdotal but, I have breakfast early in the morning with a group who is very diverse in their political views. Because of the vitriol in this years presidential run politics does not come up often, until now. The biggest thing that has the Clinton supporters concerned is the collusion with the media and the DOJ. The Clinton supporters are the ones bringing it up!!!!

They also talk about the Clintons using Benghazi as a distraction to her email server scandal.

They are getting pissed off about all of this!!

She is the most corrupt candidate ever. Period! End of debate.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***IMO, you could come up with a video of HRC enjoying a glass of wine with a member of the Muslim Brotherhood while observing the beheading of Christians and it wouldn't make any difference to this bunch.

You got that right.

At least Quade is thinking!

I see this AM pay for play got the Clinton foundation over $100 million for helping the Russian company buy the uranium company in the US.
Wow, Just wow!

I know this is just anecdotal but, I have breakfast early in the morning with a group who is very diverse in their political views. Because of the vitriol in this years presidential run politics does not come up often, until now. The biggest thing that has the Clinton supporters concerned is the collusion with the media and the DOJ. The Clinton supporters are the ones bringing it up!!!!

They also talk about the Clintons using Benghazi as a distraction to her email server scandal.

They are getting pissed off about all of this!!

She is the most corrupt candidate ever. Period! End of debate.

The Clinton connection to China, Russia and Islam scary, very scary.

The Trump connection to women rude and crude.

Yes, I've noticed that quade is changing his style, more objective than billvon.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

My late wife told me that she was groped by her PhD advisor, in his office.

She decided there was nothing she could do about it because it was a he said/she said situation and she had already invested a lot of time in her project that would be lost if she quit.

She just made sure that she was never alone with him again.

Only much later did she discover that other female students had been molested by him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>The Clinton connection to China, Russia and Islam scary, very scary.

Trump's support of Putin, and his financial ties to Russia - even more scary.

>The Trump connection to women rude and crude.

Clinton's support of women and minorities - admirable.

Rolling Stone has a new article by Matt Taibbi, but the pest part is the sketch at the top of the page: http://img.wennermedia.com/620-width/trump-failure-with-election-tiabbi-9c70ec25-6cc4-4eb8-bc9e-d6e85c0260b7.jpg
:D:D:D

Full article here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-fury-and-failure-of-donald-trump-w444943

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Trump surrogate Ben Carson was asked about it this morning, and his response was to say that since modern first class seats have fixed armrests and flight attendants, assaults on airplanes would be impossible.

What happened next was interesting.
=======================
KATTY KAY: . . . On this allegation of sexual abuse, you seem to be suggesting this morning in this interview with your description of the first class cabin and in previous interviews that these women are lying. The real reason that women who have been sexually abused don't come forward to talk about their stories is precisely this, that all too often they are accused of being liars. Are you saying that these women are lying?

BEN CARSON: That's your characterization because you need to characterize it that way to try to make me the bad guy.

KAY: No. You just said -- it's a question.

CARSON: Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Hey, can you turn her microphone off, please?

JOE SCARBOROUGH: No.

CARSON: Turn her microphone off so I can talk?

SCARBOROUGH: No. It's a simple question. Yes or no? Do you believe these women are lying or not? Nobody’s trying to paint you as a bad guy. We just want an answer, straight talk.

CARSON: It doesn't matter whether they're lying or not.

KAY: Of course, it matters.

CARSON: Listen, it doesn't matter whether they're lying or not. What matters is that the train is going off the cliff. We're taking our eye off of that and we're getting involved in other issues.
================

"Look, it was impossible. But I'm not saying anyone is lying. We listen to women, really. And could you cut off that woman's microphone please?"

To add them:

2007 - Summer Zervos. From ABC-7 WJLA: "Zervos was a contestant on Trump's show in 2006. She said she later contacted Trump sbout a job. Zervos said after their initial meeting, Trump kissed her on the lips and asked for her phone number. She said weeks later, Trump invited her to meet him at a hotel. Zervos says during that meeting, Trump became sexually aggressive, kissing her open-mouthed and touching her breasts. Zervos says she rejected Trump's advances and he began talking as if it were a job interview. She said she was offered a low-paying job at a Trump-owned golf course. Allred says her client told her parents and others about the incident shortly after it occurred."

1992-1993 - Kristin Anderson. "When I heard the tape of the bus where he is describing how he is a star and he can just pretty much do whatever he wants and they let him and, you know, he can 'grab them by the pussy' ... I was just like 'wow, wow, that explains it. That explains what happened to me.' " (She said Trump put his hands up her skirt at a Manhattan nightclub.)

>Rather than the raft of claims coming forward I just want to see 3 that say 'this is
>what he did and here's a record of my report to the police at the time'.

I would point out that 3 of them have said "this is what he did and here are people I told right afterwards who can corroborate." Not as good as a police report - but also something progressively harder to fake as more women come forward.

In addition, an additional woman not listed here (Jill Harth) did file a lawsuit against him in 1997 for attempted rape.

billvon

Evidence proves otherwise. Ask Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broadwick and Kathleen Wiley. And take a look at the Wikileaks released emails from the DNC and her campaign leaders.

Why? The Supreme Court

The SC has been a little progressive in the last couple years. It's beginning to look like a fairly good chance it will be even more so shortly.

But even somewhat "liberal" justices are actually quite conservative, responsible people. They are after all part of the "elites". The SC doesn't ever get out in front of the public. But they don't necessarily resist change either. You'll be alright. The Roberts court won't be changed that much.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

>Rather than the raft of claims coming forward I just want to see 3 that say 'this is

I would point out that 3 of them have said "this is what he did and here are people I told right afterwards who can corroborate." Not as good as a police report - but also something progressively harder to fake as more women come forward.

In addition, an additional woman not listed here (Jill Harth) did file a lawsuit against him in 1997 for attempted rape.

Yup.

Like I said originally I don't actually doubt that Trump did most of these things, just that without corroboration we should be skeptical of the ALL being true.

Didn't Trump & Pence say they were going to produce evidence that these allegations were all false today? Still waiting...
At best it's going to be more leaked Hillary emails showing that she's closer to the media than is appropriate.

It's not so much the individual women coming forward. If that was all they would be easily dismissed. The problem for Donald the Molester is that they are just confirming what everyone already knows. We all have heard his weak denial from the debate. The lie that it was just talk. We all knew that there would be women coming forward to talk about the lie as soon as we heard it.

We all know what and who this man is. There is no surprise. The only question is how many Americans are willing to just say that they can live with such a man as POTUS.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

We all know what and who this man is. There is no surprise. The only question is how many Americans are willing to just say that they can live with such a man as POTUS.

That's been the elephant in the room this whole election cycle. That Trump can get this far shows that I (at least) didn't understand as much about vast swathes of the American public as I thought I did. And it's depressing to suddenly find out that you're living in a country where that many people are so sexist, racist and bitter.

RonD1120

Evidence proves otherwise. Ask Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Juanita Broadwick and Kathleen Wiley. And take a look at the Wikileaks released emails from the DNC and her campaign leaders.

Maybe they are the liars? After all, Trump's accusers are merely corroborating what he said about himself - that he hits on married women and teenage girls, and sexually assaults women.

In Trump's case he said and she said the exact same thing.

gowlerk

Why? The Supreme Court

The SC has been a little progressive in the last couple years. It's beginning to look like a fairly good chance it will be even more so shortly.

But even somewhat "liberal" justices are actually quite conservative, responsible people. They are after all part of the "elites". The SC doesn't ever get out in front of the public. But they don't necessarily resist change either. You'll be alright. The Roberts court won't be changed that much.

Except for all the new powers they gave themselves during the Obamacare lawsuits to make it constitutional and to work(ish) such as redefining the continuously abused commerce clause and "while we said this, we meant this". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_v._Burwell

It's not as much a matter of their political leanings as of their constitutional theories: strict vs. living.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

RonD1120

Meh, they are all too ugly to have been molested.

Only good looking women get molested. Trump told us that's how he chooses HIS victims.

"Take a look, you take a look, look at her, look at her words -- you tell me what you think. I don't think so," Trump said.

Most of us don't file a police report after we've been groped or subjected to an unwanted "pass". That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Besides, he clearly stated during the debate that he never touched a woman inappropriately without consent. He opened the door for all of these women to come forward.

All these stories are getting debunked one by one. Keep posting and keep believing. That's what Hillary wants
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Trump: "I like to kiss and grope women without their consent, and I can get away with it because I'm famous!"

Women: "He did it to us; He's telling the truth!"

Trump: "No I'm not! I was lying!"

:D:D:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

billvon

And then Lou Dobbs puts out the personal information of one of the accusers. Along with the incorrect claim that her phone number is the same as the Clinton Foundation.

Ya wonder why these women didn't come forward earlier?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo