RonD1120

"These Americans"

Jefferson: "Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State."

Jefferson: "Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”

Hamilton thought that one of the best characteristics of the new country was that it had “a perfect equality of religious privileges.”

George Washington: “If I could conceive that the general government might ever be so administered as to render the liberty of conscience insecure, I beg you will be persuaded, that no one would be more zealous than myself to establish effectual barriers against the horrors of spiritual tyranny, and every species of religious persecution.”

Washington: "We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”

James Madison: "The civil government functions with complete success by the total separation of the Church from the State. . . . I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”

Noah Webster - "The American states have gone far in assisting the progress of truth; but they have stopped short of perfection. They ought to have given every honest citizen an equal right to enjoy his religion and an equal title to all civil emoluments, without obliging him to tell his religion. Every interference of the civil power in regulating opinion, is an impious attempt to take the business of the Deity out of his own hands; and every preference given to any religious denomination, is so far slavery and bigotry.”

RonD1120

I'm not paranoid. I'm in a safe haven. Just remember you may, understand may, have to negotiate with us for supplies. We are preparing.

I suspect you are about as prepared as those clowns in Malheur.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

RonD1120

******Normiss is afraid of the deplorable white Americans.

I am afraid of the Islamic terrorists and thugs.

In that case the word you were looking for was 'both' instead of 'all'.

I don't think y'all understand Southern American. (Singular)

I understand it well enough to know that "all" without a "y'" in front of it means "all". Case in point "all y'all".

Nice try though:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

normiss

Those guys were doing fine until they ran out of guts, weed, and snacks all at the same time.

They still had that bag of dicks, though.

Don

billvon

Jefferson: "Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State."

Jefferson: "Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”

Hamilton thought that one of the best characteristics of the new country was that it had “a perfect equality of religious privileges.”

George Washington: “If I could conceive that the general government might ever be so administered as to render the liberty of conscience insecure, I beg you will be persuaded, that no one would be more zealous than myself to establish effectual barriers against the horrors of spiritual tyranny, and every species of religious persecution.”

Washington: "We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition… In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man’s religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”

James Madison: "The civil government functions with complete success by the total separation of the Church from the State. . . . I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”

Noah Webster - "The American states have gone far in assisting the progress of truth; but they have stopped short of perfection. They ought to have given every honest citizen an equal right to enjoy his religion and an equal title to all civil emoluments, without obliging him to tell his religion. Every interference of the civil power in regulating opinion, is an impious attempt to take the business of the Deity out of his own hands; and every preference given to any religious denomination, is so far slavery and bigotry.”

So, does all that mean you don't believe in Christian moral standards? You are more of a situational ethics believer then.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>So, does all that mean you don't believe in Christian moral standards?

Not at all. The quotes above were from the Founding Fathers, who made it very clear that the US was not founded on Christian principles, and that they intended to keep government and religion as separate as possible.

Personally I believe in Christian moral standards as Christ taught them, rather than as the popular religions teach them today. I also think that the government should keep its nose out of people's religions (and vice versa.)

So, does all that mean you don't believe in Christian moral standards?

Judging by the way you seem only to care about the part of Christ's message that relates to the salvation of your soul, and not one whit about his moral teachings, I'd say YOU are the one who lacks in Christian moral standards.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

Let's not complicate the insanity with facts.

Well then allow me complicate the facts with reality.

The reality is that there are a hell of a lot more white people, and thus, a helluva a lot more crazy ass white people that kill - but they're spread out over a much larger area throughout the entire country.

The reality is that you're much less likely to be shot in white rural/suburban areas than you are in black inner-city/urban areas - dependent of course on equal frequency in those areas.

It's cute how you guys are so quick you shove rates of U.S gun violence in everyone's face when it fits your narrative, but then ignore them when it doesn't.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

normiss

Nah, more like White privilege it seems.

I'm not ignoring anything.

Yes you are. You're not only ignoring reality, but also my response to that same "white privilege" article that John already posted in the other thread linked below:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4818905;search_string=bullshit;#4818905

Yet we're talking in this thread.
:S
We know you hate black people and put forth a great amount of effort to justify it. Just like some others here. While ignoring the facts of the reasoning.

Whatever, back to BGP route manipulations.
Gotta stay focused on this.

normiss

We know you hate black people and put forth a great amount of effort to justify it.

That's a goddamned PA and I won't tolerate it motherfucker.

How about using your brain for once and addressing the issue instead of shitting out a bunch of ad hom bullshit like a typical liberal.

Fuck you.

I still consider being called a liberal a PA, but you've clearly shown me a proper PA!
Wow.
Such anger.
Why can't you have a discussion without attacking someone with foul language?

You get more vacations than anyone on this site.

How about using your brain for once and addressing the issue instead of shitting out a bunch of ad hom bullshit like a typical liberal.
Fuck you.

normiss

I still consider being called a liberal a PA,

Ya, well apparently you don't know wtf you are - you pissed pissed when I call you a conservative - you get pissed when I call you liberal. Walks like a duck - talks like a duck, you're a duck.

normiss

but you've clearly shown me a proper PA!
Wow.
Such anger.

You crossed the line.

Coreeece

***I still consider being called a liberal a PA,

Ya, well apparently you don't know wtf you are - you pissed pissed when I call you a conservative - you get pissed when I call you liberal. Walks like a duck - talks like a duck, you're a duck.

normiss

Wow.
Such anger.

You crossed the line.

So the fact that YOU require a label on people to talk to them is MY issue, got it.
I crossed no line, simply responding to your posting habit.

Hopefully you enjoy your vacation. Again.

Out.

normiss

******I still consider being called a liberal a PA,

normiss

Wow.
Such anger.

You crossed the line.

So the fact that YOU require a label on people to talk to them is MY issue, got it.
I crossed no line, simply responding to your posting habit.

Hopefully you enjoy your vacation. Again.

Out.

There will be no vacation. You attacked me in one of the worst ways. If anyone needs a vacation it's you - at least until you can figure out how to respond to the content of my post without calling me a racist - what a load of bullshit.

I expect an apology. . .

Coreeece

We know you hate black people and put forth a great amount of effort to justify it.

Fuck you.

Seems you've spent too much time talking with imaginary friends.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.