turtlespeed

2016 political predictions

I was thinking about this the other day. There has been remarkably little interest from the whitehouse endorsing Hillary. I considered why, and this is what came to my mind.

1). Hillary will be offered a "way out" if she drops out of the race by the Obama's.***
2). When this happens she wil be pardoned of any wrong doing, prior to any real charges being brought up
3). Obama will have a candidate in mind, and they will not have to campaining very much at all, limiting the exposure and time to dig up dirt prior to the section.
4). It will not be Trump or Hillary and Not Bernie, so it will be a sizable % difference in the outcome.
5). I' not predicting a candidate yet.
6). As long as the candidate is a moderate, they have my vote and I assume any rational thinking moderate conservative.

Your thoughts?

What is your prediction.

***I wonder if there is any link to the Panama Papers?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"by the Obama's" what?
Pardoned? I think you have to be charged with and convicted of something prior to a pardon. Neither will happen.

I'm expecting Hillary, but Bernie looks to have a chance too.
It won't be a Republican IMO. Neither R candidate offers anything except financial pain and general insanity.

Is that a question?

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

Your thoughts?

You hate Hillary.

Just more drivel from you,

Jerry Baumchen

You type that even as we get even less from you. That was one great substantive post.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

I was thinking about this the other day. There has been remarkably little interest from the white house endorsing Hillary. I considered why ....
Your thoughts?

Perhaps because President Obama is currently the leader of the party, and will not endorse a candidate until the party actually chooses a candidate.

[deleted snarky closing comment]
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

***I was thinking about this the other day. There has been remarkably little interest from the white house endorsing Hillary. I considered why ....
Your thoughts?

Perhaps because President Obama is currently the leader of the party, and will not endorse a candidate until the party actually chooses a candidate.

So - he doesn't want to be truthful, and transparent, and tell us who he thinks is the right person for the job. Instead, he needs to be told whom he wants to back.

[deleted more snarky comments]

turtlespeed

******I was thinking about this the other day. There has been remarkably little interest from the white house endorsing Hillary. I considered why ....
Your thoughts?

So - he doesn't want to be truthful, and transparent, and tell us who he thinks is the right person for the job. Instead, he needs to be told whom he wants to back.

[deleted more snarky comments]
And appear to influence the voting delegates? Sure, let's do that.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

And appear to influence the voting delegates? Sure, let's do that.

T, don't waste your time. Even though no POTUS endorses a candidate until they have been selected, Obama is different because....OBAMA. If he did endorse someone, they would be screaming, how dare he endorse a candidate and try to influence the election.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

DanG

Care to put some money behind your prediction?

Unfortunately - we are all going to be putting our money behind them.[:/]
. . . But no. I don't. I was just trying to start a discussion.

turtlespeed

***Care to put some money behind your prediction?

Unfortunately - we are all going to be putting our money behind them.[:/]
. . . But no. I don't. I was just trying to start a discussion.

Vote for Cruz! If we can get a Harvard Lawyer into the Oval Office, we can finally get the Change for which we have Hoped for so long!

This is the only...

What?

He is?

Nevermind.

normiss

I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Cruz's father's preaching and believe Cruz could be sane.

And you say this because you have 1st hand experience with his preaching? Did you endure it?

JerryBaumchen

Hi turtle,

Care to put some money behind your prediction?

***But no. I don't. I was just trying to start a discussion.

So, a few weeks ago, when you challenged me about wanting to bet, that was 'just trying to start a discussion?'

OK, I get it.

Jerry Baumchen

Do you have anything to add to the discussion, or are you just proud of your cognitive abilities and felt the need to share?

normiss

I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Cruz's father's preaching and believe Cruz could be sane.

This is so easy, that it is embarrassing.

I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Obama's father's preaching or Obama's preacher's preaching and believe Obama to be sane.

BIGUN

Perhaps this might be a reason that you've heard nothing from the whitehouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9bsP2As3uc

I suppose you are right.

Not that I disagree with him, but Bill pretty much dissed the prez. And his admin.

Calling his Admin "Awful". Then going on to bash Bush, but the way it was phrased, Bush's bashing was an after thought.

brenthutch

***I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Cruz's father's preaching and believe Cruz could be sane.

I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Obama's father's preaching or Obama's preacher's preaching and believe Obama to be sane.

You know - because "God DAMN America!!"

brenthutch

***I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Cruz's father's preaching and believe Cruz could be sane.

Yes, it's embarrassing how badly you botched that. Obama wasn't raised by his father, therefore the sanity or otherwise of his teachings (which are insane how, by the way? I really don't know what they are.) are irrelevant to how Obama turned out.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

brenthutch

WOW! Congratulations! That is so much better than what I was going to say.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jakee

******I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Cruz's father's preaching and believe Cruz could be sane.

Yes, it's embarrassing how badly you botched that. Obama wasn't raised by his father, therefore the sanity or otherwise of his teachings (which are insane how, by the way? I really don't know what they are.) are irrelevant to how Obama turned out.

Except for his communist mother and mentor, Frank Davis.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

*********I'd challenge anyone to attempt to endure some of Cruz's father's preaching and believe Cruz could be sane.

Except for his communist mother and mentor, Frank Davis.

I equate communist leanings with romantic attraction to barnyard animals.

If you have the demonstrated capacity for either, it is immaterial whether or not you claim to have gotten over it.