Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

kallend

A very well written article.

Yes. "Regrettably, his essential character appears to be fixed, and he seems incapable of change or growth. "

At 70 years old there is no reset or change of personality for him. Recognition of mistake is not within his personality.

Phil1111

Yes. "Regrettably, his essential character appears to be fixed, and he seems incapable of change or growth. "

At 70 years old there is no reset or change of personality for him. Recognition of mistake is not within his personality.

I don't see that his age has much to do with it. He was an asshole and didn't change in his 20s, his 30s, his 40s, his 50s, or his 60s. He is just and has always been an asshole.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

I don't see that his age has much to do with it. He was an asshole and didn't change in his 20s, his 30s, his 40s, his 50s, or his 60s. He is just and has always been an asshole.

He can not change. Not even his hair can change.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

He can not change. Not even his hair can change.You think someone with 10 BILLION dollars could come up with better hair. But I digress.

I thought trump did a good job yesterday when he was interrupted fourteen times at the Detroit economic forum speech. His usual action would be to belittle, insult and impulsively go off track. Thats one day. His next gaff is just a day or two away.

I would suggest that he has morphed from asshole to asstard.

jakee

But we weren't talking about my best republican friend vs my average liberal friends

Then why were you talking about it?

I already told you what I was talking about, and why.

Yeah, you were talking about how your best republican friend was better than your average liberal friends. And I told you why that was A) obviously the case and B) meaningless in the wider context.

Well, at least you got half of it right. . .
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

kallend

It was YOU that brought up "educated Clinton supporters" and "uneducated Trump supporters".

Nope, in posts 1622 & 1631 Jerry brought up the "low intellect" of Trump supporters and Bill posted articles about how they are less educated/uneducated - how their grammar is the worst of all candidates.

...but you're right, I should have put quote marks around "educated" when I said "educated Clinton supporters." Thanks!

kallend

Stop with the weaseling.

Stop projecting.

gowlerk

He can not change. Not even his hair can change.

Nonsense, he has changed wives 2 times already.

kallend

He represents the unmasked reality of the corporate/political world behind closed doors - unfortunately however, in a volatile world based on conniving deception and bold face lies, world leaders must maintain the facade less all hell break loose.

Scripture talks about a time when all restraint against evil will be removed - perhaps the nomination of these two shit sacks is the beginning of that. I'm ashamed that these are the two nominees - and it sucks because there are no do-overs, there is no recourse.

billvon

>Nonsense, he has changed wives 2 times already.

Three times actually.

No he changed the first wife once, and the second wife once - that's two changes for a total of 3 wives, unless of course you count the initial change from bachelor to husband.

billvon

>I'm not the one making the claim so....ya.

Give him another few posts and he'll be asking "Geez, why do you care so much? Why the big deal?"

He just looks for stupid reasons to start shit with me - especially over comments made in jest - he hardly ever engages me with real discussion.

Coreeece

Well, at least you got half of it right. . .

I got all of it right. I addressed precisely what you said and your only answer was to say it wasn't what you were really talking about. Well, it was exactly what you were talking about, because it was exactly what you said, and you said it for a reason because you thought it proved a point.

Well guess what, it doesn't prove a point and trying to dodge acknowledging that doesn't make you look any better.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Coreeece

***It was YOU that brought up "educated Clinton supporters" and "uneducated Trump supporters".

Nope, in posts 1622 & 1631 Jerry brought up the "low intellect" of Trump supporters and Bill posted articles about how they are less educated/uneducated - how their grammar is the worst of all candidates.

...but you're right, I should have put quote marks around "educated" when I said "educated Clinton supporters." Thanks!

kallend

Stop with the weaseling.

Stop projecting.

You **claimed** to be comparing "educated Clinton supporters." with "uneducated Trump supporters" (YOUR words) yet provided data that contained no information on educational levels. You got called on it and now are trying to weasel your way out of it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Hi 434,

Who is your man or woman in office?

Getting more interesting each day: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/polls-clinton-ahead-trump-midwest-battlegrounds-n626541

"In Iowa, Clinton is ahead of Trump by four points among registered voters, 41 percent to 37 percent"

"In Ohio, Clinton holds a five-point advantage over her Republican opponent, 43 percent to 38 percent"

"And in Pennsylvania, Clinton has expanded her lead over Trump to 11 points among registered voters, 48 percent to 37 percent"

Jerry Baumchen

kallend

You **claimed** to be comparing "educated Clinton supporters." with "uneducated Trump supporters" (YOUR words) yet provided data that contained no information on educational levels. You got called on it and now are trying to weasel your way out of it.

It's very simple.

Jerry said that Trump supporters tend to have a low intellect, and Billvon showed exit polls among other data that suggests they are less educated and have the worst grammar skills among supporters of all other candidates.

Now tho they may be less educated, I showed exit polling data that suggests they still tend to be more successful financially than supporters of any democrat.

...but I know - you object to the part about me saying "educated Clinton supporter" - Ok, shame on me.:D

jakee

***Well, at least you got half of it right. . .

I got all of it right. I addressed precisely what you said and your only answer was to say it wasn't what you were really talking about. Well, it was exactly what you were talking about, because it was exactly what you said, and you said it for a reason because you thought it proved a point.

No - the meaningless, but amusing anecdotal evidence was just icing on the cake. It wasn't needed to prove the point because the data from the study already did that for me.

All you're doing is nit-picking the anecdote to draw attention away from the facts of the study.