Donald Trump Versus Hillary Clinton

GTAVercetti

***You are not aware of my life situation and I am not going to share it here. It is too personal and painful.

You are right. I do not.

I am just going on how you post. You seem to just be incredibly intolerant of anything that does not fit your view to a T. You have never adapted to anything.

You are wrong in your assumption but there is no way I can prove it to you. You can't see the twinkle in my eye and the knowing smile on my face.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Now Trump and Cruz are insulting each others' wives.

I thought the GOP had reached rock bottom, but clearly I was wrong.

Aren't any of the Republicans on here embarrassed by your party's candidates?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

GTAVercetti

***You are not aware of my life situation and I am not going to share it here. It is too personal and painful.

You are right. I do not.

I am just going on how you post. You seem to just be incredibly intolerant of anything that does not fit your view to a T. You have never adapted to anything.

You seem to be taking a narrow definition of "adapt." Adapt can mean "assimulate to", but can also mean "get used to."

>There is no reason to believe Colin Powell lied to anyone. He stated what he thought
>was the truth. He resigned when he realized he had been duped.

He knew long before that. Before his UN speech, for example, he read the text the White House had sent him and stated "I'm not reading this. This is bullshit" due to the lack of any actual evidence. He ended up reading it anyway, with only cosmetic changes.

headoverheels

******You are not aware of my life situation and I am not going to share it here. It is too personal and painful.

You are right. I do not.

You seem to be taking a narrow definition of "adapt." Adapt can mean "assimulate to", but can also mean "get used to."

Except he said he still hated it. Getting used to hating something isn't adapting, it's resigning yourself to a crap situation because you don't have the willpower or inclination* to either truly adapt to or leave said situation.

* Obviously there are some situations that people can't change, but we're talking about living in a liberal part of a free and wealthy first world nation, not a freakin' refugee camp or gulag.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

kallend

Now Trump and Cruz are insulting each others' wives.

I thought the GOP had reached rock bottom, but clearly I was wrong.

Aren't any of the Republicans on here embarrassed by your party's candidates?

Trump and Cruz, who would have believed a year ago that these two would be the ones left standing? The very worst the GOP has to offer. It is astounding. Rock bottom? We don't know yet just how far these two can drag the party into the gutter. If you study history I'm sure you can find fights as nasty as this is going to be. But not in living memory.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

nolhtairt

I'm late to the party, but I saw where somebody had something to say about Trump's view on building a wall along the US-Mexico border...

Well, the Chinese built one to keep the Mongols out. How long is it?

I'll wait.

:P

And, IIRC President Jimmie Carter refused entrance to the U.S. by Iranians during the Hostage Crisis.

There are some precedents to Trump's outlandish statements.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

jakee

***I'm late to the party, but I saw where somebody had something to say about Trump's view on building a wall along the US-Mexico border...

Well, the Chinese built one to keep the Mongols out.

And how did that go?

It was a beautiful wall;
Nobody built walls like the Chinese;
And they made the Mongols pay for it.
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

nolhtairt

I'm late to the party, but I saw where somebody had something to say about Trump's view on building a wall along the US-Mexico border...

I'll wait.

I don't know, and I'm to lazy to research it for you. But i do know that it did not work.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

***I'm late to the party, but I saw where somebody had something to say about Trump's view on building a wall along the US-Mexico border...

I'll wait.

And, IIRC President Jimmie Carter refused entrance to the U.S. by Iranians during the Hostage Crisis.

There are some precedents to Trump's outlandish statements.

Even Iranian Christians I suppose.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/dec/17/why-trumps-muslim-ban-idea-isnt-really-same-jimmy-/

• Carter acted against Iranian nationals, not an entire religion.

"The difference is that Iranians were citizens of, and owed allegiance to, a country that was acting against the United States," said Kermit Roosevelt, a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania. "The class of ‘all Muslims’ has no similar connection to ISIS or terrorists. That makes the analogy seriously flawed."

headoverheels

******You are not aware of my life situation and I am not going to share it here. It is too personal and painful.

You are right. I do not.

Even if you broaden it, there is no indication that it applies.

Pretty much exactly what jakee said. Nothing I have seen indicates he "got used to" anything. Everything he posts indicates that he put up with it while grinding his teeth and then ran off to a place where he could be around only people who think like him.

As I have said, I am only going by what has been posted.

If that is not true to life, then I am truly shocked that someone who portray themselves falsely on the internet.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

jakee

Well, the Chinese built one to keep the Mongols out.

And how did that go?

It made walls great again.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gowlerk

The following quote says it all.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

RonD1120

The following quote says it all.

But something surprising and absolutely unexpected happened. Every other candidate misestimated the anger and outrage of the “silent majority” of Americans who are not a part of the liberal elite. So with each statement came a jump in the polls. Just when I thought we were finished, The Donald gained more popularity.

Yep, it says it all about the arrogance of you people assuming that the majority of people share your extremist views. Not that you've ever heard them say anything of the sort (duh, they're silent) but you know that they're out there anyway...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?