rushmc

If this is your recovery, you can keep it

turtlespeed

You are barking up the wrong tree. That is what the left is striving for. The more the minority and foreign born constituency is given, or helped to prosper, they get more voters. They don't give a shit about natural born citizens.

Obviously! You've really hit the nail on the head.

Hillary is planning on winning the Presidency using illegal voters entirely. Genius!

:S

Um. No.
Enter l
The Olympics, your ability to make giant leaps is second to none.

:D

Well played

Anyway

They have and are admitting this

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/28/democratic-presidential-candidate-more-immigration-means-more-democratic-votes/

But to really be fair
BOTH parties have a vested interest in illegal immigration

http://therightscoop.com/chris-matthews-admits-democrats-want-to-keep-immigrants-illegal-for-the-votes/

Honesty is rare in a political.

If this is the world you live in I want no part of it. Thank god my world is far more optimistic and filled with opportunity.

DanG

Illegal immigrants can't vote.I know this

Do you think they should still be barred from voting if they become citizens?No. Citizens have the right to vote. BTW. I have never seen anyone propose this. where the hell did this come from???

And please don't respond with "whoosh" or "you don't get it", etc. If you don't want to address my point, just don't respond, thank you.

The plan is to get those here illegally the right to vote ASAP. Amnesty or whatever is needed to get it done.
There are many references besides those I posted where Democrats are saying just this.

Some cities are allowing non-citizens to vote now. And I do not think that is right
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

They allow illegals to get drivers licenses in some states like CA, and are allowed to get free school, and emergency healthcare, so it is not too far of a stretch to say that ILLEGALS will get more rights that have more power to influence the US in the future.

Anyone who doubts politicians from both sides are not trying to figure out some kind of a way to get those millions of potential votes is naive.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

The plan is to get those here illegally the right to vote ASAP. Amnesty or whatever is needed to get it done.
There are many references besides those I posted where Democrats are saying just this.

Then they wouldn't be illegal anymore, so what's the problem?

If you're against amnesty, just say so. It sounds like you're against recently legal immigrants voting.

- Dan G

rushmc

***Illegal immigrants can't vote.I know this

Do you think they should still be barred from voting if they become citizens?No. Citizens have the right to vote. BTW. I have never seen anyone propose this. where the hell did this come from???

And please don't respond with "whoosh" or "you don't get it", etc. If you don't want to address my point, just don't respond, thank you.

Amnesty, like Saint Ronald Reagan granted in 1986?

The current proposals aren't for "amnesty". Look the word up in a dictionary since apparently you are misusing it.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******Illegal immigrants can't vote.I know this

Amnesty, like Saint Ronald Reagan granted in 1986?

The current proposals aren't for "amnesty". Look the word up in a dictionary since apparently you are misusing it.

There you go
Right to the you don't understand BS
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

A driver's license is a good way to make sure people who are driving know what they are doing.

Emergency healthcare is a basic humanitarian right.

Some argue that education is also a right, but even it is isn't, would you rather have the children of illegal aliens out on the street, or in school?

- Dan G

Amazon

You are barking up the wrong tree. That is what the left is striving for. The more the minority and foreign born constituency is given, or helped to prosper, they get more voters. They don't give a shit about natural born citizens.

Obviously! You've really hit the nail on the head.

Hillary is planning on winning the Presidency using illegal voters entirely. Genius!

:S

Um. No.
Enter l
The Olympics, your ability to make giant leaps is second to none.

Well played

Anyway

They have and are admitting this

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/28/democratic-presidential-candidate-more-immigration-means-more-democratic-votes/

But to really be fair
BOTH parties have a vested interest in illegal immigration

http://therightscoop.com/chris-matthews-admits-democrats-want-to-keep-immigrants-illegal-for-the-votes/

Honesty is rare in a political.

If this is the world you live in I want no part of it. Thank god my world is far more optimistic and filled with opportunity.

Really. So, let me guess, the democrats have the honesty, while the top is evil liars.
Before you answer, explore your posting history.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

Then they wouldn't be illegal anymore, so what's the problem?

If you're against amnesty, just say so. It sounds like you're against recently legal immigrants voting.

So you think the motivation is sound?

Not for a better life, not because they want to, not because it is good for the country . . . They are just trying to increase their voter base.

. . . And you agree with these people?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Anvilbrother

I want to have illegals be legal then they can do what all of us can. Legally.

Silly me, I just want the, to follow the law.

But, he'll, who does THAT anymore?

That is so 90s

>They allow illegals to get drivers licenses in some states like CA, and are
>allowed to get free school, and emergency healthcare, so it is not too far of a
> stretch to say that ILLEGALS will get more rights that have more power to
>influence the US in the future.

Nope. Indeed, the goal of many democrats is to make them legal, hence giving them the rights of any legal immigrant. That's my goal too. That's how my grandparents got here, and how the ancestors of almost everyone here complaining about the "damn immigrants" got here.

Not for a better life, not because they want to, not because it is good for the country . . . They are just trying to increase their voter base.

No, the supposed motivation of the Democrats (often misinterpreted by rushmc's ridiculous websites) is shitty.

But the motivations of the immigrants are certainly sound. They come here for a better life, which usually means working their asses off so their kids can go to college. No one crosses the Rio Grande to vote.

- Dan G

They come here for a better life, which usually means working their asses off so their kids can go to college.

They may work hard(I say used to, but not so much anymore) but the CIS stats say its ineffective. Most live in poverty, and continue to live in poverty after 20 years of living here.

To add to this when I just got out of highschool I was working pipelines in texas from Houston towards the east for Transco. We had this one old school hispanic illegal, and a younger hispanic(unsure of his status) working down in a hole. The younger one was always taking breaks, and tiring out too soon. One day the older hispanic guy said "You know what for a Mexican you are not worth a fuck" Everyone there LOST IT!!

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

They may work hard(I say used to, but not so much anymore) but the CIS stats say its ineffective. Most live in poverty, and continue to live in poverty after 20 years of living here.

Maybe if they had a path to citizenship that might change.

- Dan G

DanG

Maybe if they had a path to citizenship that might change.

I'd definitely support more legal paths to citizenship. Not for those here illegally, but for those still in their home country willing to do it the right way. Those here illegally would only be allowed to become citizens by going back to their home country first.

Do the current laws suck and desperately need to be changed? Yes.

Should they simply be ignored and then those that broke them be rewarded? No.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

DanG

No, the supposed motivation of the Democrats (often misinterpreted by rushmc's ridiculous websites) is shitty.

But the motivations of the immigrants are certainly sound. They come here for a better life, which usually means working their asses off so their kids can go to college. No one crosses the Rio Grande to vote.

Agreed, again, thrice already today.

Just follow the law until we can change it.

Median household income down 8% since 2007. Source? The Obama administration. I am clearly not that bright but it seems to me, if a family makes less now than they did 8 years ago they are not better off. I will leave it to the progressive brainiacs, basted in common core mathematics and legal weed to make the case otherwise.

brenthutch

Median household income down 8% since 2007. Source? The Obama administration. I am clearly not that bright but it seems to me, if a family makes less now than they did 8 years ago they are not better off. I will leave it to the progressive brainiacs, basted in common core mathematics and legal weed to make the case otherwise.

Of course, the Great Bush Recession started in December 2007, which may have something to do with that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.