2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

normiss

We must have them follow the insanity of religious insanity to celebrate the death.
Those religion people REALLY look forward to the reward of death for some strange reason.
Both for the believers and the torture they think is waiting for the non-believers.

We can't have them enjoying all the pleasurable and magical experiences that life has to offer.
There must be pain, consequences, fear, and GUNS!!!

I have to wonder about a religion that uses an instrument of torture and execution as its symbol.

Good job electrical generators hadn't been invented 2,000 years ago, or Christians would hang little electric chairs on chains around their necks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

That's always bothered me about America.
Nudity, sex, and the beauty of bodies is bad, but murder and violence are celebrated.

Just like the Taliban. And in Pakistan. And ISIL.

Yeah, that's good company to be in. :S
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

***That's always bothered me about America.
Nudity, sex, and the beauty of bodies is bad, but murder and violence are celebrated.

I like Nudity, sex, and beautiful bodies. That's why I can't be a Republican.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

TriGirl

***That's always bothered me about America.

This is completely different though. This is Jesus and not Mohammed. Completely different.

normiss

Oh right. Mary, the whore, who came back to her husband pregnant by some other man.
I think she started lying at that point and it has continued up through current times.
Way different.

Jesus got her back and started fucking a prostitute though. ;)

normiss

Oh right. Mary, the whore, who came back to her husband pregnant by some other man.
I think she started lying at that point and it has continued up through current times.
Way different.

I thought she was pregnant out of wedlock, so Joseph married her so no one would ask questions. I mean, how is it she would have been married already, then get pregnant as a virgin? They would have consummated, per Jewish tradition, right on the wedding night.

ETA -- Oh, and quit with the slut shaming! I don't care how she got knocked up. I don't judge. B|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

And meanwhile, multiple dead and about 20 injured at Mary Stoneham Douglas high school in Florida. A hard core gun-lovin’ Trumpette posted about it on FB, with, of course, thoughts and prayers. Special call-out to emergency personnel. I guess the actual victims aren’t as worthy of a special mention.
But perp is in custody. Maybe he’ll say something useful.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It's only 17 dead innocent children who dared to go to school.
Nothing to see here folks, thoughts and prayers, too soon to talk about it, we gotta have our guns, gnus are significantly more important than innocent people's lives.
Duh.

This country is fucking insane.

Now shut up and eat your government rationed food.

RMK

18th school shooting in US in 2018. Damn, it’s barely mid February.

A lie...
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

12th.
Another assault rifle too!

It's past time to deal with this insanity.

It's not even the 12th! The anti-gunners are calling suicides in the parking lot and gangster shooting somebody else in the parking lot of schools school shootings there's been maybe 3 which is terrible and bad in and of itself but you don't have to fucking lie about what's really going on to make your point Jesus Christ!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***18th school shooting in US in 2018. Damn, it’s barely mid February.

A lie...

Well you can be my errand boy and go get us some verified data. You’re our local forum clown, but how are you on the side of school shootings?
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

And you're damn right we need to deal with insanity! But as soon as somebody goes to gun control they're ignoring the issue and the problems and turning it into a political bunch of bullshit which it's not. It's a social l problem we deal with in the United States. Has something to do with the way we glamorise shooting and killings in our movies and in our video games. Plus the vitriol we are seeing on the TV politically doesn't help either. It's a complex problem that has nothing to do with guns!
Abraham Lincoln

RMK

******18th school shooting in US in 2018. Damn, it’s barely mid February.

A lie...

Well you can be my errand boy and go get us some verified data. You’re our local forum clown, but how are you on the side of school shootings?

And you're the local forum hack that takes politically biased BS data and post it like it's truth.
Abraham Lincoln

RMK

******18th school shooting in US in 2018. Damn, it’s barely mid February.

A lie...

And by the way, you made the ridiculous fucking claim. You back it up!
Abraham Lincoln

>but you don't have to fucking lie about what's really going on to make your
>point Jesus Christ!

Calm down. From someone who regularly lies in their posts to make a point, I'd think you wouldn't get so bent out of shape.

(And if it does bother you, perhaps utilizing "alternative facts" a little bit less would help you.)

Hell even if the most Bill, Fox is only reporting 10 for the year. Which is debatable too!
Abraham Lincoln