2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

billvon

>but you don't have to fucking lie about what's really going on to make your
>point Jesus Christ!

Calm down. From someone who regularly lies in their posts to make a point, I'd think you wouldn't get so bent out of shape.

(And if it does bother you, perhaps utilizing "alternative facts" a little bit less would help you.)

Wow bill! You make one hell of a moderator. Maybe my conversations with Meso will change that!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Hell even if the most Bill, Fox is only reporting 10 for the year.

10 school shootings? I've only seen 8. You sure they weren't talking about mass shootings, using a narrower criteria like "5 or more killed?"

Wow! So you jumped my shit When I'm more truthful than the guy was replying to. Now that's an eye opener isn't it?
Abraham Lincoln

>Wow! So you jumped my shit When I'm more truthful than the guy was replying to.

That's a good lesson for you here.

He was wrong; you were wrong. Your response included "you made the ridiculous fucking claim" "you're the local forum hack" "you don't have to fucking lie about what's really going on to make your point Jesus Christ!"

If you want to get all pissed off about stuff, great - this is the place to do it. Feel free.

If you are going to get angry and spiteful when other people "lie" - you might not want to do it yourself. Pretty simple.

billvon

>Wow! So you jumped my shit When I'm more truthful than the guy was replying to.

That's a good lesson for you here.

He was wrong; you were wrong. Your response included "you made the ridiculous fucking claim" "you're the local forum hack" "you don't have to fucking lie about what's really going on to make your point Jesus Christ!"

If you want to get all pissed off about stuff, great - this is the place to do it. Feel free.

If you are going to get angry and spiteful when other people "lie" - you might not want to do it yourself. Pretty simple.

Ah, back to emotion. That's what you fall back on when you look ridiculous..

By the way, does it bother you that you've been able to run all the other conservatives and Republicans off this site except me?
Abraham Lincoln

I also find it quite interesting than a moderator of a site has currently started 6 threads on the first page of this forum. Never seen that anywhere else.
Abraham Lincoln

RMK

You agitate too easily. You’d be anyone’s bitch in a real boardroom debate/negotiation.

:D

Spoken like someone who is one to know one!:D
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

You're more than welcome to spend more time on forum sites you like more than this one.

which is your goal. You guys don't like opposing viewpoints. It must give you headaches or something!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

which is your goal. You guys don't like opposing viewpoints. It must give you headaches or something!

I welcome intelligent opposing viewpoints; but you’re not giving me anything to work with.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

*** which is your goal. You guys don't like opposing viewpoints. It must give you headaches or something!

I welcome intelligent opposing viewpoints; but you’re not giving me anything to work with.

You would impugn your own statement based on the fact that you posted there have been 20-something school shootings in the United States. Intelligence would dictate that someone checks out the data. You choose not to do so because it agrees with your worldview in that case.
Abraham Lincoln

Dammit I was just about to post some good news for a change but this beat me to it. Two police officers were shot and killed in Columbus Oh, which was bad news of course, but instead of just arresting the shooter they then tracked down the person who had gotten the gun for him. The shooter was a felon who couldn't legally buy a gun so a friend bought it for him. Now they're both locked up and looking at serious time. No legitimate gun owners lost any rights, the laws were used to punish the criminals, it wasn't a lot but at least it was right.

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

Normally I pay no attention to you as you IMO are not worth it.

there have been 20-something school shootings in the United States.

There were 17 school shootings today alone. Each one shot is a school shooting.

Jerry Baumchen

a grasshopper. The graduate from the School of twist
Abraham Lincoln

This is exactly what should happen every time.
Criminal caught with a gun and they can trace the seller? 10 years.
Criminal caught with a gun in a crime and they can trace the seller, same penalty as the crime committed gets. Maximum at that.

We need to start making efforts to stop this cycle.

The entire world goes through scanners, detectors, sniffers, and removes our shoes because of a few criminals.
A few border guards were murdered and a large portion of the country wants a wall.
Guns used to kill children?
No biggie. Just another day in America because Bob needs an AR military type weapon to cuddle with.

Your discussion skills are non-existent.
YOU brought up the topic of preferring other forums, not I.
I simply responded without mentioning anything I want or prefer.
You don't even have opposing viewpoints, you simply jab, insult, deflect, ignore, or parrot some other viewpoint you've lifted from an extreme view website that is generally easily disproved.
That's assuming your responses are even legible, as they typically aren't.

normiss

This is exactly what should happen every time.
Criminal caught with a gun and they can trace the seller? 10 years.
Criminal caught with a gun in a crime and they can trace the seller, same penalty as the crime committed gets. Maximum at that.

We need to start making efforts to stop this cycle.

The entire world goes through scanners, detectors, sniffers, and removes our shoes because of a few criminals.
A few border guards were murdered and a large portion of the country wants a wall.
Guns used to kill children?
No biggie. Just another day in America because Bob needs an AR military type weapon to cuddle with.

Bob who? I don't own a gun and there aren't any in my home. They allow things to happen too quickly.

rushmc

*** If you want to get all pissed off about stuff, great - this is the place to do it. Feel free.

Ah, back to emotion. That's what you fall back on when you look ridiculous..

By the way, does it bother you that you've been able to run all the other conservatives and Republicans off this site except me?
Or not.

:DBob the plumber???

I lost interest in guns a number of years ago.
Don't need them for personal protection.
Not paranoid or in fear to need or want them.
Sport shooting is kind of fun, but I find much more enjoyment from a lot of other activities.
"What you think, I sold them all?"
yep.
5 was the most I ever had anyway, always in a gun safe.

Hi Mark,

Your discussion skills are non-existent.

And his recent response to my latest post is proof of that.

I have decided to just ignore him. I think if all of us did that, he would just go away.

It might work, or it might not; I say, give it a try.

I consider him non-existent.

Jerry Baumchen