funjumper101

No black man is safe from brutality by LEOs.

wmw999

Just remember, as long as there is a single successful minority, there is no prejudice, just individual failure.
Conversely, if a single majority is denied something they are qualified for in favor of a minority (even if the minority is also qualified), then it was tokenism :|

Wendy P.

Which is why, for example, I don't paint all folks from, say, Houston with a single brush; because although he hails from there, so do you.

Andy9o8

So he used an inflammatory word to provoke people, which it did. Focus on the forest, not the single tree.

right so I called him out for his racism as he does to several other posters
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

***So he used an inflammatory word to provoke people, which it did. Focus on the forest, not the single tree.

right so I called him out for his racism as he does to several other posters

I suspect he used the word oreo the same way I sometimes shove the n-word in people's faces on here: ironically, to call other people racists.

Andy9o8

OK, I wouldn't have said oreo, but that aside I seriously was about to type the same thing: "You can bet if Allen West was in civvies... etc."

this I can agree with like the professor in.. I think it was New York getting harassed for breaking into his own home
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

:PThe closing for the sale of our house is next Friday:ph34r:. I'm in New Hampshire right now, looking at houses in (gasp) Massachusetts.

So there.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Andy9o8

I suspect he used the word oreo the same way I sometimes shove the n-word in people's faces on here: ironically, to call other people racists.

Yes, that's probably correct. Funjumper is well regarded here for his subtlety and depth of thought and delivery.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

***I suspect he used the word oreo the same way I sometimes shove the n-word in people's faces on here: ironically, to call other people racists.

Yes, that's probably correct. Funjumper is well regarded here for his subtlety and depth of thought and delivery.

Well, somebody has to be.

JohnnyMarko

I is gonna buy ounce of weed and wave it in cop face cause I can in state I live of Colorado. Can I has a lot of YuuToob views?

Probably depends on the cop.
I was taking to a local cop I know personally, before legalization, and he made the comment:

"I don't have time to be bothered with that shit.
If I'm searching someone and find it, I just shove it back in his pocket."

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

wmw999

From the Jon Stewart Show: "2nd amendment do's and don'ts"

Wendy P.

Holy shit!
Clepper needs to never be allowed to hold a gun again!
The idiot muzzle-swept his co-star and the camera operator numerous times!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

wmw999

:PThe closing for the sale of our house is next Friday:ph34r:. I'm in New Hampshire right now, looking at houses in (gasp) Massachusetts.

So there.

Wendy P.

Dayum.. how are you going to be able to live amidst all those "libruls"

Only time when I got stopped by a cop twice in a single day was when my black friend was riding shotgun.

Exact words I said to him, "I don't mean to pull Rosa Park on your ass but you are gonna have to sit in the back next time."
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Andy9o8

*********I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

If that oreo wore civilian clothes, lived in or even walked around in, certain parts of Missouri, and spoke to LEOs the way he does his commentary, he would most definitely be taught to be respectful of LEOs via percussive educational methods.

wow really?

Absolutely. I was going to type almost exactly the same thing, but he beat me to it.

RACIST

If either Allen West or the woman were dz.com members it'd be a personal attack. Instead it's just completely lacking in class and rude

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

http://rightwingnews.com/civil-rights/mom-has-a-message-in-response-to-mckinney-fury-that-you-wont-hear-in-many-places-video/

I guess this doesn't fit in line with you your version of institutional racism.

Meanwhile it's been discovered that you can be just as racist as the next white man. What a suprise.

And if it's balls you want, Caitlyn Jenner is willing to donate hers to those that are lacking in that department.

Rick

******I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

If that oreo wore civilian clothes, lived in or even walked around in, certain parts of Missouri, and spoke to LEOs the way he does his commentary, he would most definitely be taught to be respectful of LEOs via percussive educational methods.

wow really?

I know, right? (facepalm)
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

funjumper101

***I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

If that oreo wore civilian clothes, Oreo ? Black outside, white Inside ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

cvfd1399

"Fat white cunt", and calls someone an "Oreo" in the same day and he's still here. Must be made of teflon!

Having trouble comprehending the forum rules?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

wmw999

If either Allen West or the woman were dz.com members it'd be a personal attack. Instead it's just completely lacking in class and rude

Wendy P.

I think it is more than lacking in class. To suggest that a black man is expected to believe only the way he is told the believe is oppression. How dare a black man think for himself? How dare a black man put his own thoughts and ideas into things?

West should not be uppity and should just say and think what he is fucking told to think. As should women. Their white massas do not look kindly upon discord by cunts and blacks.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

kallend

***"Fat white cunt", and calls someone an "Oreo" in the same day and he's still here. Must be made of teflon!

Having trouble comprehending the forum rules?

Well they are kind of a moving target sometimes.:ph34r::ph34r:

I do find it interesting that those who post a continual string of racist crap from questionable white supremacist sites would get so butthurt from a little competition but we have seen that behavior too when they see what they think is reverse discrimination.