funjumper101

No black man is safe from brutality by LEOs.

The headline of this story reads "Little Rock police slam non-violent blind man to the street. Guess his race."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/06/10/1392030/-Little-Rock-police-slam-non-violent-blind-man-to-the-street-Guess-his-race

The lying sacks of shit that assaulted the poor guy tried to lie their way out of responsibility for their assault, as is usual for LEOs who have done wrong. The video proves that the LEOs are liars. It appears that the LEOs forgot to turn off the dashcam before assaulting the man.

I realize it's open season on LEO's right now and some of them are out of control. I'm going to assume you've never played any contact sports. "Slammed" is a bit melodramatic don't you think?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

'slammed' is simply a diversion, which the LEO supporters love to do - offer diversions to the real issue(s).

They had NO REASON to stop this guy. They certainly had NO REASON to handcuff him. they had NO REASON to take him to the ground.

They could have asked him his fucking name rather than bark orders at him - does the guy fell threatened ? Sure he does...he got a couple strangers yelling at him as their first words/actions.

The cops did not know that there was a 'center for a blind' nearby?

the entire premise, the entire training system, the entire regiment of how we handle situations is completely fucked.

I have no idea why anyone would call the police anymore for anything....someone is going to get shot, a dog is going to get shot, someone is going to get pepper sprayed, tased, cuffed, arrested and/or beat down.

THAT is what is wrong with the system. I hope they lose their jobs, I hope the police dept loses millions in a lawsuit, and I hope a bunch of other cops watch the video in training to learn - 'this is how you lose you job when you stop and beat down someone for no good reason'.

guilty of 'walking while blind and black'

You put hoodie on Obama and have him walk down the street at night time with his hand in his pocket.

Ya, in quickness he'll be shot..

Look at all the 2nd amendments nuts job youtube video. All white, if black man walk around with a rifle sling to their shoulder for his right to open carry, he'll be dead black man real quick.

all those immigration check point refusal video, all white.
all those alchohol check point refusal video, all white.

louis CK on being white.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg48ZZ2wYfM
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

normiss

***You put hoodie on Obama and have him walk down the street at night time with his hand in his pocket.

Look at all the 2nd amendments nuts job youtube video. All white, if black man walk around with a rifle sling to their shoulder for his right to open carry, he'll be dead black man real quick.

louis CK on being white.

I wish we had a "translate" button here.
:|

Translation: Most of the shit white men as often as not get away with, will get a black man killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIcec_bQss

Andy9o8

******You put hoodie on Obama and have him walk down the street at night time with his hand in his pocket.

louis CK on being white.

I wish we had a "translate" button here.
:|

Translation: Most of the shit white men as often as not get away with, will get a black man killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzIcec_bQss

Karma may have a lot of souls coming back for some who seem to see no racism in this life.

if you are black might as well don't show up on the streeets.

this black dude is brave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Xt7Vpv1Yo

on the side note, this is some stupid stunt. Why bother getting harassed by a cop? this kind of stunt made open carry illegal in California.

the idiots made handgun open carry illegal, and these idiots go around with shotgun sling on their shoulder going into starbucks and shit and they made that illegal as well.

now I have to transport my firearms in a case now before I bring it out the house. I used to just bring em straight out from my house and toss them into trunk of my car.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

regulator

I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

If that oreo wore civilian clothes, lived in or even walked around in, certain parts of Missouri, and spoke to LEOs the way he does his commentary, he would most definitely be taught to be respectful of LEOs via percussive educational methods.

funjumper101

***I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

If that oreo wore civilian clothes, lived in or even walked around in, certain parts of Missouri, and spoke to LEOs the way he does his commentary, he would most definitely be taught to be respectful of LEOs via percussive educational methods.

wow really?
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

******I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

wow really?

He must be a cop in Missouri. They seriously are some of the worst.

Rick

******I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

wow really?

Absolutely. I was going to type almost exactly the same thing, but he beat me to it.

Andy9o8

*********I'd bet this man will be totally safe from police brutality. It's all about context. Or in your case, which version of paranoia you are suffering from this week.

wow really?

Absolutely. I was going to type almost exactly the same thing, but he beat me to it.

I must be missing something I would think calling someone an oreo is a pretty racist thing to say
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Just remember, as long as there is a single successful minority, there is no prejudice, just individual failure.
Conversely, if a single majority is denied something they are qualified for in favor of a minority (even if the minority is also qualified), then it was tokenism :|

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

airdvr

I'm going to assume you've never played any contact sports. "Slammed" is a bit melodramatic don't you think?

Oh, I agree. As long as it's nothing that wouldn't happen on a football field I don't see how the guy can possibly complain.

Said no form of logic.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?