stayhigh

Next reforms is gonna be the cops. Police goes nuts on little kids.

turtlespeed

***NPR has an even better one.

It would appear that this was a social media inspired pool party that got out of control...but that IS how social media works.
Yet, given the history of running black people out of public pools, it does remind us of what has happened in the past, including in Texas.

Interesting sometimes how history effects the present.
Perplexing how some choose to ignore that.
Maybe the manager should have just poured acid on the blacks. We can't have THEM in our pools man.
[:/]

What? Where are you getting race out of this?

It was about a private newborn old pool, fence jumpers, and illegal activity.

Only two guests per resident. Security called police, not because of race, but because of actions.

It perplexes me why some people perpetuate the race hatred, even when there was none to be found. But hey, why not just interject some.

What do you think does more harm in t he long run?

Did you not read the stories about white residents telling some of the (black) kids to "go back to your Section 8 housing" and confronting them physically? (There's at least 1 video of one of these fights between a middle-aged white woman and some of the kids.) Sure, there were multiple dynamics going on, but if you think that this thing was remotely race-neutral, you're kidding yourself.

ETA: Please see this: The only good news about the McKinney pool party is the white kids’ response to racism

Reich Wing Conservatives have a great deal of difficulty with factual information that conflicts with their beliefs.

Actual demonstrated racism took place during the event in question. A fat white cunt telling black teenagers to go back to their section 8 housing is 100% racist bullshit.
Unless you are a Reich Wing Conservative. Then it is totally normal, and the mud people can piss off if they don't like being treated that way.

The most insane thing about the actions of the pig is that he was a training officer that used to train other LEOs. Perhaps in Texas a training officer used to be able to get away with such behavior without being held accountable. Now that cameras are everywhere, those kind of LEOs will CORRECTLY have very shortened careers.

funjumper101

Reich Wing Conservatives have a great deal of difficulty with factual information that conflicts with their beliefs.

Actual demonstrated racism took place during the event in question. A fat white cunt telling black teenagers to go back to their section 8 housing is 100% racist bullshit.
Unless you are a Reich Wing Conservative. Then it is totally normal, and the mud people can piss off if they don't like being treated that way.

The most insane thing about the actions of the pig is that he was a training officer that used to train other LEOs. Perhaps in Texas a training officer used to be able to get away with such behavior without being held accountable. Now that cameras are everywhere, those kind of LEOs will CORRECTLY have very shortened careers.

Is it racist if it's true?

Andy9o8

Did you not read the stories about white residents telling some of the (black) kids to "go back to your Section 8 housing" and confronting them physically? (There's at least 1 video of one of these fights between a middle-aged white woman and some of the kids.) Sure, there were multiple dynamics going on, but if you think that this thing was remotely race-neutral, you're kidding yourself.

ETA: Please see this: The only good news about the McKinney pool party is the white kids’ response to racism

Okay some of the residents are racist. The fact remains there was a group of trespassers reportedly fighting with the people that were there legally and the security guards and refusing to leave. Do you think the residents should just leave and let them have the pool?
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

A fat white cunt telling black teenagers

The most insane thing about the actions of the pig is that he was a training officer that used to train other LEOs.

Yes, quite factual information, you are very objective and trustworthy.
Only Reich Wing conservatives would resort to name calling.

:S:S:S:S

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

What you refer to is one of many bits of information coming forth and in situations such as this, first reports are sketchy, full of rumor, speculation, etc. Now, I stand by my prior statement that the cop was justified in pulling his weapon for the reasons previously specified. But remember, things are not always what they seem.

skycop

A fat white cunt telling black teenagers

***The most insane thing about the actions of the pig is that he was a training officer that used to train other LEOs.

Yes, quite factual information, you are very objective and trustworthy.
Only Reich Wing conservative would resort to name calling.

:S:S:S:S

shh...his hypocrisy only applies to white conservatives...or those that don't fit in his little agenda of 'tolerance'

It's quite amusing.

Getting into this REAL LATE...but yes, I think the COP had to pull his gun. When trying to detain the girl two teenagers begin to close in on him even after being told to stand back. What was he suppose to do, allow them to intervene, maybe even assault him?

I think he tried to manage a scene where dozen of teens, many outside of the community were fighting before he received backup.

But hell, I suppose pulling his gun to protect himself was out of line. Maybe being assaulted by two teens was more appropriate.

Andy9o8

Is it racist to tell someone to go back to their section 8 housing if they actually live in section 8 housing?

Absolutely. Appalling there's even a shred of doubt on that.

So if I say, "go back to being a lawyer, that what you do."

You would be offended? Because . . . Well, I think you know.

Is that lawyerist? Maybe. Is it factually true? There is a damn good chance.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just read that the cop involved has resigned. In the press conference, the Police chief called Casebolt's actions "indefensible" and that Casebolt came onto the scene "out of control" and continued to be "out of control during the incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/09/us/mckinney-texas-pool-party-video/index.html
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

turtlespeed

***I'm sure you're fully aware that it's not quite the same insinuation as "section 8 housing".

to whom?

Seems to be a classist statement, not racist.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Andy9o8

In 2009, McKinney was forced to settle a lawsuit alleging that it was blocking the development of affordable housing suitable for tenants with Section 8 vouchers in the more affluent western portion of the city. East of Highway 75, according to the lawsuit, McKinney is 49 percent white; to its west, McKinney is 86 percent white. The plaintiffs alleged that the city and its housing authority were “willing to negotiate for and provide low-income housing units in east McKinney, but not west McKinney, which amounts to illegal racial steering.”

:SThis was a lawsuit? It makes no economic sense to build low income housing in a higher real estate value area.

Again, not racist, classist is a stretch too.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

lummy

Just read that the cop involved has resigned. In the press conference, the Police chief called Casebolt's actions "indefensible" and that Casebolt came onto the scene "out of control" and continued to be "out of control during the incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/09/us/mckinney-texas-pool-party-video/index.html

Obviously, the chief needs to read this thread so he can be corrected.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

fucking a, he didn't have to resign.

I feel like him saying a good public apology would have been suffice.

But yeah, police force reform is gonna be taken place by the next president.

In the form of body camera, different SOPs to handle things......

Like in this case, couldn't he have pull out something little less lethal? Tazer or expandable batons?

I really didn't see much racial profiling by the cop, what surprised me was the quickness of him to pull out a lethal weapon in a situation which seemed to require non-lethal weapon.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016