Driver1

If this doesn't sink Hillary's POTUS campaign, what will?

If a person believes Mrs. Clinton to be evil, then they will likely believe this is the Rosetta Stone holding the key to her demise.

If they don't find anything, then it will also "prove" in their mind that Mrs. Clinton has tampered with the emails prior to them being released.

It's a win-win for the nut bags, but the reality is at this point it's actually meaningless and nothing has changed yet.

Lest anyone jump to the conclusion I'm "for" Mrs. Clinton I'll say it right here as I have before and probably will again, I want neither Mrs. Clinton nor Mr. Bush to occupy the White House. I think this country is better served by not having legacy candidates and just because somebody happens to be related to somebody who previously held the office is not a good reason to vote for them.

We can do better.

That said . . . and I'll admit this too . . . if it comes down to Clinton v Bush, yeah, Clinton probably will get my vote, but crap I hope it doesn't come down to that.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Nothing. She's got her devotees. Period. IT could be shown that she accepted tens of millions from foreign governments that were funneled through her foundation in exchange for some positive diplomatic treatment but it would be ignored. Not saying that she personally accepted any emoluments but if it was shown her fans would view ti as a positive.

The one thing that is operating against her is her campaign. She has the mainstream established press thoroughly pissed off at her. Her campaign tactic appears to be that she doesn't need the press. She can give campaign speeches and send out twitter messages and do nothing but frame her message precisely and in her way. Nothing will be spoken or written without thorough vetting and editing.

She is doing something different to exploit technology. Good for her. Problem is that a rule of national politics is that thou shalt not piss off the press. When the NYT is busy mocking her then it's an indication of a problem.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Hundreds of nuanced e-mails? That's Too Much Stuff® . Cliff Notes exists for a reason: people don't want to read shit, much less figure it out. Find some lowbrow sound bytes to appeal to the American audience, and maybe you'll get some traction.

Amazon

Get some kneepads..... you are going to be spending a lot of time on your knees praying for that to happen.
It is going to be a very long period of history for youse guys till 2024 rolls around.:D:D:D

Anybody but Hillary.
I'd prefer Al gore to Hillary.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Get some kneepads..... you are going to be spending a lot of time on your knees praying for that to happen.
It is going to be a very long period of history for youse guys till 2024 rolls around.:D:D:D

Anybody but Hillary.

She would vote for Stalin if she thinks the right wingers would hate it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

Anybody but Hillary.

She would vote for Stalin if she thinks the right wingers would hate it.

I thinkmany of the local usual suspects here have been touting the leadership qualities of the Shirtless Comrade PutIn. And then we get the interesting posts that use RT as their source.... You do know what RT is right??

How many here would vote for him..... I guess at least he appears to have no African DNA... so its all good right??

lawrocket

Hillary has African blood? Perhaps you can hate her as much as Condoleeza Rice or Clarence Thomas. Maybe you'll knock Ben Carson as not being black enough or a true black man.

Ugh, I see Ben Carson bill boards all over here.:S
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

cvfd1399

I guess at least he appears to have no African DNA... so its all good right??

See image below

You just can't help yourself can you... just one attack after another.
Talk bout blowing a gasket.... all that hate is eating you up.
Seriously dude... give it up... the rules say don't play the player.. I know you would like me to drop dead.. since you stated that rather blatantly in your Sock Puppet account PM to me.. which was another breach of the rules.

Please cease and desist already, for your own good.

( OMG SHE IS THREATENING ME AGAIN) no.. that is just your #paranoia . I am not in any way at all... I am worried about your condition.

( OMG SHE IS THREATENING ME AGAIN) no.. that is just your #paranoia . I am not in any way at all... I am worried about your condition.

When did it become wrong to see the warning signs in a person and offer some help?

It's not. From the rules:

====================
No Personal attacks, Flaming and Trolling.
Personal attacks and hate posts will not be tolerated in any forum. Personal attacks on another user are a great way to earn some time off.
====================

In other words, if someone posted "you're clearly a psychopathic asshole; why don't you get some professional help before you kill someone?" they'd get a warning too. Not for the second part of that sentence - for the first part.

There you go bill lets how you even and fairly apply the same rules here. As if we dont know how thats gonna go.

>There you go bill lets how you even and fairly apply the same rules here.

"you're clearly a psychopathic asshole; why don't you get some professional help before you kill someone?"

"No, that is just your paranoia . . . I am worried about your condition."

There is a difference between the above two statements.

billvon

>There you go bill lets how you even and fairly apply the same rules here.

"you're clearly a psychopathic asshole; why don't you get some professional help before you kill someone?"

"No, that is just your paranoia . . . I am worried about your condition."

There is a difference between the above two statements.

Your right the psychopathic asshole was your apples to pine trees example because those words were never used by anyone here. Here is the actual comparison....

This gets you a warning

I truthfully hope you do get some help before your blood pressure sends you into a hemorrhagic stroke. No one should live a life full of venom like you do, it's not healthy. ANVILBROTHER

This gets nothing.

"No, that is just your paranoia . . . I am worried about your condition." AMAZON

Looks the same to me. How about a ruling now we are comparing on the actual words used, and not your exaggeration.

turtlespeed

Anybody but Hillary.

I dunno man...if the idea of "change" and having "the first black president" was too tempting for most to resist, then how much more the idea of "90's Nostalgia" and "the first woman president?"
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

There is nothing that Hillary can do or could have done to keep the brainless dems from making her their candidate. A focus group of Iowa dems were asked about her top accomplishment and there was nothing but crickets. And it is not just the mouth breathing hayseeds from Iowa, the State department spokesperson was asked the same question and she was flummoxed as well. Apparently fact that she possesses a once functioning vagina is all that is required to secure her nomination. It would be funny if it were not so sad.

billvon

>The only thing that will sink her POTUS campaign is the GOP putting up a better
>candidate. So far its not looking good sadly.

Yep. It will be a sad, sad election cycle if she is the best that anyone can field.

I think it's time the Democrats draft Ron Wyden.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hi Ryoder,

I think it's time the Democrats draft Ron Wyden.

You may like him ( and I do ) but you know little of him. He is one of the most cautious politicians you will ever know of. He simply will not take a chance on running for President as it would cost him his Senate seat. Not gonna happen.

And I say that knowing that Wyden has a lot going for him.

Jerry Baumchen