RonD1120

They're knocking at our door

Amazon

Absolutely. We can give them free healthcare and free education too.v

And if they start ISIS Inc. they'll get corporate welfare, like other big corporations, so they can pay $millions in bonuses to their execs.

As Long as they are indoctrinated to vote liberal, Obama would welcome it.

All those Wall St. CEOs - definitely pillars of the liberal establishment. You are so astute.

...and we have things like this...

http://www.model1sales.com/

Chuck

And ISIS Inc. can take a tax deduction for them.

No! We need something to defend ourselves with down here on the border.

Chuck

Agreed

I figured you had already joined at least one militia.... so move out there Mr MilitiaMan .... go patrol the north bank of the Rio-not-so-Grande.

I hear ISIS is just across the river....... are you willing to protect the Texican Homeland???

Sure, when you stop using non words.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

And if they start ISIS Inc. they'll get corporate welfare, like other big corporations, so they can pay $millions in bonuses to their execs.

All those Wall St. CEOs - definitely pillars of the liberal establishment. You are so astute.

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

I figured you had already joined at least one militia.... so move out there Mr MilitiaMan .... go patrol the north bank of the Rio-not-so-Grande.

I hear ISIS is just across the river....... are you willing to protect the Texican Homeland???

Sure, when you stop using non words.

No Comprende Amigo???? :D:D

Amazon

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

We don' need no stinkin' militia! ;)

Chuck

masterrig

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

masterrig

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

I'm just curious to see what happens if we keep "quoting" this entire post...

Turtle's original comment that started the string seems to get smaller and smaller...My theory is that if it disappears, it will create a vortex and suck SC into oblivion...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Turtle's original comment that started the string seems to get smaller and smaller...My theory is that if it disappears, it will create a vortex and suck SC into oblivion...

...and would we all go with it? :D:D

Chuck

masterrig

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Would that be the Rapture? The Tribulation starts with the ISIS invasion. Then Jesus appears and ....
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Would that be the Rapture? The Tribulation starts with the ISIS invasion. Then Jesus appears and ....

Yeah, until he doesn't

turtlespeed

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Yeah, until he doesn't

http://cdn.agilitycms.com/first-canadian-place/stores/Food/mucho-burrito-500x500.jpg

Andy9o8

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Yeah, until he doesn't

http://cdn.agilitycms.com/first-canadian-place/stores/Food/mucho-burrito-500x500.jpg
Thank you for that Canadian content.

SkyDekker

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Yeah, until he doesn't

Burritos are Canadian, eh?

Wrong border.

Andy9o8

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Yeah, until he doesn't

Hey. Carnitas are back at Chipotle! :D:ph34r:;):)
Remster

winsor

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Chuck

Yeah, until he doesn't

Burritos are Canadian, eh?

Wrong border.

That picture is of a Mucho Burrito food court unit inside First Canadian Place, which is a rather large office tower in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Second, Mucho Burrito is owned by the MTY Group, a Canadian public company traded on the TSX, which by the way isn't far from abovementioned First Canadian Place.

Wrong again.

Coreeece

Chuck

Chuck

Agreed

Chuck

Until we do.

Mind your cache!

Chuck

Well, it now appears that turtle's original comment has reached critical mass where the bohr shells now expand into an infinite interwebal vacuum thus avoiding catastrophic implosion...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

tkhayes

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2015/apr/17/judicial-watch/judicial-watch-says-isis-has-camp-mexico-and-near-/

you are truly full of shit - as is Judicial Watch.

You could not post a fact if you tried.

Welcome back, I knew you couldn't resist.

Judicial Watch and Politifact are cited frequently in the news. That is all anyone can go by. None of us are first person witnesses.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Judicial Watch and Politifact are cited frequently in the news. That is all anyone can go by. None of us are first person witnesses.

Here is a piece of information that you should take to heart.

The Blaze is not a news site. It is an "entertainment" site put together by a crazy person.

Fox News is not a credible source for information. They have been shown to have no journalistic credibility, in the real world.

Both sites are considered to be credible sources of news by the kind of people who run for the hills, scared shitless, because they are so gullible that they believe the bullshit propagated on those sites.

Those of us who are in the real world find the credulous nitwittery demonstrated by the fearful to be deserving of mockery and disrespect. Especially when the fearful pretend to have "christian" beliefs, when their own words and actions prove otherwise.

funjumper101

Here is a piece of information that you should take to heart.

The Blaze is not a news site. It is an "entertainment" site put together by a crazy person.

Fox News is not a credible source for information. They have been shown to have no journalistic credibility, in the real world.

Both sites are considered to be credible sources of news by the kind of people who run for the hills, scared shitless, because they are so gullible that they believe the bullshit propagated on those sites.

Those of us who are in the real world find the credulous nitwittery demonstrated by the fearful to be deserving of mockery and disrespect. Especially when the fearful pretend to have "christian" beliefs, when their own words and actions prove otherwise.

Typical liberal blathering.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

sounds like alternet and Huffington Post

If something generally agrees with your point of view, then it's probably designed to do so. Which probably makes it biased.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)