rushmc

These guys nail Democratic leadership to the wall!!

regulator

******It is all about power and control.

Religion? I agree. It's all about power and control of the masses.

And this is different than the current presidential administration...how?

As far as I can tell, the current administration doesn't make it's decisions based on religious beliefs, nor does the head of the current administration appear to invoke religion on a frequent basis in order to control the masses (there have been occasional mentions of a generic "god" during ceremonies).

The LAST administration was manipulated by the PNAC by use of religious references. See covers of mission briefings to the President from Defense Department headed by Rumsfeld.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1183900/U-S-Defence-Secretary-used-quotes-Bible-brief-Bush-mission-God-war.html
http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB326/
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

kelpdiver

"Rebelpundit was founded by Jeremy Segal, an anti-activist and continues as a group effort based in urban centers across the country. The blog is a beacon of truth, showing the unholy alliance of the mainstream media, Republican Party establishment, the liberal Democrat Party, big unions and corrupt “not for profits.” Our team takes to the field with cameras to show what isn’t aired in the local and beyond.

I guess you get your news from msnbc.

kelpdiver

"Rebelpundit was founded by Jeremy Segal, an anti-activist and continues as a group effort based in urban centers across the country. The blog is a beacon of truth, showing the unholy alliance of the mainstream media, Republican Party establishment, the liberal Democrat Party, big unions and corrupt “not for profits.” Our team takes to the field with cameras to show what isn’t aired in the local and beyond.

so basically a right wing Michael Moore.

His cameras only show the truth too, of course.

Interesting that only Dan (slightly) addressed any of the issues they brought up

and just so you know, the 4 guys are do not work for or with those from the websight. they were just interviewed
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

Interesting that only Dan (slightly) addressed any of the issues they brought up

Gee thanks.

And you (completely) ignored what I wrote and chose not to respond in a substantive way.

I really do not agree with what you posted
and there really is no rebuttal to what you posted becasue it is your opinion and thats ok

I do feel that the programs pushed by the Dems are vote buying whether intended to be or not
And after 40 years it is obvious what they have pushed does not work
Yet, they (the Dems) keeping saying what you posted (during election cycles) to scare people into voting for them. And you have bought into that story line
Abraham Lincoln

DanG

So what's your alternative?

I would not eliminate all of these types of programs
I would have those recipients do some work for it
I would combine dozens of programs into a couple
The requriments to get this money would be more strict and better monitored (if you try and do any of this today the Dems call you a racists)

Today we have people who just live off these programs because they can
and if you were living that way, who would you vote for?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

and just so you know, the 4 guys are do not work for or with those from the websight. they were just interviewed

What's a websight?

The requriments to get this money would be more strict and better monitored (if you try and do any of this today the Dems call you a racists)

Those are all pretty general, almost catch phrase style statements. Do you have anything specific? ANything with cost reductions with programs reduced and cost increases for the increased oversight?

Any research on likely impact?

rushmc

The blog is a beacon of truth,

YEAH!!! SWEET!!! just what the world needs....

wait a second

doesn't that say "bacon of truth"?

oh,,, nevermind

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

quade

As far as I can tell, the current administration doesn't make it's decisions based on religious beliefs,

invoking:

"fair share"
"green energy"
etc
etc

is pretty equivalent to fanatical religiosity to many nowadays - seems a small segment has substituted unthinking partisanship for religion in their lives - I don't think the results are much different anymore

(At least it's a trend to putting excessively religious groups in their true perspective.....amongst the others excessively unreasonable groups and no better or worse, just another subgroup)

YMMV

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Many programs, like food stamps, already require that. Can you be more specific?

Okay, I'm all for reduction in overhead and complexity.

The requriments to get this money would be more strict and better monitored

Increased cost. You need to make sure the increased cost is worth the money.

(if you try and do any of this today the Dems call you a racists)

Is this the imaginary Democrat in your head, or the idealized liberal they're always talking about on Fox?

Sure, there are some people who live off welfare. I'm not sure it's as large a percentage as you think. As for who they vote for, most of the urban welfare recipients vote Democratic. I bet most of the rural welfare recipients vote Republican. Not sure how the numbers play out overall.

- Dan G

loudtom

So typical to attack the source rather than deal in an
intelligent way with the material...

Not all sources are equally valid. Some are just plain rubbish, some are clearly biased, and some try to be informed and impartial. The source in the OP was neither informed nor impartial.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

JohnnyMarko

What's a websight?

As found on Spiderman's weapons.

Sure, there are some people who live off welfare. I'm not sure it's as large a percentage as you think.

Its enough of a problem Obama even stated it.

http://dailysignal.com/2011/07/09/president-obama-admits-welfare-encourages-dependency/

During his Twitter Townhall on Wednesday, President Obama admitted that government welfare has created dependency. He noted:

I think we should acknowledge that some welfare programs in the past were not well designed and in some cases did encourage dependency.… As somebody who worked in low-income neighborhoods, I’ve seen it where people weren’t encouraged to work, weren’t encouraged to upgrade their skills, were just getting a check, and over time their motivation started to diminish. And I think even if you’re progressive you’ve got to acknowledge that some of these things have not been well designed.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

I think that where you live, and your ability or inability to see if first hand alters your opinion. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and see it every day I have had family and friends from up north and out west always joke about how us "rednecks" really hate on topics such as reverse racism, work ethic, welfare abuse, lack of a willingness to work, job performance. When they come over and visit they actually get to see the amount of people living in the housing developments who are home during the day on the front porch, smoking cigarettes and talking on cell phones all day. Or people circling the block all day riding around in a $500 car with $5,000 tires, and $2,000 stereo. They also comment on the poor service at fast food places, the decreased quality in food, and the looks they get from the people working there.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

I think that where you live, and your ability or inability to see if first hand alters your opinion. I live in Baton Rouge, LA and see it every day I have had family and friends from up north and out west always joke about how us "rednecks" really hate on topics such as reverse racism, work ethic, welfare abuse, lack of a willingness to work, job performance. When they come over and visit they actually get to see the amount of people living in the housing developments who are home during the day on the front porch, smoking cigarettes and talking on cell phones all day. Or people circling the block all day riding around in a $500 car with $5,000 tires, and $2,000 stereo. They also comment on the poor service at fast food places, the decreased quality in food, and the looks they get from the people working there.

Are they just on welfare, or are they subsidising their lifestyle with criminal choices? You are going to have to do a lot of saving if you are living off welfare and foodstamps to get $5,000 tires and a $2,000 stereo.

rushmc

***So what's your alternative?

Who do wealthy folks vote for. Goes both ways.

grimmie

******So what's your alternative?

Who do wealthy folks vote for. Goes both ways.

Since many of the people on food stamps, etc., are also working and earning minimum wage, this makes an interesting comparison:

www.businessinsider.com/chart-wall-street-bonuses-vs-minimum-wage-earnings-2014-3

kallend

Since many of the people on food stamps, etc., are also working and earning minimum wage, this makes an interesting comparison:

www.businessinsider.com/chart-wall-street-bonuses-vs-minimum-wage-earnings-2014-3

However, you can bet those securities workers put in considerably longer workweeks than the 40 assumed for the minimum wage workers.

Anvilbrother

Im not gonna stereotype them all as drug dealers, but with the amount of drugs in the city there is a good chance alot of them are selling the marijuana:P

Yet another reason to legalize drugs. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.