Anvilbrother

ISIS this is what is really going on in the middle east

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/saleel-al-sawarim-4-isis-propaganda-video-english-subtitles/

Don't watch around kids or work, but if you want to see what is going on first and in Syria or Iraq, here it is. These scum are moving and organizing at a pace faster than anyone the intelligence community has ever seen. They seized over 400 million in gold in Kabul recently, and are taking everything we left the Iraq army, and Police to defend themselves when they strip their uniforms and run away. We are talking Mraps, up-armored Humvees, surface to air assets, and hand weapons. They are ruthless, trained, and seem to have good leadership and organization.

This is their recruitment video.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/saleel-al-sawarim-4-isis-propaganda-video-english-subtitles/

Don't watch around kids or work, but if you want to see what is going on first and in Syria or Iraq, here it is. These scum are moving and organizing at a pace faster than anyone the intelligence community has ever seen. They seized over 400 million in gold in Kabul recently, and are taking everything we left the Iraq army, and Police to defend themselves when they strip their uniforms and run away. We are talking Mraps, up-armored Humvees, surface to air assets, and hand weapons. They are ruthless, trained, and seem to have good leadership and organization.

This is their recruitment video.

Its great as long as they stay their ass over there and leave us alone.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

I wouldn't be too worried about that.

Turns out it's a hell of a lot easier to enter a country than to occupy it (actually that's a well known fact for thousands of years to anybody who has ever paid attention).

Their current adventure is going to keep them busy for quite some time. I certainly do not expect to ever see them wandering my neighborhood.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

What if they activate(sleeper cells) or motivate random islamic radical people already here. It doesn't take much training or organization to get a couple guys and do what the Washington D.C. snipers did.

Anvilbrother

What if they activate(sleeper cells) or motivate random islamic radical people already here. It doesn't take much training or organization to get a couple guys and do what the Washington D.C. snipers did.

"What if"..."sleeper cells"?

I dunno . . . "what if" the Sun imploded?

The question isn't "what if," but rather, "how likely?" With the surveillance in place in the US, I do not see it being easy at all for things to be organized in any way that makes a lasting and significant threat. Oh sure, some group might pop up, but I can't in my wildest imagination believe there are a significant amount of these imaginary "sleeper cells" operating in a coordinated fashion with any other group.

Again, you can ALWAYS have lone wolf types and some guy who cons his brother into doing something nutty like the Boston marathon bombing, but I do not see a way of nationally coordinating efforts for a massive number of attacks. Any small group is doomed to failure. Sure, they might not care if they're doing suicide missions, but the US will continue to exist.
quade -

quade

***Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

Turns out it's a hell of a lot easier to enter a country than to occupy it (actually that's a well known fact for thousands of years to anybody who has ever paid attention).

Their current adventure is going to keep them busy for quite some time. I certainly do not expect to ever see them wandering my neighborhood.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

quade

***Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

Who ever said they wanted to occupy.

They just want to kill as many as they can.

You, strangely, seem to be ok with that . . . or at least would put it out to the many here not to be too worried about it.

quade

Why are you professing that we shouldn't worry too much about that?

they want no occupation, they want to kill in the name of their god and their Sharia law.

Wow. I'm stunned that American Deaths are OK in your book. We really don't have to worry too much about those.

turtlespeed

Who ever said they wanted to occupy.

They did, in the linked video. They want control of the area, then "kill all the Jews." We're pretty far down on their list of priorities I think because I don't remember them saying anything about America at all.

This ISN'T about "death to America." This is clearly about divvying up the area now that we're gone. If they want Bagdad (which strategically makes sense considering its location), then they HAVE to occupy it.

That's a hell of a lot tougher than the initial shooting spree going in.
quade -

quade

***Who ever said they wanted to occupy.

They did, in the linked video. They want control of the area, then "kill all the Jews." We're pretty far down on their list of priorities I think because I don't remember them saying anything about America at all.

This ISN'T about "death to America." This is clearly about divvying up the area now that we're gone. If they want Bagdad (which strategically makes sense considering its location), then they HAVE to occupy it.

That's a hell of a lot tougher than the initial shooting spree going in.

HOLY MISS THE POINT BATMAN.

Did you miss the part where they intend to take the fight here?

Maybe I did. Why don't you go find that in the video, note its location and report back to me. I certainly don't recall it.
quade -

quade

Maybe I did. Why don't you go find that in the video, note its location and report back to me. I certainly don't recall it.

Re watch it and pay attention this time.

I don't have time to do your homework too.

quade

I don't have time to do your homework too.

Still working on your multiplication tables?

No. Trying to find a way to educate the deliberately obtuse.

You should have your workbook by the end of the week..

They seized over 400 million in gold in Kabul recently,

You know which country Kabul is in, right?

(Hint, not Iraq or Syria)

and are taking everything we left the Iraq army, and Police to defend themselves when they strip their uniforms and run away. We are talking Mraps, up-armored Humvees, surface to air assets, and hand weapons.

Wait, Islamic militants are getting their hands on weapons given to middle eastern states to fight Islamic militants? Well who could have seen that coming, it's totally unprecedented!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Anvilbrother

Why would they need to smuggle rifles into the US?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Major shortage of rifles here - didn't you know?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

Major shortage of rifles here - didn't you know?

They all went to mexico.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

jakee

They seized over 400 million in gold in Kabul recently,

You know which country Kabul is in, right?

(Hint, not Iraq or Syria)

and are taking everything we left the Iraq army, and Police to defend themselves when they strip their uniforms and run away. We are talking Mraps, up-armored Humvees, surface to air assets, and hand weapons.

Wait, Islamic militants are getting their hands on weapons given to middle eastern states to fight Islamic militants? Well who could have seen that coming, it's totally unprecedented!

You completely take the fun out of watching this thread.

Its great as long as they stay their ass over there and leave us alone.

Sorry, that's not gonna happen. You're welcome to send them the memo to stay "over there" as you say. I would caution not sign your name to the memo, that'll only make you a target and having said that, I'm sure some genius around here is gonna reply with, "Then we'll use yours (mine). Go ahead, I'm prepared and I wouldn't mind splaterring the brains of a few tangos.