Anvilbrother

ISIS this is what is really going on in the middle east

cvfd1399

Obama just said he's about to go fuck up some more then!

Obama-"If you threaten america we will come after you".

Can't wait to see how some people spin how this is ok compared to past presidents. Remember isis hasn't yet attacked American soil like al Qaeda did.

Iseem to remember the last douchebag that declared war on America.. his name was Osama.. and your brush cutting action HERO president was just not interested in finding him. BUT he did listen to his handlers in the PNAC and taking us into a stupid ill conceived war based on their need to destabilize world oil markets so they could make BILLIONS??? Such wonderful policies is what has led to this.

Its called leadership...

Obama diddnt do anything but support dev group, and give the ok, the rest was set in motion and ready for him to recieve the pass from bush, don't act like bush did nothing and Obama is the one who started and did all the work.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/killbinladen.htm

This sets up the timeline for Osama' capture and what side everyone was on.

cvfd1399

Obama diddnt do anything but support dev group, and give the ok, the rest was set in motion and ready for him to recieve the pass from bush, don't act like bush did nothing and Obama is the one who started and did all the work.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/killbinladen.htm

This sets up the timeline for Osama' capture and what side everyone was on.

So your guy was not so good on followup..... ok.. I get it... :D:D

So much fail there all around in Bush Administration.... how did that we will be welcomed as Liberators work out again???

Takes time, you don't think they keep their highest leader in the yellowpages do you?

how did all that we will be welcomed as Liberators work out?

Funny you say that guess you missed the part of obamas speech tonight when he told a story about the people in the Middle East telling soldiers they and their children owe their lives to the Americans for being the ones to help them when no one else will...

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

Takes time, you don't think they keep their highest leader in the yellowpages do you?

Funny you say that guess you missed the part of obamas speech tonight when he told a story about the people in the Middle East telling soldiers they and their children owe their lives to the Americans for being the ones to help them when no one else will...

GAWD I bet you just hated that...

billvon

>Can't wait to see how some people spin how this is ok compared to past presidents.

I know! If Bush were still president, and ISIS were threatening us, we would have attacked Turkey by now. None of this pussy "waiting to see who threatens us" crap.

Sadly true. Anybody but Saudi, the terrorism instigators and money men. >:(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

***>Can't wait to see how some people spin how this is ok compared to past presidents.

I know! If Bush were still president, and ISIS were threatening us, we would have attacked Turkey by now. None of this pussy "waiting to see who threatens us" crap.

Sadly true. Anybody but Saudi, the terrorism instigators and money men. >:(

Yep. KSA can kiss my ass.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Anvilbrother

I don't think the 133,000 documented dead Iraqis from the 2003 invasion and its aftermath, or their families, think that way.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Amazon

OH.. scary brown people.... and there you are right on the front lines.. better join a militia to go patrol the border ASAFP

He's probably already in the militia (depending on his age): The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

However, I doubt he's very "well regulated".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***OH.. scary brown people.... and there you are right on the front lines.. better join a militia to go patrol the border ASAFP

He's probably already in the militia (depending on his age): The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

However, I doubt he's very "well regulated".

Yeah but that is not the militia that wants to get all butched up and go all tactical and head to the border to protect us from the brown hordes massed on the border.:S:S

Hi John,

I rather liked this:

"Cruz is particularly incensed by the Obama administration’s failure to recognize the threat of an ISIS attack across the Rio Grande."

But, but; he did not say in which direction they would be swimming.

:P

There are times when I wonder if the people who voted him into office ever actually regret doing so.

And for the record: I voted for Richard Nixon in '68 & '72; I regret both votes.

JerryBaumchen