Anvilbrother

ISIS this is what is really going on in the middle east

jakee

***Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

Why would they need to smuggle rifles into the US?

Because the amount they have here vs the ones that will shoot back at them is not even close to being balanced.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

Because the amount they have here vs the ones that will shoot back at them is not even close to being balanced.

And they're going to even it up are they?

Say what you want about the border patrol, I think they'd notice the Islamic guy at the checkpoint with three hundred million firearms in the back of his truck.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Its great as long as they stay their ass over there and leave us alone.

Sorry, that's not gonna happen.

Then we'd better go back over there and get them before they come over here and get us. And that's ok 'cos we're the good guys, fuck yeah!

Whatever, look I don't have time like some to sit for an hour and come up with a grand 100% perfect paragraph. Some of us are on the go at a high rate of speed, and get in comments when we can. SORRY I was wrong it wasn't a TYPO, I just misspoke. Focus on the topic, not one silly mistake. Mosul Kabul shoot me ok. If you knew what was going on you would have known the bank that got taken over and knew what I was talking about, which emphasizes my point that most Americans still do not know whats going on with ISIS.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

checkpoint with three hundred million firearms in the back of his truck.

Another reason you are misinformed....CHECKPOINT?!!! You know we have 5,500 miles of border with Canada, 1,900 miles of border with Mexico, and 95,000 miles of shoreline dont you??

Only 651 miles of the Mexican border is "fenced" which means jack shit, they find holes and tunnels all the time. The GAO report found that just 44 percent of the Mexican border was under "operational control". They are not going to just drive up to a border crossing.....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

turtlespeed

******Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

I just don't see some moron carrying a Dragunov thru the Chihuahuan desert..when they can get great fake documents from the moron who shows up here every week to sell them, and then just go to Walmart and pick up what they need.

jakee

*********Thats what worries me, they are motivated, funded, organized, have already stated they are bringing the fight to U.S. soil and have an open ass border at Mexico to walk their ied's and sniper rifles across.

And they're going to even it up are they?

Say what you want about the border patrol, I think they'd notice the Islamic guy at the checkpoint with three hundred million firearms in the back of his truck.

:S

Seriously?

Have you ever heard of a tunnel?
Have you ever heard of illegals walking the desert?

How many are successful?

I bet . . . just ONE (1) notable terrorist infiltration, along with a Terrorist Act, and all of a sudden we have plenty of money we could borrow to secure the border.

I say let them come in and do it just the once - watch how fast a border shuts.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

jclalor

I say let them come in and do it just the once - watch how fast a border shuts.

Seriously? you think another 911 like act of terror is just what this country needs?

:S

Its what every country needs.

Anvilbrother

checkpoint with three hundred million firearms in the back of his truck.

Another reason you are misinformed....CHECKPOINT?!!! You know we have 5,500 miles of border with Canada, 1,900 miles of border with Mexico, and 95,000 miles of shoreline dont you??

Only 651 miles of the Mexican border is "fenced" which means jack shit, they find holes and tunnels all the time. The GAO report found that just 44 percent of the Mexican border was under "operational control". They are not going to just drive up to a border crossing.....

OK, my mistake. Apparently it's quite likely that ISIS will smuggle hundreds of millions of rifles into the USA and overwhelm the nation through sheer force of arms.

jakee

Crazy

Seriously?

No, obviously not seriously - this whole discusion is absurd. What kind of truck do you have that could fit that many guns in it?

Depends on how many Easy Rider Rifle Racks he has installed in his Texican Truck:ph34r:

jakee

Crazy

Seriously?

No, obviously not seriously - this whole discusion is absurd. What kind of truck do you have that could fit that many guns in it?

Number of illegal immigrants[edit]
According to the Government Accountability Office (GAO), different estimates of the total number of illegal immigrants vary depending on how the term is defined.[11] There are also questions about data reliability.[11] .Bo The GAO has stated, "it seems clear that the population of undocumented foreign-born persons is large and has increased rapidly."[11] On April 26, 2006 the Pew Hispanic Center (PHC) estimated that in March 2005 the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. ranged from 11.5 to 12 million individuals.[12] This number was derived by a statistical method known as the "residual method".[11] According to the General Accounting office the residual estimation (1) starts with a census count or survey estimate of the number of foreign-born residents who have not become U.S. citizens and (2) subtracts out estimated numbers of legally present individuals in various categories, based on administrative data and assumptions (because censuses and surveys do not ask about legal status). The remainder, or residual, represents an indirect estimate of the size of the illegal immigrant population.[11] Using the residential method, several different estimates of the number of illegal immigrants present in the United States have been derived:

According to the General Accounting Office, DHS had variously estimated the size of the illegal immigrant population as of January 2000 as 7 million and 8.5 million.[11]
Some unofficial private estimates put the number even higher[13]

In August, 2006, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) placed the illegal immigrant population at 10.5 million as of January 2005, and indicates that if recent trends continued, the figure for January 2006 would be 11 million.[14]
The Pew Hispanic Center's indirect estimate of the number of illegal immigrants as of 2006 was 11.5 million to 12 million. These estimates represented roughly one-third of the entire foreign-born population.[15]
From 2005 to 2009, the number of people entering the U.S. illegally declined by nearly 67%, according to the Pew Hispanic Center, from 850,000 yearly average in the early 2000s to 300,000.[16]

In 2013, a DHS report estimating the size of the illegal immigrant population living in the U.S. said, "In summary, an estimated 11.4 million unauthorized immigrants were living in the United States in January 2012 compared to 11.5 million in January 2011. These results suggest little to no change in the unauthorized immigrant population from 2011 to 2012."[17]

It is easy to extrapolate from that data from Wiki - that 500,000 people cross the border. say 10% carry a weapon with them.

how much damage do you think 50000 Rifles would do?

that 500,000 people cross the border. say 10% carry a weapon with them.

Why would they do that? They have no connection to ISIS.

According to you it shouldn't matter, they'd still be outgunned 6,000:1 and that's just from privately held guns.

Which is why I'm still unclear as to why the smuggling is necessary - there's more than enough to go around as it is. Rednecks, soccer moms, Islamic Militants, everyone can buy a gun:)

Amazon

OH.. scary brown people.... and there you are right on the front lines.. better join a militia to go patrol the border ASAFP

Do you have any other kind of reaction besides sarcastic, nonsensical, knee jerks?:S

jakee

that 500,000 people cross the border. say 10% carry a weapon with them.

Why would they do that? They have no connection to ISIS.

According to you it shouldn't matter, they'd still be outgunned 6,000:1 and that's just from privately held guns.

Which is why I'm still unclear as to why the smuggling is necessary - there's more than enough to go around as it is. Rednecks, soccer moms, Islamic Militants, everyone can buy a gun:)

Population density and math aren't inherent in you are they?:D:P

:D:D:D

The Nazi party could have used PC support back in the day.
Man what a different world it would be if we simply justified their existence and left them alone.
I was told recently that I would meet them one day, so I'm kinda looking forward to the discussion over beer.
They did like beer didn't they?

Maths?

You're suggesting that 50,000 armed Islamic militants are going to infiltrate the mainland USA without anyone noticing and you want to talk about maths?

OK, you either don't understand numbers or you don't understand reality. Pick one.

(I think this thread is just shy of falling into the twilight zone. Seriously, it's getting that weird)

jakee

Maths?

You're suggesting that 50,000 armed Islamic militants are going to infiltrate the mainland USA without anyone noticing and you want to talk about maths?

OK, you either don't understand numbers or you don't understand reality. Pick one.

(I think this thread is just shy of falling into the twilight zone. Seriously, it's getting that weird)

If I have to explain every detail to you - it is pointless. Use your imagination, reality in your world is different.

Come down here and I'll take you on a tour of the border here. I guarantee you will leave with a completely different outlook.

If I have to explain every detail to you - it is pointless. Use your imagination, reality in your world is different.

Come down here and I'll take you on a tour of the border here. I guarantee you will leave with a completely different outlook.

Like I said, you don't understand numbers. I'll break it down real simple for you. 50,000 is a lot of people. It's about a quarter of the size of the US Marine Corps. That many bad people being armed and organised to do bad things will get noticed, and it doesn't even have anything to do with how they cross the border.

OTOH, if you realise how many people 50,000 are and you still think that your scenario is feasible, you don't understand how reality works.