Skyrad

Survival of the white blood line

Well it was hard to know how to name this thread without sounding like a neo Nazi but having read the following article...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/87359/national-geographic-concludes-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-and-it-s-beautiful

I wondered if those written off as racists maybe do actually have a point when they claim that the 'white race' is under threat? I remember the first time I went to California, having grown up with the blond Californian girl image being very surprised at the amount of coffee coloured people (who look like me I may add) there were and how few white people were around. So without being racist I'm wondering if it will really be the end of the line for white people in the USA in this century and if thats such a bad or good thing? Whats your thoughts?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I remember my Sociology 101 professor in 1965 predicting interracial marriages would end the racial conflict. Seems like the way things should go. The gay/lesbian crowd is just outta luck.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>I wondered if those written off as racists maybe do actually have a point when
>they claim that the 'white race' is under threat?

Which "white race?" The Anglo-Saxons? They're originally from Germany. The Germans? They're originally from Africa.

As time goes on we will see more genetic spreading as barriers like oceans become less meaningful, and I can't really think of a downside.

I wondered if those written off as racists maybe do actually have a point when they claim that the 'white race' is under threat?

If by "under threat" they mean "may eventually no longer enjoy the privilege/dominance that the 'white race' was able to exercise over the 'non-white race' because they arbitrarily believed their skin color made them superior" then yeah, it's under threat.

As people flow more freely throughout the world, the physical differences between peoples that developed because of relative geographic isolation will become less prominent. As far as I'm concerned that's a neutral to positive thing, but depending on how societies handle it, it may turn into a negative.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yes genetically true to save the white race you must marry white and PURE white . No worries there is some light at the end of the tunnel for the hardcore racists. Most of them tend to Inbreed........so there is always that...
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

billvon

>I wondered if those written off as racists maybe do actually have a point when
>they claim that the 'white race' is under threat?

Which "white race?" The Anglo-Saxons? They're originally from Germany. The Germans? They're originally from Africa.

As time goes on we will see more genetic spreading as barriers like oceans become less meaningful, and I can't really think of a downside.

Thats why I put the term (for want of a better one) in parenthesis Bill
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

ryoder

Uh, oh! :o
Bad news for tanning salons.[:/]

:D:D:D Yes I always found it weird that as a child the very same people who harassed me for my colour all winter long then spent all summer trying to get darker than me. Its a funny old world.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My understanding is that most people have a preference to get involved with people who look a lot like them and the people who are into the whole interracial thing are a minority, so by pure mixing of 'races' I don't think white people are going to disappear. If white people are going to disappear its more likely going to happen simply because the non-whites out breed them.

Personally I don't give a fuck since a) it won't affect me and b) by the time it has happened I'm already probably dead. I'd far more interested in seeing what happens once humans become extinct and what other species becomes the dominant species.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

>My understanding is that most people have a preference to get involved with
>people who look a lot like them and the people who are into the whole interracial
>thing are a minority, so by pure mixing of 'races' I don't think white people are
>going to disappear.

Well, if even 25% of people get involved with other races, and those 25% happen randomly every generation, those "pure" whites will still disappear eventually (going by statistics alone.) After a few generations there will be people who look white (and thus may tend to get involved with other people that look white) but will in fact have the DNA of other races in them.

I am reminded of a recent white supremacist who discovered that he had a fraction of his DNA that was African in origin.

My father grew up in New Jersey. He described his neighborhood as having an Irish area, an Italian section, a Polish block, a Jewish area, etc. He talked about how the Irish kids would fight the Italians, the Italians would fight the Polish, etc.

My comment to him was, aren't they all just white?

Our ethnic divides have gotten less and less specific over time. The world has shrunk, there are hot girls on every continent, and it's all a good time just the same.

We'll all be a gray mix of everything eventually. So I say enjoy the different flavors while they are still out there.
Apex BASE

normiss

At some point in the far-off future, if we as a species survive that long, will all be brown.

No, we will be grey.

With extra big eyes, like our time travelling Great, Great, Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great, already are.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***At some point in the far-off future, if we as a species survive that long, will all be brown.

No, we will be grey.

With extra big eyes, like our time travelling Great, Great, Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great,Great, Great, already are.

And you know this from your VERY close encounter with them where they "probed" you????

Amazon

******At some point in the far-off future, if we as a species survive that long, will all be brown.

No, we will be grey.

And you know this from your VERY close encounter with them where they "probed" you????

Nah. I saw it on MSNBC
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********At some point in the far-off future, if we as a species survive that long, will all be brown.

No, we will be grey.

Nah. I saw it on MSNBC

oh shure..... you watch MSNBC..... not belivin that tall tale from a Texican..... no how no way:ph34r::ph34r:

champu

Meh, so my kids won't have blue eyes... I'll get over it.

You never know.

Both my kids have blond hair and blue eyes.

My ex-wife and I don't have blond hair or blue eyes.
Our parents don't have blong hair or blue eyes.
Our grand parents (maternal or paternal) don't have blond hair or blue eyes.

Skyrad

Well it was hard to know how to name this thread without sounding like a neo Nazi but...

snip

I wondered if those written off as racists maybe do actually have a point when they claim that the 'white race' is under threat?

No. I do not believe there is an issue here and even if there was, there is nothing useful that could ever be done about it. People will breed with whoever they choose to.

The US is supposed to be "the great melting pot." I realize some Europeans don't necessarily take to the concept, but it's inevitable in some parts of the planet and probably will never happen in a few isolated spots.

As far as I'm concerned, melt already and forget about this nonsense.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

SkyDekker

***Meh, so my kids won't have blue eyes... I'll get over it.

You never know.

Both my kids have blond hair and blue eyes.

My ex-wife and I don't have blond hair or blue eyes.
Our parents don't have blong hair or blue eyes.
Our grand parents (maternal or paternal) don't have blond hair or blue eyes.

My fiancee is Chinese. If our kids have blue eyes, my mother-in-law will have some 'splainin to do.

I love listening to the idiots in the BNP and the EDF when they talk about keeping the British race pure - for god's sake, Britain has been invaded so many times over the centuries that we've become one of the most bastardized races on the planet.

We've been invaded by the French, the Vikings, the Angles, the Saxons, the Jutes and the Romans among others. Given that the some of the Roman Legionaries posted in England were probably born in North Africa and other places I'm pretty sure that there's no such thing as a pure British race.

[/rant]
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation