RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

tkhayes

Only in America could a movie be used as evidence.....

People believe what they want to believe. Tell them a story that affirms their belief and they will eat it up. Sworn testimony? Evidence? Reality?
Who cares.

Several hundred thousand people have "signed" online petitions to get a pardon for a psychopathic rapist/murderer based on a documentary that is very one sided.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Glenn Beck was reporting the arms trafficking from Benghazi to Syria very early on. He was actively disputing the YouTube video story coming from BHO and Hillary.

https://www.facebook.com/ColRobManess/videos/1085717341443700/?pnref=story

The link to GB/Blaze TV, 24 Oct 2012:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/24/glenn-beck-connects-the-dots-in-benghazi-attack-this-is-fast-and-furious-times-1000/
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The article is 3 1/2 years old and has gained about as much traction as the other congressional investigations and hearings.

http://benghazicommittee.com/benghazi-by-the-numbers/

so much for fiscal responsibility and big government etc. Of course they will claim success if Hillary doesn't make the nomination, when in fact it would be Bernie that would take credit for that, not a bunch of wishy washy unable-to-complete-anything-on-their-plate GOPs.

***The article is 3 1/2 years old and has gained about as much traction as the other congressional investigations and hearings.

http://benghazicommittee.com/benghazi-by-the-numbers/

so much for fiscal responsibility and big government etc. Of course they will claim success if Hillary doesn't make the nomination, when in fact it would be Bernie that would take credit for that, not a bunch of wishy washy unable-to-complete-anything-on-their-plate GOPs.[/quote
Don't be such a hater.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

LBJ created a false flag war in Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Bush haters claim he created a false flag war with Iraq with WMDs.

BHO secretly armed Daesh against Syria's Assad which inadvertently led to the attack at Benghazi.

The interesting point at this juncture for me is that Glenn Beck reported the arms connection before anyone knew anything. His sources revealed the BHO administration lie about the video first, in October, 2012.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

LBJ created a false flag war in Vietnam with the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

To give LBJ credit for that much planning is a stretch.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a real mess, and Marine Force Recon wasn't about to take credit for touching the whole thing off. Johnson was out of his league coming and going, and his only concern was to avoid being the first president to lose a war, declared or not.

It was Truman that set the ball rolling, and Kennedy who ignored his advisers' recommendation to bug out until after the election.

I suspect Bush was convinced there were WMDs, but that hardly constitutes valid casus belli by in accordance with international law. I do not recall any arguments in favor of attacking Korea, China, Britain, France, Pakistan, India, Israel, South Africa or North Dakota, all of whom possess nuclear weapons.

Regardless of the supposed reasoning, attacking Iraq was an exercise in stupidity.

BHO secretly armed Daesh against Syria's Assad which inadvertently led to the attack at Benghazi.

The interesting point at this juncture for me is that Glenn Beck reported the arms connection before anyone knew anything. His sources revealed the BHO administration lie about the video first, in October, 2012.

Obama's stewardship of our activities in that part of the world invokes Hanlon's Razor.

One should note that Dunning and Kruger's work was not among the unwashed masses, but Ivy League students. It is often stupid people who are more aware of their limitations than those who are the best and brightest among us.

Obama is not cunning - he is an eloquent dullard,

Too much wrong with that. If you accept that Bush knowingly lied about the existence of Iraqi WMD that's not the same as a false flag operation.

Even if you're a lunatic conspiracy theorist who thinks Bush and the CIA brought down the twin towers then that would be a false flag operation, but one that justified the invasion of Afghanistan not Iraq.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

winsor

It was Truman that set the ball rolling, and Kennedy who ignored his advisers' recommendation to bug out until after the election,

Winsor.......your a smart guy, but I need to tweak your above sentence. Truman did indeed "set the ball rolling" to the tune of billions of USA dollars, and ultimately supplying 80% of the French arms and supplies. However, Truman ignored a report from the field filed by Lt. Col. Dewey (OSS),before he became the first American to die in nam. The report stated "the US ought to clear out of S.E. Asia." It's tragic that Col. Dewey's most accurate analyzes wasn't heeded.

GD64

It was Truman that set the ball rolling, and Kennedy who ignored his advisers' recommendation to bug out until after the election,

Winsor.......your a smart guy, but I need to tweak your above sentence. Truman did indeed "set the ball rolling" to the tune of billions of USA dollars, and ultimately supplying 80% of the French arms and supplies. However, Truman ignored a report from the field filed by Lt. Col. Dewey (OSS),before he became the first American to die in nam. The report stated "the US ought to clear out of S.E. Asia." It's tragic that Col. Dewey's most accurate analyzes wasn't heeded.

Truman's major contribution our Southeast Asian experience was to screw the Viet Minh after they fought alongside us against the Japanese. Truman left the Japanese as 'administrators' until the French returned.

Generals S. L. A. Marshall and James M. Gavin reported to Kennedy that we should cut our losses and pull out. Kennedy, according to Barbara Tuchman, chose to let troops continue to die pointlessly until he could sew up the election of 1964.

As Joseph P. Kennedy said in 1960, "son, you only need to win by one vote - I can't afford a landslide."

Johnson was dropped into the mess without any idea of who was who or what was what, and never got a clue. By the time Tet came along, the best he could muster was "I don't want no damned Dinbinfoo."

There is plenty of blame to go around, and rather a few good treatments of the subject. I recommend "The March of Folly - From Troy to Vietnam" by Tuchman: she worked for Jack the Zipper Kennedy, but cut him no slack in her evaluation.

BSBD,

Winsor

winsor

Truman's major contribution our Southeast Asian experience was to screw the Viet Minh after they fought alongside us against the Japanese. Truman left the Japanese as 'administrators' until the French returned.

Generals S. L. A. Marshall and James M. Gavin reported to Kennedy that we should cut our losses and pull out. Kennedy, according to Barbara Tuchman, chose to let troops continue to die pointlessly until he could sew up the election of 1964.

As Joseph P. Kennedy said in 1960, "son, you only need to win by one vote - I can't afford a landslide."

Johnson was dropped into the mess without any idea of who was who or what was what, and never got a clue. By the time Tet came along, the best he could muster was "I don't want no damned Dinbinfoo."

There is plenty of blame to go around, and rather a few good treatments of the subject. I recommend "The March of Folly - From Troy to Vietnam" by Tuchman: she worked for Jack the Zipper Kennedy, but cut him no slack in her evaluation.

BSBD,

Winsor

I just ordered it from Amazon.....should have Tuesday.

Thanks!

Correction: GB reported the arms transfer to Syria through Turkey three days after we learned about the tragedy at Benghazi. His intel was accurate by 15 Sep 2012.

Here is a clip of what Sean Smith's mother had to say about Hillary and the BHO administration.

Benghazi Victim's Mother SCREAMS: "Hillary Is a Liar!" After Watching '13 Hours'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfVc23eJ3jo

So she watches a Hollywood movie, and decides based on the story in it that HRC lied.

Not so much defending HRC as wondering where that woman learned (or more accurately, didn't learn) to separate fact from fiction.

Does she believe that Leonardo DiCaprio did Kate Winslet on a big boat?

And (somehow not too surprisingly) the retired Benghazi CIA station chief says the movie isn't an accurate depiction of what happened.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

So she watches a Hollywood movie, and decides based on the story in it that HRC lied.

Not so much defending HRC as wondering where that woman learned (or more accurately, didn't learn) to separate fact from fiction.

And (somehow not too surprisingly) the retired Benghazi CIA station chief says the movie isn't an accurate depiction of what happened.

Shhhhh.... that doesnt fit with Ron's world view.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

wolfriverjoe

***Benghazi Victim's Mother SCREAMS: "Hillary Is a Liar!" After Watching '13 Hours'

Hillary is a Liar, fact or fiction?

Also, funny how comments defending Hillary always seem have the "I'm not defending her" clause attached to it.:D

wolfriverjoe

Ya, she probably believes the Titanic actually sank as well.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

I believe the point is this, Hillary, Biden and the BHO administration specifically lied to the faces of the families of the Benghazi betrayal. Those folks will never forget that and some of us support them.

I am sorrowfully aware that to most, EFS is all that matters.

SkyDekker

Hillary is a Liar, fact or fiction?

Fact.

Fact, almost everybody who has reached the age of 10 and above is a liar. Maybe Mother Theresa is exempt, but I am not convinced that is true.

Ya, well that's why I used the capital "L"
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

A new Email has surfaced indicating that military options were on the way to Benghazi and were ordered to stop and not proceed.

Regardless of the continued stonewalling by the Washington Cartel, the truth about Benghazi and the lies are being exposed.

http://fullmeasure.news/news/politics/rescue-interrupted