RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

In an attempt to pull the discussion back to the original thread and away from Billvon's tangent, here is a question aimed at investigating the BHO cover up.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-thiessen-where-was-obama-during-benghazi-ask-the-white-house-diarist/2014/05/12/70c6b898-d9cc-11e3-bda1-9b46b2066796_story.html

What this means is that there exists a minute-by-minute record of where the president was and what he was doing for all eight hours of the Benghazi attack.

So how is it that the White House has failed to give a full account of the president’s whereabouts during that eight-hour period? The White House knows precisely where he was and what he was doing, yet it is refusing to share that information with Congress and the American people. This is unacceptable. Imagine if 20 months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the George W. Bush White House had still refused to account for where the president was or what he was doing that day. There would be outrage and constant demands from the press, Congress and other investigators demanding to know the answer to a simple factual question: Where was the president?

Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

DanG

As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

Benghazi is more closely realted to Watergate
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

I know I'm going to regret this, but . . . please explain why you think so.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

******As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

Nixon did not get forced out of office for the actual break in
He got forced out because of his lies and attempted cover up

It would be the same here
While there may have been lapses in judgement by the admin, the sin here and now is the cover up of which there s little doubt anymore
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

While there may have been lapses in judgement by the admin, the sin here and now is the cover up of which there s little doubt anymore

Oh? Please, sir. Tell me more about when President Obama was under oath and told lies about this.

I can hardly wait to see the transcript you're about to link to from the Congressional record.
quade -

RonD1120

In an attempt to pull the discussion back to the original thread and away from Billvon's tangent, here is a question aimed at investigating the BHO cover up.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-thiessen-where-was-obama-during-benghazi-ask-the-white-house-diarist/2014/05/12/70c6b898-d9cc-11e3-bda1-9b46b2066796_story.html

What this means is that there exists a minute-by-minute record of where the president was and what he was doing for all eight hours of the Benghazi attack.

So how is it that the White House has failed to give a full account of the president’s whereabouts during that eight-hour period? The White House knows precisely where he was and what he was doing, yet it is refusing to share that information with Congress and the American people. This is unacceptable. Imagine if 20 months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the George W. Bush White House had still refused to account for where the president was or what he was doing that day. There would be outrage and constant demands from the press, Congress and other investigators demanding to know the answer to a simple factual question: Where was the president?

We know where Bush was during the attack and for a while after.....he was reading a children's book.

SkyDekker

***In an attempt to pull the discussion back to the original thread and away from Billvon's tangent, here is a question aimed at investigating the BHO cover up.

We know where Bush was during the attack and for a while after.....he was reading a children's book.

With the dumbest friggin look on his face I have ever seen... Mr Mission Acomplished Action Figure was sitting there going OMG WHAT THE F$#@# AM I GOING TO DO NOW:ph34r:

Amazon

With the dumbest friggin look on his face I have ever seen... Mr Mission Acomplished Action Figure was sitting there going OMG WHAT THE F$#@# AM I GOING TO DO NOW:ph34r:

I was thinking more like, "WOW, good timing... this is gonna be easier than I thought!"

....anybody thinking that Bush was an idiot needs to reassess their IQ.

Now can we move on from all this nonsense, please...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U9p0PpFEec
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Amazon

******In an attempt to pull the discussion back to the original thread and away from Billvon's tangent, here is a question aimed at investigating the BHO cover up.

And then he rallied and took the reins of leadership.

Your description of GWB on 9/11 also applies to me. Of course, I did not have to plan a recovery on the same scale as him. I just went into survival mode. Living within the destruction radius of MacDill AFB home of CENTCOM and SOCOM, I excepted further attacks.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

SkyDekker

***In an attempt to pull the discussion back to the original thread and away from Billvon's tangent, here is a question aimed at investigating the BHO cover up.

We know where Bush was during the attack and for a while after.....he was reading a children's book to childern.

Yes
Where was Obama when the Benghazi attack was going on?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Where was Obama when the Benghazi attack was going on?

At the White House. There is absolutely no question on that. NONE.

Some people want to know precisely and minute-by-minute what he was doing in which rooms over night, but there is NO QUESTION WHATSOEVER that he was at The White House.

Here he is arriving back at The White House that day from attending events.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-11

Here he is delivering a statement the next morning.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-09-12
quade -

quade

************As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

Oh? Please, sir. Tell me more about when President Obama was under oath and told lies about this.

I can hardly wait to see the transcript you're about to link to from the Congressional record.

Are you implying that Nixon testified to congress regarding the Watergate scandal? Or was under oath testifying about it?
Abraham Lincoln

So???

And as you say "I know I'm going to regret this""

So what that he was at the WH. IF this was Bush you be screaming the same questions - but it's Obama so you just "believe" he was doing something great.

It's a legit question, where was he during the attack? What was he doing? You'd want these questions answered if it was any Republican.

"At home" doesn't cut it.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

mirage62

"At home" doesn't cut it.

You do realize that The White House isn't simply the President's residence, but also his office; right? That virtually anything the President needs to in the service of the office can be done there; right?
quade -

No shit, Quade.

Which btw Obama could have been taking a dump the entire time. Your an intelligent person - you know that every moment of the Presidents' Day is tracked.

Can't you just get off your one sided view just for a moment and wonder WHY the WH hasn't released where he was??

We all know that if it was Bush you'd ask, and when you didn't get an answer - at all - you'd go ape shit.

I know this is a waste of time but why do you just believe so hard?? Both "sides" suck, why pass on one side.

Treat them the same
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

mirage62

Can't you just get off your one sided view just for a moment and wonder WHY the WH hasn't released where he was??

And if they did - his detractors would say it was faked. There is no point.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Stumpy

And if they did - his detractors would say it was faked. There is no point.

I would agree there is no point listening to him
His has proven himself a serial liar already
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

I disagree, I'd say it was because of the break in.

There are politicians who've lost their jobs by lying and perjuring to cover up actions that were embarrasing but not in themselves illegal, corrupt or relating to official misconduct - in Nixon's case he was up to his neck in corruption and criminality before the story ever started. He could hve been indicted with or without the cover up.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

***************As tragic as what happened in Benghazi was, it was not on the same scale of 9/11 by any measure. It's simply not a good comparison.

Are you implying that Nixon testified to congress regarding the Watergate scandal? Or was under oath testifying about it?

The problem here is that Obama was sleeping. He neglected his responsibilities and shrugged a shoulder to it . . the libs just don't want to admit it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

funny thing is when he was thumping his chest and OBL was sleeping with the fishes, there were pics out the kazoo of him monitoring from the situation room and the news conferences of how he got the boogie man of the century all by himself.

when one our ambassadors is killed along with other American's that save many lives and in turn fall performing that duty, you don't hear anything but denials and how it's all so hard to do and then crickets when you request the documents to back up the administration's fairy tale(s).

Airgump

funny thing is when he was thumping his chest and OBL was sleeping with the fishes, there were pics out the kazoo of him monitoring from the situation room and the news conferences of how he got the boogie man of the century all by himself.

when one our ambassadors is killed along with other American's that save many lives and in turn fall performing that duty, you don't hear anything but denials and how it's all so hard to do and then crickets when you request the documents to back up the administration's fairy tale(s).

Do you know the difference between a highly planned and coordinated event with assets in place to monitor... and an event that occurs in a backwater region without those assets in place??

Comparing blueberries and watermelons seems to be another of the GOP's greatest shortcomings... just one of many.

instead of going to bed in advance of a campaign trip to the same sin city that he derided a few years earlier, i feel a stroll down to the situation room and spend every hour there trying to help the ambassador and fellow Americans in anyway possible.

if he had make any effort to help, i'm sure there would be an in-house photog pic of it. instead, the above mentioned crickets. the only back this cat has is his own.