RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

rickjump1

It was obvious that terrorists were attempting to kill Americans and destroy US property, and it happened. Do you think that there would be innocent civilians walking on the street and "among the attackers" at that time of the morning? That was not the time for uncle Omar to be walking around selling his rugs. Uncle Omar would be home asleep in his bed. Bring on the US Air Force.

So your position is that 100% of people on the street outside the embassy were definitely bad guys. Would you stake your first born on this assertion?

billvon

> Would you stake your first born on this assertion?

Other people's first borns - sure! (His first born isn't brown so the question doesn't really apply.)

Wow Bill, that was the most racist thing I've witnessed anyone put forth in a long time.[:/]

How is it that you know his family history and background ?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I doubt anyone said that they were not worth saving. But making such antagonistic statements and baiting like that also assumes that they 'could have' been saved, which of course, no one actually knows the answer. And it also assumes then, some sort of wrongdoing. Complete invalid, in other words.

They were working in a dangerous part of the world. In a volatile country, in a civil war, with people armed to the teeth all around, and they got killed in an attack.

Attack, demonstration gone bad, pre-planned maneuver, none of that actually matters. The fact is that 4 - count 'em. FOUR, 1-2-3-4 people died in a very very dangerous part of the world, and the idiots that continue to perpetuate this as one of the worst things that ever happened to the USA are just that....

30,000 children die from hunger every day. 20 kids got killed in a school shooting. thousands of soldiers died in two wars and we spent trillions of dollars for NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING, and we are going to turn the world upside down for 4 people that died in a dangerous part of the world on a dangerous mission.

The reason that this country cannot get anything done (anything that matters) is because of this sort of bullshit.

And the reason that no smoking gun has been found regarding Benghazi is because there isn't one.

And the reason that no smoking gun has been found regarding Benghazi is because there isn't one.

So then you can give us details of the US response to requests for help that evening. Excellent.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

So then you can give us details of the US response to requests for help that evening. Excellent.

I know I am waiting, somebody please, tell us the truth.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

billvon

> Would you stake your first born on this assertion?

Other people's first borns - sure! (His first born isn't brown so the question doesn't really apply.)

Hmmm

A side of you I had not seen[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

There wasn't a response (soon enough or strong enough). We already know that. That in itself does not mean that anything was done wrong.

Over 4000 US soldiers died in wars in the past 10 years. Many of them ambushed in dangerous parts of the world in dangerous situations. Did someone go to jail, get charged, get impeached, get hung out to dry for 'not responding' to their needs before they died?

No I did not think so. When people are in dangerous situations in dangerous parts of the world during dangerous times, sometimes people actually die. Yes, believe it or not, it happens.

To apply the need for a 'necessary response' in the Benghazi situation while you openly ignore the hundreds of other similar situations (with absolutely NO requirement for a similar response) makes you a hypocrite at the worst, and paradoxical at the very least.

I know that we cannot be sure any kind of response would have saved them. i think ordering a response team to stand down that " may " have been able to save them is a bad call. I dgaf if it was a protest, terror attack or sports rally. If we could have done something to try help but did not I would like to know why.

There may well be valid reasons but I sure have not heard any.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

More evidence of slain U.S. ambassador's secret activities
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-evidence-of-slain-u-s-ambassadors-secret-activities/#mJYBDcj3Qimu4OXP.99

According to informed Middle Eastern security officials speaking to WND on multiple occasions, the Benghazi mission was a planning headquarters for coordinating aid, including weapons distribution, to the jihadist-led rebels.

I believe this activity was/is the reason for the cover up. BHO and HC did not want another Iran-Contra.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

More evidence of slain U.S. ambassador's secret activities
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/more-evidence-of-slain-u-s-ambassadors-secret-activities/#mJYBDcj3Qimu4OXP.99

According to informed Middle Eastern security officials speaking to WND on multiple occasions, the Benghazi mission was a planning headquarters for coordinating aid, including weapons distribution, to the jihadist-led rebels.

I believe this activity was/is the reason for the cover up. BHO and HC did not want another Iran-Contra.

Considering that Congress favored intervention and key Republicans complained that we weren't doing enough, I fail to see a parallel to Iran Contra.

Andy9o8

***Wow - that one is a stretch even for Ron.

Nah, it's all part of the coming Apocalypse.

The uninformed will eat this up and spread it like wildfire.

It does have a certain "plausibility" though.

I think it could "possibly" have been part of the demonstration over the Youtube video.

Since, you know, the government was so forthcoming and truthful about what started the "demonstration".
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

jakee

It does have a certain "plausibility" though.

Which part?

The part where it "might" have been an attempt at hostage taking, but they were to overzealous.

:ph34r:

Four white Americans profiled, stalked and eventually killed while middle aged black observes and refuses to help.

Andy9o8

***Four white Americans profiled, stalked and eventually killed while middle aged black observes and refuses to help.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: this is Evil Negro Week in America.
Go get 'em, tiger.

wow

take your blindfold off or, go get help

Either way , you got problems
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

RonD1120

Four white Americans profiled, stalked and eventually killed while middle aged black observes and refuses to help.

Well, refuses to help is better than orchestrated, so I guess you're making progress.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?