shah269

Iran sentences American to death in spy case

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/09/world/meast/iran-accused-spy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Any dumb fuck who wants this country to become a judo Christian state read this carefully ya dumb fuck!
Iran's state-run news agency IRNA, on its English website, said the court found him "caught red-handed in armed struggle against God" and "corrupt on Earth."

And before any dumb ass says "But we will be differnt....'
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK!
Because that's exactly what those camel fucking mullahs said then they took over Iran!
Don't think any religion is any better than the other!
they are all fucked up and should be killed off!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yeah, because goodness knows we don't want a country full of Christian martial artists!

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

or worse trying to argue with someone who thinks they are the voice of god here on earth.

yeah good luck!
thanks but no thanks!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Because that's exactly what those camel fucking mullahs said then they took over Iran!

You are really good at openness and ability to listen to other's viewpoints -

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think the sanctions are really starting to bite. The Mullahs behavior is starting to remind me of the Generals in Argentina in the 80's. They are losing their grip on the population. The only thing to keep the people in line is an external enemy. If the US takes the bait and tosses a couple of bombs in it may just galvanize public opinion against the US instead of against the Mullahs.
As far as this guy goes, who knows whether he is a CIA asset or just some dumb ex-marine who thought it would be OK to visit Iran. Note to self, DO NOT visit countries my government is approaching open war with, even if my granny lives there. Send her a plane ticket to somewhere, visit her there. Bali is nice this time of year.

You are really good at openness and ability to listen to other's viewpoints -

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

Take it from a guy who had the privilege of living in a religious state run by those touched by god.
It was so much fun!
If you would like I would gladly buy you and anyone who wishes to experience the joy of a religious bereavement dictatorship let me know I'm sure we can find funds to buy a few tickets!

How do you argue that point....crimes against god...WTF! FUCKING RELIGIOUS FUCKERS! SHOULD ALL BE HUNG BY THEIR FEET AND FEED TO PIGS!

Hey listen pal, I'm the resident asshole here in SC...there is only room for one. I don't come over there into the bonfire and try to ursurp your title.

If you want the title you're gonna have to come through me...just be warned, I'm armed and dangerous...your flashy showmanship is no match for my arsenal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLXdLgOybE:P

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

You clearly have very strong emotions about this, from your personal experiences. That's understandable. A friendly word: take a breath before you type.

You know the really sad part....the mullahs called themselves "Family values" people!
YEAH! FUCK THAT!

I mean right or wrong how do you defend yourself against god?
I'm sorry did I offend your imaginary friend? Oh really! I'm so sorry but you can GO FUCK YOUR SELF! WTF!

Which is fine and dandy when it's nothing more than a pissing match but when the DUMB FUCK WITH THE BOOK SOME HOW GETS HIS FAT FUCKING FINGERS ON A FUCKING GUN.....then you realize that you just gave an absolute FUCKING LUNATIC control over your life!

Thus HANG THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS FUCKERS BY THEIR FEET AND FEED THEM TO PIGS! All of them! I don't care!
Oh you spoke to god? Here step this way let me introduce you to the wood chipper before you pick up a gun and FUCK US ALL OVER!

Good advice - IRAN is geating sat supply from North Korea - they - as the bad guy want to second stage throw cast probe - to brake up small stages communication on our state side - they think dollar falls in U.S. door way for war - - false glory plan

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

Here step this way let me introduce you to the wood chipper before you pick up a gun and FUCK US ALL OVER!

that's telling 'em. chip them up old school, just like Saddam's sons. ((actually, I think you're showing us a cultural overflow since you're coming off a bit like those you are protesting about. It's nicely done, showing unreasoned biased homicidal hatred as emphasis. Pretty subtle for Speaker's Corner, and the slow people will need a bit of narration to see it - but they know who they are......or maybe they don't))

wood chippers don't kill people, people kill people

if you ban wood chippers, only outlaws will have them

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Look how can i put it.....well simple I lived it.
You?
I'm guessing no?
If no then I suggest you visit Iran and see for yourself.
If you are too chicken to go....then don't say a word.
The only good religious SOB with a gun is a dead religious SOB with a gun.
They want to go to heaven so bad, please allow me to help them get there quicker!

I recall last year there was a problem with some dude in Pakistan who was a spook but the US got the press to go all "he's a diplomat with immunity."

I don't know if this guy was a spook or not. If he was, well, he's in spook business with spook rules. If he wasn't a spy? Well, then this sucks ass but it's their country.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

>They want to go to heaven so bad, please allow me to help them get
>there quicker!

Hmm. Many religious nuts claim that the rest of the world is out to kill them, and that that justifies their violence as self defense. Looks like you're helping prove them right.

>They want to go to heaven so bad, please allow me to help them get
>there quicker!

Hmm. Many religious nuts claim that the rest of the world is out to kill them, and that that justifies their violence as self defense. Looks like you're helping prove them right.

Kill.....oh no hell no!
Torture and hurt them? YOU GOT IT!

Also persecution is the hallmark of mental illness.
I'm just doing society a favor and cleaning up the nutters!

Look I have no qualms with religious folks, hell I love the days I get off because of them! What pisses me the fuck off is when these fucking fucks think they can tell me what I can and can't do because one of their fucking friends talked to his imaginary friend and now I have to behave or act in a given manner.
How the fuck can a logical person argue with someone's imaginary friend!
Case in point the "higher father" baby bush consulted before Iraq 2.0 and "god" which apparently only speaks Arabic and only to these camel fucking mullahs in Iran?

I'm sorry.....been there done that lived it and moved out!
So if you want to live in a perfect little religious place move your sorry ass to Iran. The rest of us will stay here and fix the mess

I believe that it was initially reported that he was a dual Iranian/ American citizen.
If that indeed is true, per international law, his American citizenship does not matter when he is on Iranian ground. He is Iranian, and that's it!

Just as I am a German/ American citizen. But when on German soil, I am solely considered a German citizen! When on American soil, I am solely considered a US citizen. And the German embassy will be of no use to me!!!

P.S.: And when in a third-party country, I can both call on the US and German/EU embassies.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/09/world/meast/iran-accused-spy/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Any dumb fuck who wants this country to become a judo Christian state read this carefully ya dumb fuck!
Iran's state-run news agency IRNA, on its English website, said the court found him "caught red-handed in armed struggle against God" and "corrupt on Earth."

Ah yeah! Sure!
Let me put it this way.....I was born in Iran, I am now a US citizen. If i wish to ever visit any one there for any reason...I have to get an Iranian passport.
Iran being run by those who god has spoken to believes that once an Iranian always an Iranian.....

Now may I please use the wood chipper on some of these fuck? I mean just give me a half dozen of them to feed to some pigs? Hang them by their hands and lower them down so the rest of these fuckers can hear their "brothers" scream for their life?