shah269

Iran sentences American to death in spy case

"I surely hope so. Freedom, recognition, honors!!"

"Meine Ehre heißt Treue" The world has heard it before.

You mean like Semper Fi? :|

Not even remotely similar. And you know it.

And you don't know what you're talking about. Just stirring shit. You're good at this. :S

Sorry, cannot hear you over your backup singers...

Oh man, you REALLY must be old .... and as I know who you are: You are old.

;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

And you don't know what you're talking about. Just stirring shit. You're good at this. :S

It's not me that the entire world is still investigating 67 years after the fact, Shatzi. ;)

I am *Schatzi* (for my folks), dear. You really should update, mon frère ......

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Sorry, cannot hear you over your backup singers...

Oh man, you REALLY must be old .... and as I know who you are: You are old.

;)

Perhaps, but I am healthy, rich, and have a huge wang.:)

It's not me that the entire world is still investigating 67 years after the fact, Shatzi. ;)

"mon frère"........! Now you wanna be pals?? You have a strange way of initiating conversation, you vixen.
OK, I like sturdy nordic frauliens as much as the next obergruppenfurher. Was machen sie?;)

"mon frère"........! Now you wanna be pals?? You have a strange way of initiating conversation, you vixen.
OK, I like sturdy nordic frauliens as much as the next obergruppenfurher. Was machen sie?;)

Dude, I think she wants you... I heard her saying something like "That BoogeyMan should meet me at the Lebensborn home..."

Dude, I think she wants you... I heard her saying something like "That BoogeyMan should meet me at the Lebensborn home..."

:D:D:D:D An Auslander and a Germanic princess.!! Will the Nurnburg rules allow it? Gott und Himmel.

:D:D:D:D An Auslander and a Germanic princess.!! Will the Nurnburg rules allow it? Gott und Himmel.

http://youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k

http://youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Doood..! Ahhh, scheisse....!!

You mean like Semper Fi?

http://www.marines.com/main/index/making_marines/culture/traditions/semper_fidelis

"Semper Fidelis distinguishes the Marine Corps bond from any other. It goes beyond teamwork – it is a brotherhood and lasts for life.

Latin for "always faithful," Semper Fidelis became the Marine Corps motto in 1883. It guides Marines to remain faithful to the mission at hand, to each other, to the Corps and to country, no matter what.

Becoming a Marine is a transformation that cannot be undone, and Semper Fi reminds us of that. Once made, a Marine will forever live by the ethics and values of the Corps.

There is no such thing as an ex-Marine."

Is it a religious sect or part of some 12 steps plan?

You mean like Semper Fi?

http://www.marines.com/main/index/making_marines/culture/traditions/semper_fidelis

"Semper Fidelis distinguishes the Marine Corps bond from any other. It goes beyond teamwork – it is a brotherhood and lasts for life.

Latin for "always faithful," Semper Fidelis became the Marine Corps motto in 1883. It guides Marines to remain faithful to the mission at hand, to each other, to the Corps and to country, no matter what.

Becoming a Marine is a transformation that cannot be undone, and Semper Fi reminds us of that. Once made, a Marine will forever live by the ethics and values of the Corps.

There is no such thing as an ex-Marine."

Is it a religious sect or part of some 12 steps plan?

I know..... A family member is a jarhead.
Ask christelsabine. She made the comparison.

Nijmegen..? I know some folks who dropped by Nijmegen some time ago. Nice people you have there, from what I understand.

Wow! Did this one degenerate into drivel or what?

I dunno, but I did enjoy Shah exposing the true face of atheism....about time an atheist stand up for what they actually believe.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

and even a 3rd-grader shudders at your spelling and grammar. speaks volumes for you.. :S

Well, quit shuddering over their spelling and grammer and buck up, lil' fella...it'll all be ok.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

and even a 3rd-grader shudders at your spelling and grammar. speaks volumes for you.. :S

Well, quit shuddering over their spelling and grammer and buck up, lil' fella...it'll all be ok.

It's just a PA.
Check out VB's posts for grammar. Especially his recent mal. Hysterical.:D:D:D:D:D

It's just a PA.
Check out VB's posts for grammar. Especially his recent mal. Hysterical.:D:D:D:D:D

Either way you slice it, Mphol is still on the record extolling the prowess of the Wehrmacht, and Christal is still on the record comparing the USMC to the SS.

Not exactly poster children for a post NSDAP Germany, are they?