Andy9o8

12 Reasons I Voted Republican

Props to StreetScooby, who started it. :P

12 Reasons to Vote Republican in 2012

Not sure who you're going to vote for in 2012? Well check out this list and see if you aren't convinced to vote Republican!

12 Reasons to Vote Republican in 2012:

1) Because Jesus said "Thou shall give tax cuts to the obscenely wealthy."

2) If you believe the government should stay out of your life! Unless of course, it's at the doctors, at the church, in the bedroom, involves guns, or a woman's body.

3) Because despite the only reference to God in any government documents from the Founding Era is the word "Creator" in the Declaration of Independence, which isn't actually a governing document, we are a Christian Nation founded on Christian principles!

4) Because even though gay marriage wouldn't affect my marriage, it's still wrong! (Look what Jesus said about it! Oh wait...)

5) Because women don't NEED rights, dangit!

6) Because we need to help those who were born able to help themselves!

7) Because rich people need tax breaks more than poor people need food!

8) Because we need to invade countries and outspend the rest of the world combined on defense instead of fixing our schools!

9) Because lower taxes magically increases jobs and increases revenue!*

10) Because lower spending magically increases jobs and increases revenue!*

11) Regulations are for European hippies! God will save the environment! Jesus Jesus Jesus, God, the Bible, guns, Amen.

12) Because science is a global conspiracy. We don't need to ejumacate our kids about no evolution or no global climate change! God will save the environment! Jesus Jesus Jesus, God, the Bible, guns, Amen.

*Giving more guns to everyone would also have the same effect.

See, don't you get it now? We all have to vote Republican in 2012 to save 'Merica!

Well after reading both threads I think I will be voting Sock Monkey in the next election.

I read both threads - and am pretty sad about how deeply the fanatics wallow in the negative stereotypes

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I read both threads - and am pretty sad about how deeply the fanatics wallow in the negative stereotypes

I'm curious if you watched the debate last night because the candidates themselves weren't exactly doing anything to fight their own stereotypes.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Props to StreetScooby, who started it.

I wasn't trying to start anything :P;)

The GOP hard core Christian element frightens me at times, and it's a big turn off for me, personally.

Wrto to tax cuts and increase in tax revenues, hasn't that been clearly demonstrated (assuming everything else govt wise stays the same)?
We are all engines of karma

I'm curious if you watched the debate last night because the candidates themselves weren't exactly doing anything to fight their own stereotypes.

Please tell us who you think is the worst candidate

By doing so you can confirm my choice

thank you
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Please tell us who you think is the worst candidate

The three worst candidates are Santorum, Bachmann and the, um, uh, what’s the third one there . . . Santorum, Bachmann and . . uh the third one, I can’t remember. Oops.

Gingrich.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

They all suck.

Romney-Flip flopper King.[:/]

Gingrich-from national disgrace as Speaker of the House to running for POTUS. That's like a Latin American politicians move.:ph34r:

Santorum-religious nutter that will end up making Bachmann look normal.:S

Huntsman-seems OK, but no one gives him any credit. And he took a job Obama gave him. Bad Republican.:P

Paul-too crazy on legalizing drugs for fundies. But he was a great Nostradamus back in 2002.:)
Perry-Buffoon of the greatest magnitude.:|

This is the cream of the Republican crop???

Obama hasn't done everything I would have expected, but he's better than the current Republican circus roaming America.

I would vote for Jeb Bush over any of these clowns, and I think his dad and brother should be in jail.:P

I haven't done my homework, but are any of the candidates not way over on the right on social issues?

It would be nice to have a Republican contender who was right of centre on economic/fiscal issues, but not a stereotypical Christian fundamentalist nutjob.

They all suck.

Romney-Flip flopper King.[:/]

Gingrich-from national disgrace as Speaker of the House to running for POTUS. That's like a Latin American politicians move.:ph34r:

Santorum-religious nutter that will end up making Bachmann look normal.:S

Huntsman-seems OK, but no one gives him any credit. And he took a job Obama gave him. Bad Republican.:P

Paul-too crazy on legalizing drugs for fundies. But he was a great Nostradamus back in 2002.:)
Perry-Buffoon of the greatest magnitude.:|

This is the cream of the Republican crop???

Obama hasn't done everything I would have expected, but he's better than the current Republican circus roaming America.

I would vote for Jeb Bush over any of these clowns, and I think his dad and brother should be in jail.:P

Cool

I now know that ANY of them are better than what we have

ThanksB|
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Please tell us who you think is the worst candidate

The three worst candidates are Santorum, Bachmann and the, um, uh, what’s the third one there . . . Santorum, Bachmann and . . uh the third one, I can’t remember. Oops.

:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I think Jon Stewart said it was the EPA :P
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD