mikempb

CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS

What makes you think any of us are pissed? I just said you were entertaining.

And I said that I wasn't talking about religious persecution but that wasn't enough for you, was it?

So you're gonna be pissed at me and like it.

So you say, but that wasn't how your post came across.

Well that was unexpected.

Why, that was the third time I said it:

"I'm sorry...I'm not trying to be ambiguos here"
"Sorry for not being clear..."
"I'm sorry"

Nobody noticed it because they just wanted to get even with me for getting under their skin when I said they had no balls...that's fine,live by the sword, die by the sword...I can take my lumps.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I haven't directly quoted that post.

Ok, you used a bullshit paraphase because it was more convenient and allowed you to twist what I actually said...something you couldn't do if you selected the whole quote.

Nope. Not true in the slightest. When I look at the whole post I take it to mean exactly the same thing. Everyone else thinks so too, since the two people who did quote your entire post read it in exactly the same way as I did, just the same as the other people who responded to it without quoting any of it.

The only person who has attempted to twist what you said by selective quoting is you, in your last post.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Why, that was the third time I said it:

"I'm sorry...I'm not trying to be ambiguos here"
"Sorry for not being clear..."
"I'm sorry"

Nobody noticed it because they just wanted to get even with me for getting under their skin when I said they had no balls...that's fine,live by the sword, die by the sword...I can take my lumps.

No, nobody noticed because the last few times you said it you were still simultaneously trying to blame other people for intentionally misinterpreting it. Sorta comes across as a teeny bit insincere.;)

Nope. Not true in the slightest.

it's 100% true...

That assertion is 100% false. As demonstrated in black and white by the people who did quote your whole post and who did (according to you) still manage to twist what you said. How did they manage to do that if you say it can't be done?

As demonstrated in black and white by the people

I'm not talking about the other people...I'm talking about you.

Ok... care to explain how if they can quote your entire post and still come to exactly the same conclusion as me, why it would be impossible for me to do so?

Again, everyone who has read your post has interpreted it in exactly the same way, so how is it my fault?:D

you said that I said that a leap of faith entails being hated, ridiculed and despised for the rest of your life...but unfortunately for you, that not what I said.

This is getting kinda boring...nobody cares about your trivial wild-eyed nit-picking bullshit.

I'd like to wish this tangent has run it's course - but it was a pretty lame thread to begin with anyway.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

you said that I said that a leap of faith entails being hated, ridiculed and despised for the rest of your life...but unfortunately for you, that not what I said.

See, I told you your apology was insincere, 'cos that is actually what you said.

And you're right, it is getting boring now, but at least we've shown that christians don't have the balls to either stick by their words or admit when they're wrong. C-ya.

Are you like some type of control freak or something?

I got a couple PM's about you...one said you were "full blown nut case." To be honest, I really didn't believe them at the time, but I get it now...please stay away from me.

Meso, A kill file would be nice...

Just for the record: as of this writing, the person in your current avatar is pointing a gun in our faces.

Speaks VOLUMES, doesn't it?
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

Just for the record: as of this writing, the person in your current avatar is pointing a gun in our faces.

So what? You're not an evil shark, jclalor is not Harvey Keital, and Steve is not David Morse...:D