airdvr

“In the name of Jesus, your gun won’t fire,”

Just make sure you keep your fingers down when you drive.....

WTF is it you think you're talking about?

I think that's a reference to this, from message #65, in which you admitted you were the defendent:
State v. Naugler

Wow. JR's new low .... :S:S

Not to worry. If it's on the internet, it must be the unvarnished truth.

You know, GIGO - garbage in, gospel out.

BSBD,

Winsor

Were you not the defendant in the case mentioned?

Yes, and the only thing with which I was charged was exercising the priveleges of a Pennyslvania License to Carry while in Ohio. Ohio had passed a carry law, but it was not ENACTED until after I was pulled over.

Ironically enough, in order to get an Ohio carry license, one is requred to pass a course taught by a Certified Pistol Instructor - credentials I possessed for fully a quarter of a century.

The one call that was made was by an individual who was enraged at having to slow to the speed limit for the ten seconds it took me to pass a truck (the speed limit for trucks was 55 and cars 65 at the time).

The caller turned out to be actively engaged in Interstate Flight to Avoid Prosecution, but it was easier to hang on to me than to find them.

The actual contents of the call were vague to the extreme, and all of the "details" noted in the link JR posted were from a process of "telegraph."

The whole experience was akin to the witchcraft trial in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" - with the exception that the Monty Python crew was joking.

I did not do anything of a nefarious nature, and the problem I faced was an absolute lack of contrition.

Logic I can counter. An assault of unbridled, unfocused emotion is a different thing altogether.

BSBD,

Winsor

Yes, and the only thing with which I was charged was exercising the priveleges of a Pennyslvania License to Carry while in Ohio. Ohio had passed a carry law, but it was not ENACTED until after I was pulled over.

Ironically enough, in order to get an Ohio carry license, one is requred to pass a course taught by a Certified Pistol Instructor - credentials I possessed for fully a quarter of a century.

The one call that was made was by an individual who was enraged at having to slow to the speed limit for the ten seconds it took me to pass a truck (the speed limit for trucks was 55 and cars 65 at the time).

The caller turned out to be actively engaged in Interstate Flight to Avoid Prosecution, but it was easier to hang on to me than to find them.

The actual contents of the call were vague to the extreme, and all of the "details" noted in the link JR posted were from a process of "telegraph."

The whole experience was akin to the witchcraft trial in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" - with the exception that the Monty Python crew was joking.

I did not do anything of a nefarious nature, and the problem I faced was an absolute lack of contrition.

Logic I can counter. An assault of unbridled, unfocused emotion is a different thing altogether.

BSBD,

Winsor

And who TF on this site is entitled to make a judgment on that one? This is no DZ feed. It's just the very pathetic attempt of an SC poster to harm someone else.

What a sh*tty development. >:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

And then, if you're saying that the 911 calls didn't describe you driving along pointing your fingers/gun at people then I would be quite interested in hearing your explanation of how two unrelated people, in a short period of time, happened to both feel the need to phone the police accusing you of doing something you weren't doing...

A) There was one call. There was no reference to a finger in the call.

B) A second name was introduced, that of a co-worker of the first caller. There was no record of the contents of any second call.

C) The name associated with the call that was recieved and the second name were those of co-workers, who had been associated for a period of years.

D) The second name was that of someone who was deceased by the time my attorney's investigator determined who these people were.

When I was stopped I had every reason to believe I was on the side of the angels (as it were). I was not informed until later of the accusations for which I was neither charged nor afforded the opportunity to defend myself.

I am confident that justice will prevail at some stage of the game.

BSBD,

Winsor

It's just the very pathetic attempt of an SC poster to harm someone else.

Yes, but you can quit blaming JR, SkyDekker posted the information

If she acknowledges that, she can't keep smearing JR as she's tried to do for years.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Well, that certainly sounds bizarre (and if it is the case, am I right in remembering you to be for capital punishment? Seems odd if you have first hand knowledge of the potential for grevious error or even malice in the court system.)

And I should point out that the accused woman in the Holy Grail trial really did turn out to be a witch:P

Do you want to have an ideagasm?

So, now that the cat is out of the bag...you could have been, and maybe were, put on a list of loonies who cannot legally possess a gun.

How do you stand on that issue now?
Better yet, go post that info in that thread, eh?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Who are you? JR's shadow? Or his 2nd ego?

JR posted that article. Disgusting.

>:(

christel, dont you know by now, it's the american way! if you dont like someone/their opinion, go find something "dirty" in their past and make it public. worked already with clinton! that's how the republicans do it! ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well, that certainly sounds bizarre (and if it is the case, am I right in remembering you to be for capital punishment? Seems odd if you have first hand knowledge of the potential for grevious error or even malice in the court system.)

And I should point out that the accused woman in the Holy Grail trial really did turn out to be a witch:P

I am a fan of giving them a FAIR TRIAL and hanging them. The fair trial part of the deal is, admittedly, problematic, but simply putting someone to death is likely more merciful in the long run than having the system toy with them as does as cat with its prey.

The "witch" was found to be so by as careful a rendering of the "facts" as I encountered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_l5ntikaU

BSBD,

Winsor

Who are you? JR's shadow? Or his 2nd ego?

JR posted that article. Disgusting.

>:(

christel, dont you know by now, it's the american way! if you dont like someone/their opinion, go find something "dirty" in their past and make it public. worked already with clinton! that's how the republicans do it! ;)

Chris, I'm not that interested in the American way of treating their politicians - if DZ.com allows every idiot to dig out private details about a poster, presenting it here, that's a situation I cannot accept.

[:/]

dudeist skydiver # 3105

if DZ.com allows every idiot to dig out private details about a poster, presenting it here, that's a situation I cannot accept. [:/]

Anyone could take the case citation which was provided in message #63, which was not me, and cut-and-paste that into google, to get the actual court document to which I provided a link. It pops up right at the top of the list. It's not like no one else would have been able to find that on their own, given that information. Except maybe you, that is. It took me all of about three seconds.

And the subject himself readily admitted that the case was about him, so he apparently wasn't concerned about everyone knowing it.

Oh, and it's quite funny that you, one of the biggest dirt-slingers in this forum, has chosen to complain about someone else slinging dirt. That's a good one! Oh the outrage!

You may now continue your previous unwarranted John-bashing...

The "witch" was found to be so by as careful a rendering of the "facts" as I encountered.

She weighs the same as a duck and she admitted it. The process may have had its flaws but you can't argue the result.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

christel, dont you know by now, it's the american way! if you dont like someone/their opinion, go find something "dirty" in their past and make it public....;)

:D:D:D

...and you know why.
:D:D

I'm ashamed of you making fun of a poor guy getting a BJ. Geeez.
;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

christel, dont you know by now, it's the american way! if you dont like someone/their opinion, go find something "dirty" in their past and make it public....;)

...and you know why.
:D:D

I'm ashamed of you making fun of a poor guy getting a BJ. Geeez.
;)

you're probably right, someone really must of hacked my account! :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

She weighs the same as a duck and she admitted it. The process may have had its flaws but you can't argue the result.

Actually, it had not occurred to me that anyone could have viewed either the process or the results as anything but an exercise in absurdity.

Yup, everybody ever found guilty claims innocence. You lost the case, the appeal and the appeal to the state supreme court. Guess all those judges were all idiots.

As far as those thinking I broke some unwritten rules for bringing this into this forum. Winsor said I obviously didn't know who or what he was. True, I didn't. So, I googled his name. I didn't reveal any secret information, or anything that was confidential. It is all part of the public record.

Christel going after JR is just insane.

Yup, everybody ever found guilty claims innocence.

You are not paying attention.

I do not dispute that I had licensed firearms, or that my license was not recognized by Ohio.

I did note that, since I was charged with nothing else, the supposition of guilt for crimes that I did not commit is unconstitutional and downright immoral.

If you want to hold something against me, I have the right to demand due process.

So far a slew of judges are not agreeing with you.

I do wonder though, is the account of the cop listed in the court files not correct?
The two 911 calls are lies?
You did inform the cop of all 5 firearms and not just of the one in the trunk?

You know what...don't answer. I don't care. I am done with this.

So far a slew of judges are not agreeing with you.

Argumentum ad Populum - Classical Fallacy.

I do wonder though, is the account of the cop listed in the court files not correct?

Which account? Three reports (initial, handwritten and typed) were submitted by the Trooper - none of which agreed with each other, and none of which were consistent with the one (1) call entered into evidence.

The two 911 calls are lies?

There was one call documented, with rumors of another.

The contents of the very short call were a combination of prevarication (I did maintain the speed limit while passing a truck, such that the approaching vehicle was compelled to let off on the gas), and outright fabrication (if you want to get someone pulled over and searched, what claim can you make with impunity to achieve that purpose?).

You did inform the cop of all 5 firearms and not just of the one in the trunk?

There were four in the trunk. Their claimed locations changed every time the issue came up. At one point it was stated that they were all under my feet in the driver's footwell.

You know what...don't answer. I don't care. I am done with this.

Tough shit. You brought it up, and I sure as hell am not done with it.

BSBD,

Winsor