airdvr

“In the name of Jesus, your gun won’t fire,”

http://www.cantonrep.com/topstories/x438808575/Jackson-man-shot-to-death-at-Bible-study-in-Canton

All we're missing here is politics and this would be running on all Speaker's Corner cylinders.

Dale really died a martyr. The Bible says there’s no greater love than to lay down one’s life for a friend. Dale loved us,” said a man who had been with him.

Just wow. Some crazy ideas in that holy book.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

http://www.cantonrep.com/topstories/x438808575/Jackson-man-shot-to-death-at-Bible-study-in-Canton

All we're missing here is politics and this would be running on all Speaker's Corner cylinders.

Dale really died a martyr. The Bible says there’s no greater love than to lay down one’s life for a friend. Dale loved us,” said a man who had been with him.

Stupidity should be painful. In this case it was fatal.

The correlation between invoking the name of any particular mythical construct and any change in outcome is pretty much a null set. Bad to bank on an artifact.

Since there is no mention of offspring, his actions are likely Darwinian.

I am impressed that, unlike most "believers," he put his money where his mouth was. I also find it vastly amusing that so predictable an outcome was the result.

BSBD,

Winsor

Ya, figures...blame the victim. He was just another conservatard christian idiot...it's not like the liberal democrap atheist who shot and killed him had anything to do with it.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ya, figures...blame the victim. He was just another conservatard christian idiot...it's not like the liberal democrap atheist who shot and killed him had anything to do with it.

The dipshit who decided that Kodiak bears were in fact just big Winnie the Pooh types was entirely responsible for becoming a snack for the bears with whom he decided to pal around.

Similarly, telling someone pointing a firearm that it won't work because the Magic Jewish Zombie will intervene is an act of terminal stupidity.

"He says my gun won't go off. Let's see... Nope, works fine."

When they locate the people who elicited his fatally moronic decision, they should give them a fair trial and hang them. Them's the breaks.

However, in the same sense that "suicide by cop" is a commonplace reality, daring someone pointing an apparently operational firearm at you is not a good career move.

BSBD,

Winsor

and surprisingly, he died in surgery when everyone prayed for him; i'm now completely turned to god and the holy bible, seems there's really some substance to it! :S

bunch of stupid, fucking dumbwits..

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

and surprisingly, he died in surgery when everyone prayed for him; i'm now completely turned to god and the holy bible, seems there's really some substance to it! :S

Um...ok, let's go to the proctologist and I'll pray he finds what crawled up your ass and died...

Um...ok, let's go to the proctologist and I'll pray he finds what crawled up your ass and died...

cant you just pray it away!? i'll try to pray your gay away instead; deal!?
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

amazes me again and again, how delusional those "religious" people really are..

"IN THE NAME OF JESUS, YOUR GUN WONT FIRE!!!".
roflmao, in this case, his "faith" really killed him. if it wasnt so goat-fucking stupid and he wasnt dead yet, i'd LOVE to tell him to the face, "told ye' so!"..

moron, darwin's making a happy dance now..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

The Bible says there’s no greater love than to lay down one’s life for a friend.

What's so crazy about that idea?
Are all the soldiers who die in wars "crazy" because they laid down thier lives to make others free?

"Stay away from religion... that shits bad for you"

He was just another conservatard christian idiot

bunch of stupid, fucking dumbwits

amazes me again and again, how delusional those "religious" people really are

I also find it vastly amusing that so predictable an outcome was the result.

roflmao... if it wasnt so goat-fucking stupid and he wasnt dead yet, i'd LOVE to tell him to the face, "told ye' so!"..

Once again I am in awe at the amount of anti-religious bigoty upon display here. You folks take the actions of one person, and then extrapolate it to the entire set of religious people/christians. Simply amazing. And even worse, some of you even express pleasure at the man's death in this manner.

I'm disgusted.

And the parallel could be drawn with those people who think that we skydivers are crazy for jumping out of airplanes, and then when one of friends dies from a malfunction, they gloat in messages attached to the newspaper blogs, saying things like "Well duh, what did they expect?". And we are all disgusted with such people for not understanding us, and their heartlessness at making fun of the death of one of our buddies.

And here you folks are, doing the same thing.

I now return this program to the stake-burning lion-feeding bigots.

roflmao, in this case, his "faith" really killed him. if it wasnt so goat-fucking stupid and he wasnt dead yet, i'd LOVE to tell him to the face, "told ye' so!"..

Be carefull of that bad mojo man...this is probably the same type of athiestic mentality that caused this asshole to kill the kid...

Be carefull of that bad mojo man...this is probably the same athiestic mentality that caused this asshole to kill...

oh yea, i forgot, atheists have no morals and are shameless killers; at least they're smart enough to know that their gun WILL fire if someone points their magic stick at them and summons "ABRA-KADABRA".. :S
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Be carefull of that bad mojo man...this is probably the same athiestic mentality that caused this asshole to kill...

oh yea, i forgot, atheists have no morals and are shameless killers; at least they're smart enough to know that their gun WILL fire if someone points their magic stick at them and summons "ABRA-KADABRA".. :S

Wat ??

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Wat ??

Don't worry, goundless accusations and incoherrent ramblings are typically the result of narcissistic rage and cognitive distortion induced by negative cognition manipulation...

What makes you think the killers were "liberal democrap atheist(s)"? Many muderers are deeply religious. Look at Tim McVeigh. Many upon death row have been saved by Jesus. I think you're possibly quite wrong on this.

As far as being a Christian Conservative? Fine, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't use a little logical thought process out in the real world.

You can put your faith in God, but put your trust in Smith & Wesson. ;)

What makes you think the killers were "liberal democrap atheist(s)"?

The OP was looking for a political spin...I delivered.

btw, Mcveigh was not deeply religious...he admitted he was not a practicing Catholic.

As I said before in other posts..."if a bomber was baptised as an infant, christianity is the scapegoat."