Amazon

Come on People.......... Realllllly???

Divine or just a vine? Kudzu believed to resemble Jesus

Man opts against using herbicide on the weed: 'You can't spray Jesus with Roundup'

KINSTON, N.C. — The Gospel of John quotes Jesus as saying "I am the true vine," and some folks in eastern North Carolina think they may have witnessed a literal demonstration.

A utility pole about a mile south of Kinston has attracted attention in the last week or so from people who say the kudzu clinging to it resembles the image of Jesus on the cross.

Kent Hardison goes by the pole every day on his way to work at Ma's Hotdog House, about a 90-minute drive east of Raleigh. His first reaction, common here when it comes to kudzu, was to blast it with Roundup herbicide. But then he had second thoughts, according to The Free Press of Kinston.

"I glanced at it, and it looks like Jesus," Hardison said. "I thought, 'You can't spray Jesus with Roundup.'"

thats funny shit right there,

we had the nutz out in force a few years ago here in Yakima about the DOT signs having the image of the virgin mary on the backside, amused me to no end to drive past their candlelight vigils :D

"I glanced at it, and it looks like Jesus," Hardison said. "I thought, 'You can't spray Jesus with Roundup.'" ***

if its a real sign from god then wouldnt it come back from the dead? :S

Roy

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

"I glanced at it, and it looks like Jesus," Hardison said. "I thought, 'You can't spray Jesus with Roundup.'"

really it's because he realized that even if he did kill it, it would be back in 3 days anyway.
--
Rob