Coreece

Homosexuality

In fact, after half a dozen warnings to half a dozen people in this thread, the next person to make ANY personal attack whatsoever will be banned. If you cannot post without attacking people do not post here.

Hmmm… Guess we’ll see…

Posts 253, 254, 255…

No PA, just a statement disavowing inclusion in the generality.

If you were familiar with the reference, you would not be concerned.

What about the two posts where I was called a paleface cocksucker?

...but I don't mind. I gave blanket permission long ago for anyone to personally attack me as long it was creative and/or funny.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Neutral interjection from a mostly-lurker of this thread (me):

Isn't the thread's one-word topic "Homosexuality" the general for the contents of this thread?

It's been made clear that the major players in this conversation cannot or refuse to participate without being personally insulting. This behavior is, for the most part, supported and allowed to occur by the liberal leaning "so called" moderators. Therefore, it becomes very difficult to discuss the topic at hand in an honest and civil manner with some level of maturity.

Where never will be heard.. any discoraging word.... and the skies are all sunny all day.

You ever seen A Boy and his Dog???

I think you guys would LOVE THAT TOPEKA place... its right up your alley.

My point was simply that not all internal struggles are universal, so not everyone is going to need or appreciate the tools that others use to get through life. This is especially true if one of those tools involves telling people that all internal struggles are universal, and the tool they are using is the only way.

Not everyone's internal struggles are the same but everyone has their own internal struggles. In a sense, you're right. Not every technique works for everyone. However, this isn't ultimately about techniques or methods for dealing with individual issues such as homosexuality. It's about justification. Whatever one's "internal struggles", all of us stand guilty. In that sense, there is but one solution. Regardless of the problems Coreece has to deal with, he is in a right standing before God. God will now use his weaknesses to gradually transform him over the course of his life into the image of Jesus Christ. When he stands before God to give an account for what he's done in this life, Jesus will intercede for him and he will be declared innocent. Not based on what Coreece has done but based on what Jesus Christ did in his place.

Your problem or "internal struggle", on the other hand, should be to determine how you're going to pay your penalty when you die. Because, if you've not placed your faith in Jesus Christ for your salvation, you will have to give an account for yourself.

In fact, after half a dozen warnings to half a dozen people in this thread, the next person to make ANY personal attack whatsoever will be banned. If you cannot post without attacking people do not post here.

Hmmm… Guess we’ll see…

Posts 253, 254, 255…

...but I don't mind. I gave blanket permission long ago for anyone to personally attack me as long it was creative and/or funny.

With all due respect, WTF are you talking about?

Hmmm… Guess we’ll see…

Posts 253, 254, 255…

Posts #253 + 254 = paleface, judgemental christian cocksucker....no?

:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Posts #253 + 254 = paleface, judgemental christian cocksucker....no?

:D

I only made reference to my posts.

If, in the reference to carnal genuflection, you see yourself as a "judgemental christian cocksucker," it is on you. Neither Butters nor I said any such thing.

BSBD,

Winsor

I think people who's primary intent in conversations is always to insult others with no real accountability rather than express opinions and at least try and understand the other's perspective are straight up cowards. Of course, as with your rationale, there is no PA here. However, if you see yourself in my description, that's on you.

I think people who's primary intent in conversations is always to insult others with no real accountability rather than express opinions and at least try and understand the other's perspective are straight up cowards. Of course, as with your rationale, there is no PA here. However, if you see yourself in my description, that's on you.

If you expect to be taken seriously, you give yourself too much credit. Your credibility is shot.

If you expect to be taken seriously, you give yourself too much credit. Your credibility is shot.

Is it by your standard alone that one is deemed credible?

Not at all, logic was an established discipline long before I came on the scene.

It would appear to be completely new to you, however.

sigh...you bore me.

Oh, thank goodness. I would be nervous, indeed, if I excited you.

And I would be nervous indeed if my credibility (or that of anyone else here) was dependant on your approval.

Added: As it stands, I am not nervous.

Don't sweat it, your lack of comprehension of logic has nothing to do with me.

Don't sweat it, your lack of comprehension of logic has nothing to do with me.

It's hard to find anything substantive in these posts worthy of a reply. It's almost like arguing with your 8 year old kid.

You are beginning to catch on.

My sole point is that you have yet to make a coherent point about much of anything.

You complain about perceived slights - but you have no qualms about name-calling and threats.

You can't have it both ways.

You complain about perceived slights - but you have no qualms about name-calling and threats.

I figure, if the rules aren't going to be applied fairly, then the insults aught not be one-sided all the time. There is a steady stream of crap coming from you all the time. Just sending some of it back in your direction whether I get banned or not. You like giving it out...but you don't seem to like getting it back.

I figure, if the rules aren't going to be applied fairly, then the insults aught not be one-sided all the time. There is a steady stream of crap coming from you all the time. Just sending some of it back in your direction whether I get banned or not. You like giving it out...but you don't seem to like getting it back.

Again, your inability to distinguish between disrespect and abuse is telling.

I called into question your cognitive and correlative capabilities, and you demonstrated that any such doubts were well justified.

You have shown your feelings to be very fragile. Nevertheless, if your response to having your feelings hurt is to behave in a contemptible fashion, you should quit your bitching.

Or learn the rudiments of coherence - your choice.

Yet upthread, you claimed that disrepect toward the moderators was a personal attack against them - you appear to have a double standard.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yet upthread, you claimed that disrepect toward the moderators was a personal attack against them - you appear to have a double standard.

Cite the reference.

That is not a sentiment I recall expressing.

Cite the reference.

That is not a sentiment I recall expressing.

Post 270
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

"No you made a PA"

"No you did"

"No you should be banned, see post 69"

"No you will get banned"

"No you're gay"

"You're gay"

"No God says it's wrong"

"No you're wrong"

....This is like fucking high school...go home

I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!B|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama