"No you did"

"No you should be banned, see post 69"

"No you will get banned"

"No you're gay"

"You're gay"

"No God says it's wrong"

"No you're wrong"

....This is like fucking high school...go home

C'mon man...I thought being called a judgemental paleface christian cocksucker was kinda entertaining!

Can't you relate?:P
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Why don't you girls quit fighting over the internet and stop acting like turds.

ROFLMAO :D:D:D:D

Not sure what you're laughing at...but you recently sareted a thread of the same calibur....didn't you?

Since most people here seem to have a hard time with advanced comprehension. I think I'll just express my judgemental paleface christian cocksuking persona through music....yes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo
I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf
While jacking off listening to mozart
You bitch and moan about LA
Wishing you were in the rain reading Hemingway
You don’t eat meat
And drive electrical cars
You’re so indie rock it’s almost an art
You need SPF 45 just to stay alive

(CHORUS)
You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like boys
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like…

You’re so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal
You’re so skinny you should really Super Size the deal
Secretly you’re so amused
That nobody understands you
I’m so mean cause I cannot get you outta your head
I’m so angry cause you’d rather MySpace instead
I can’t believe I fell in love with someone that wears more make up than...

(CHORUS)
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
No you don’t even like…

(BRIDGE)
You walk around like you’re oh so debonair
You pull em' down and there’s really nothing there
I wish you would just be real with me

(CHORUS)
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
Oh no no no no no no-------
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like
No you don’t even like… PENIS!

Get it?;)

Hahaha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K68otRfgmEk;)

Uh, if that's YOU expressing your "judgemental paleface christian cocksuking persona through music," does that mean you just broke up with a metrosexual dude? ;)

WTF dude, at least find a song from a dude's perspective.

quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

WTF dude, at least find a song from a dude's perspective.

As you wish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4xIXnZYKY&feature=fvsr

(HIV!)

Here I am, different in this normal world
Why did you tease me? Made me feel absord
fucking stereotypes feeding their heads
I am ugly, please just go away

(HIV!)
I can see inside to find
This blessing in disguise
(HIV!)
Why do you treat me this way?
Make the hate stay

As I walk, I can never seem to escape
All the laughing, all the pain
If you were me, what would you do?
Nothing probably, you'd just throw me away

Faget (x3)

I'm just a pretty boy, whatever you call it
You wouldn't know a real man if you saw it
It keeps going on day after day, son
You fake, if we don't want none
I'm sick and tired of people treating me this way every day
Who gives a fuck right now, I've got something to say
To all the people that think that I'm strange
That I should be out of here locked up in a cage
You don't know what the hell is up now anyway
You got this pretty boy feeling like I'm enslaved
To a world that never appreciated shit
Y'all can suck my dick and fucking like it

He had my gun but he had the body mighty any say
He had my gun but he had the body mighty anyway
He had my gun but he had the body mighty going to say
He had my gun but he had the body mighty any say
He had my gun but he had the body mighty going away
He had my gun but he had the body mighty going to say

I'm just a pretty boy, I'm not supposed to fuck a girl
I'm just a pretty boy, living in this fucked up world
I'm just a pretty boy, I'm not supposed to fuck a girl
I'm just a pretty boy, living in this fucked up world

All my life, who am I? (x12)
All my life

(Faget)
I'm just a faget (faget)
I'm just a faget (faget)
I'm just a faget (faget)
I'm a faget (faget)
I'm not a faget (or am I?) (faget)
You mother-fucking queers

I'm just a regular everyday normal guy
Nothin special 'bout me motherfucker!!
When I go to the clubs I wait in line motherfucker!!
I got six hundred dollars in the bank motherfucker!!
And my sexual performances is . . . average

I work at customer service for a phone company
I make twelve bucks an hour but that's all I need
I live in a small apartment on a quiet street
I don't go out too much, I like to watch TV
I cant afford a car I use public transportation
I don't mind, I read 'til I reach my destination
Sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book
The amount of money I save, the shit is off the hook
And I'm not very good with the women
I'm a pretty shy person and I'm average lookin
Last time I had sex was in 2003
And I am ashamed to admit, but it wasn't free

I get nervous in social situations motherfucker!!
I get constipated once a month motherfucker!!
I'm just a regular everyday normal guy...
And I make pretty good spaghetti sauce, motherfucker!!
And I get scared when I go see the dentist

If you rarely get laid put your hands up
If you're not well paid put yo' hands up
If you got a pet cat put your hands up
And if you got a bad back put your hands up
(I hurt my back two summers ago moving a fridge)
(And ever since then it's just, not the same)
(Y'know it, it gets pretty, it gets pretty sore)

My parents, are really nice people motherfucker!!
I'm somewhat afraid of heights, motherfucker!!
I like the show "Grey's Anatomy" motherfucker!!
And I'm pretty good at makin paper planes

What's worse is people like you who make it suck. You people have have no problem dishing out jabs and expressing your homophobic hatred as long as it's against somebody you don't like...in this case, a judgemental paleface christian cocksuker.

I'm only speaking for myself...feel free to speak if you're offended.

When I was young, sex was pretty much a free for all. We just did whatever, we knew no better.

I was attracted to both male and female, but then I took anatomy class and realized that a penis fits into a vagina for a reason...then it all made sense.

I made my choice...I accepted the reality of the situation. I realized that guys shouldn't suck cock, and that my ass is only for taking a shit.

TMI, dood.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

TMI, dood.

Meh, actually it wasn't enough...but I've learned alot about some people here and it's been rather entertaining to see my sexuality on trial...so here's my closing argument:

Regardless of the thoughts and events of my adolescents, I'm basically just your average heterosexual celibate sex addict with a sick mind.

Thank God I don't act out all my repulsive musings...

I appreciate the encouragement and support offered by my fellow Christians regardless of their preception of my ambiguity.

...and as for all you christo-homophobes...ya'll can just suck it!;)

Sure it is,,its all created by him,,right ? He could change it any way he wants to,,right ? Why would an ever loving God do that ? Its like the local cops giving out free drink coupons and then sitting in the parking lot and busting each person,,,why set something in motion only to punish for it.....avoid it or eleminate it...He could have made drugs and alcohol about as impossible as getting to the Sun, right ? Why does the human orgasm feel the way it does ? why couldn't it have been a 5 second event like ( no not like at a :Pboggie ) some other animals that mate once a year or so ? Tell me why ? Why allow some thing to go on and then punish for it ? [:/]

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Sure it is,,its all created by him,,right ? He could change it any way he wants to,,right ? Why would an ever loving God do that ? Its like the local cops giving out free drink coupons and then sitting in the parking lot and busting each person,,,why set something in motion only to punish for it.....avoid it or eleminate it...He could have made drugs and alcohol about as impossible as getting to the Sun, right ? Why does the human orgasm feel the way it does ? why couldn't it have been a 5 second event like ( no not like at a :Pboggie ) some other animals that mate once a year or so ? Tell me why ? Why allow some thing to go on and then punish for it ? [:/]

You have broken the second of the ten commandments by creating a god in your own image. None of what you just mentioned describes the God of the Bible. On the other hand, it does demonstrate a gross misunderstanding of the nature of sin and God's justice.

You seem to assume Christianity holds any logical thought pattern.

A Christian will reply saying that God provides free will and that people's actions are their own decisions and that God will not interfere.

Yet even then, God clearly thinks that free will is more important than people burning in hell. It is very much entrapment. It's how God works, right back to the bible. Instead of just taking away temptation and making for a happy world, he figured adding temptation would be more fun.

Considering God created the thought process and the essential groundwork of human thinking, he did place homosexual desires. Though his desire is that we would reject any such desire and not give in to temptation.

God only knows (quite literally) why he'd even present that option if he frowns upon it so.

I see it much like having a child, placing a new toy in his or her room and saying "If you touch that new toy I'm going to beat you."

right back to the bible.

Romans 1:20-32
English Standard Version (ESV)

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God’s decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

A Christian will reply saying that God provides free will and that people's actions are their own decisions and that God will not interfere.

Yet even then, God clearly thinks that free will is more important than people burning in hell. It is very much entrapment. It's how God works, right back to the bible. Instead of just taking away temptation and making for a happy world, he figured adding temptation would be more fun.

Considering God created the thought process and the essential groundwork of human thinking, he did place homosexual desires. Though his desire is that we would reject any such desire and not give in to temptation.

God only knows (quite literally) why he'd even present that option if he frowns upon it so.

I see it much like having a child, placing a new toy in his or her room and saying "If you touch that new toy I'm going to beat you."

My, what a morbid view point. You could muddle through life struggling like you described, or you could live in and through the power of God and sail through life with the greatest of ease and joy.

"All things work together for good to those who love God, and are called according to His purpose."

My, what a morbid view point. You could muddle through life struggling like you described, or you could live in and through the power of God and sail through life with the greatest of ease and joy.

"All things work together for good to those who love God, and are called according to His purpose."

Greatest of ease and joy? What would be the meaning behind "Footprints in the sand", then?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Greatest of ease and joy? What would be the meaning behind "Footprints in the sand", then?

I thought those were footprints in the volcanic ash deposits there in the Olduvai Gorge. Were some of those Gods footprints???

It really goes back to the total depravity of man following the fall. Man was in fact created with free will because God desired a relationship with his creatures. Freedom to obey must also include freedom to disobey or else it is not freedom. The problem is, after man brought sin into the world through disobedience, he/she is no longer “free to obey” (in the Godly sense). Sin affected man’s nature so radically that he cannot help but “choose” that which is contrary to the will of God. Nothing he does can be pleasing to a thrice holy God. It’s not possible. The standard is too high and he has fallen too far. As Paul Washer has said, “It’s not that you’ve sinned. It’s that you’ve never done anything but sin.” The condition is much more serious than even most Christians make it out to be. God doesn’t cause you to sin. You are an independent moral agent responsible for your own thoughts/actions. However, God will allow you to act in accordance with the greatest desires of your heart…out of your own “radically depraved” free will. A man will act in this way because it is in his nature. That is, unless God intervenes and changes the nature of that man. If that is the case, then it is possible for fallen man to be pleasing in the sight of God….not in and of himself…but in Christ. He is not righteous….but Christ is….and Christ is his representative. That is the starting point….justification…through faith in Christ…which is demonstrated (but not achieved)…by repentance. If a man is saved, changed, transformed in this manner by God, then he is a new creature in Christ….with new desires (to please God)…and a new direction in life. He is now free to obey God in a way that can be pleasing to Him. That doesn’t mean that he always does so…but that moves the conversation away from justification and into sanctification. Keep the horse before the cart.

It really goes back to the total depravity of man following the fall. Man was in fact created with free will because God desired a relationship with his creatures. Freedom to obey must also include freedom to disobey or else it is not freedom. The problem is, after man brought sin into the world through disobedience, he/she is no longer “free to obey” (in the Godly sense). Sin affected man’s nature so radically that he cannot help but “choose” that which is contrary to the will of God. Nothing he does can be pleasing to a thrice holy God. It’s not possible. The standard is too high and he has fallen too far. As Paul Washer has said, “It’s not that you’ve sinned. It’s that you’ve never done anything but sin.” The condition is much more serious than even most Christians make it out to be. God doesn’t cause you to sin. You are an independent moral agent responsible for your own thoughts/actions. However, God will allow you to act in accordance with the greatest desires of your heart…out of your own “radically depraved” free will. A man will act in this way because it is in his nature. That is, unless God intervenes and changes the nature of that man. If that is the case, then it is possible for fallen man to be pleasing in the sight of God….not in and of himself…but in Christ. He is not righteous….but Christ is….and Christ is his representative. That is the starting point….justification…through faith in Christ…which is demonstrated (but not achieved)…by repentance. If a man is saved, changed, transformed in this manner by God, then he is a new creature in Christ….with new desires (to please God)…and a new direction in life. He is now free to obey God in a way that can be pleasing to Him. That doesn’t mean that he always does so…but that moves the conversation away from justification and into sanctification. Keep the horse before the cart.

Nice story.

That is the point...isn't it?:)