skyrider

Muslim , Working in Australian KFC

It's fun to see when a liberal flips between Anti Corporation to Pro Corporation.

If you could show where any liberals have posted where any restaurant or shop should be forced to serve them whatever they want, go for it.

And then it is even more fun to see when they flip to magority rules vs the wants and needs of the minority.

Uh, being served bacon on your burger in a private establishment is not a right, nor is it something you need.

If you want to talk flip-flops, I'm surprised to see you argue that a private establishment should be somehow forced to sell you whatever you want, even if they don't want to sell it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>1) If a cop just stopped you and said empty your pockets, for no reason,
>would you have an issue with that?

>2) If you were denied gas at a gas station, just because, would you not be
>offended?

3) If you were banned from finishing construction on your place of worship because some bigots didn't like your religion, would you be offended?
Sure, if I wasn't at least a little aware of the fact that what I was doing was causing insult to injury, then i would step back, realize that there was a very valid issue and a very political one at that, and be a little more respectful of the feelings of others. and try to work it out in a compromise.

I mean - only a true blue idiot would assume tha there wouldn't be a problem, it was a politial statement, it was rubbing salt into a wound. It got the press and the backing from the left just as it was designed to do.

4) If you were profiled at airports just because of your nationality, would you have an issue with that?
Sure! Absolutely! IF I had no idea that the people that made the stereotype what it is were a danger to society and a blatant black mark on my religion. Knowing and admitting and standing up against those that the sterotype were constructed from, I would be more than happy to submit to show my innocence and propogate a better relationship and view of my religion.

Not unlike being more than happy to show my AAD card when i go through the airport screening and ask for a supervisor right off to expedite things. Should I be upset that i am being singled out because I have an unusualality with me and by proxy making me unusual?

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

again - I ask - before the guy travels to the restauant, how is he to know what is on the menu except for what the website says is on the menu?

Again, he could had just Googled it, as I did. Took me five seconds. Not my fault, nor the restaurants fault that the guy is an idiot. He should had just ordered what was on the menu or gone elsewhere.

Show me on the restaurant website where it states halal ANYTHING - ANYWHERE?

I posted it up thread if you have trouble finding it.

From the website you posted:

Information on Website
KFC does not undertake to keep this web site updated. KFC is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up to date.

Publishing information about a product on this web site does not ensure its availability. Products are advertised subject to availability. Price information is subject to change without notice.

Please - common sense tells you that if you look at the website - you look at the menu and you go - that simple. You don't go to other websites and try to determine if the menu is correct -

If I lie to to your face, but only by omission - would you be upset?
If you read that there is free food at McDonalds and you go there and it isn't true - would you not be a little offended?

I can totally understand where the customer is coming from - HAD THE RESAURANT MADE AN EFFORT TO BE MORE CLEAR, AND CONCISE ABOUT THE MENU AT THIS STORE, THE PROBLEM COULD HAVE BEEN, AND MIGHT HAVE BEEN STOPPED BEFORE IT HAD EVEN BEGUN. The probability is that they didn't so as not to make it known that they were pandering to a muslim culture.

Why is that concept so difficult for you to understand?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

No. Chicken can be halal. I'd bet that particular franchise gets its own chicken for the chicken-pieces dishes (like wings, breasts, thighs, etc), but they get the popcorn chicken and nuggets from corporate, so they can't guarantee the provenance.

And, just as is the case in kashrut, I'd bet there are people who are willing to eat halal, halal-from-the-right-guy, or just not-pork.

Muslims are no more monolithic than Jews or Christians. Or even SC posters :S

Wendy P.

I Googled this and found that the chicken must be slaughtered in a certain fashion to be Halal.

exactly what Wendy was referring to. The slaughter-house process must be certified by a mullah, just as it must be certified by a rabbi to be kosher. If there has been no certification (since you assume you have to buy the popcorn chicken from corporate) then it cannot be sold as halal.

The requirements for halal and kosher are so similar that one rabbi or mullah should be able to inspect and certify for both groups....if only.....
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Please - common sense tells you that if you look at the website - you look at the menu and you go - that simple. You don't go to other websites and try to determine if the menu is correct -

I did not go to another website. The quote that I posted came from the very same website that you provided a link to on page one of this thread.
Here, I'll post for you the link to the page that the quote came from:
http://www.kfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions/index.asp

If I lie to to your face, but only by omission - would you be upset?
If you read that there is free food at McDonalds and you go there and it isn't true - would you not be a little offended?

How did the KFC in question lie to the man? Did they have listed on their menu that they do sell bacon? I can only think that bacon was not on their menu. Why would it be if they do not sell it. If they did sell it, it would go against good business sense to deny customers a product that would only increase profit and make customers happy.

On your McDonald's question? If the store that is listed in the ad say they are giving a product away for free and does not honor their word would most likely be facing charges of fraud by bait and switch. Their would be consumer outrage and lawsuits may and probably would came at them. The owner would lose his franchise and his wealth. Not likely would a McDonald's store owner put himself in such jeopardy.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I did not go to another website. The quote that I posted came from the very same website that you provided a link to on page one of this thread.
Here, I'll post for you the link to the page that the quote came from:
http://www.kfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions/index.asp

I bolded the important part.

When was the last time - honestly - that you researched a restaurant for patronage and menu, and went through and read the terms of service to find out if in fact that was the food that they would be serving when you got there?

How about this - is there a sign on the Pylon sign that distinctly tells the world that they are pig free?

how often do you expect a fast food restaurant to have a different menu being served?

you cannot POSSIBLY be as obtuse as you are trying to have us believe.

how often do you expect a fast food restaurant to have a different menu being served?

Whenever they run out of something, at the very least.

But look, you're free to do what you're always free to do when you disagree with a company's business practices, vote with your feet. Next time you're in Sydney, don't go to KFC.

>The probability is that they didn't so as not to make it known
>that they were pandering to a muslim culture.

I think if you worked as hard in the real world as you work to make yourself offended here online, you'd go far.

There you go thinking again -

When was the last time - honestly - that you researched a restaurant for patronage and menu, and went through and read the terms of service to find out if in fact that was the food that they would be serving when you got there?

Honestly, I have never gone to restaurant's website, until today. That one being in Australia, at that.
I usually know what I want beforehand and know where to get it. If I go to an unfamiliar restaurant and their menu is different than what I am use to, I do not make a scene and just order from what is listed on the menu.

How about this - is there a sign on the Pylon sign that distinctly tells the world that they are pig free?

I have never been there. How would I know? You don't know. Why would you ask just a ridiculous question?

You should know, as well as I know, that certain items may or may not be on menus across the country. Sonic is often that way as some items sell better in one region over another.

I consider your last statement to be an insult and a personal attack.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Honestly, I have never gone to restaurant's website, until today. That one being in Australia, at that.
I usually know what I want beforehand and know where to get it. If I go to an unfamiliar restaurant and their menu is different than what I am use to, I do not make a scene and just order from what is listed on the menu.

I have never been there. How would I know? You don't know. Why would you ask just a ridiculous question?

You should know, as well as I know, that certain items may or may not be on menus across the country. Sonic is often that way as some items sell better in one region over another.

I consider your last statement to be an insult and a personal attack.

WOW - a little over senthativity.,

If I am in an area that has several KFCs in the area, like, oh, perhaps the one I live in. I am not going to expect the menu to change. Thatr is just basic logic. If you go into a Home depot near you and a Lowes near you I would expect a slightly different, although remarkably similar, product invintory.

If you look at the menu that KFC puts out on their website, I am willing to bet that you can get that menu at all but a very very few restauants.

LOGIC tells one that you can expect to find a menu that is the same at most of the restaurants. LOGIC also tells one that it would be marked and easily identifiable to anyone that would be interested. How do those that want that restriction on food find it?

The customer seems to be on the wrong end of your argument - saying that he is wrong for expecting a menu comperable to all the other ones is absurd, and obtuse.

What I see when I watch this is a bunch of lads specifically going to a Halal restuarant, with a fucking video camera, to wind up the employees and then recording the result. How long were they there demanding bacon in their burger? Do they do this often? Is this a running gag for them? We don't know the answers to any of these questions and yet we are generally happy to accept that a video showing an employee blowing up (bad use of words!) in a KFC is because of a simple innocent request for bacon on a burger.

How can anyone possibly judge this situation without knowing the full background.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

LOGIC tells one that you can expect to find a menu that is the same at most of the restaurants. LOGIC also tells one that it would be marked and easily identifiable to anyone that would be interested. How do those that want that restriction on food find it?

Logic is for dirty Atheists... It's all about faith.

I think if you worked as hard in the real world as you work to make yourself offended here online, you'd go far.

Try it some time. Who knows, you might even like it.

The guy asking for the bacon sammich was out of line? Or did you mean the irate employee that needs an anger management course and some time in a padded room?

The irate guy of course. I don’t think anyone posting to this thread condones his behavior.

Darius hasn't seen it yet.[:/]

Lets see Skyrider posting an incident where a Muslim did something stupid, and all the righties just ready to start their circle jerk of ignorance. You know because no Christian ever does any thing bad.:S

Nothing new here same old troll with the same old bull shit. Some people just need attention on them even if its negative, wonder if Skyrider owns a really loud Harley, seems to fit if he did.

Hey Turtle did you at least know what continent this incident took place on this time before you commented, or did you just hear Muslim and go off like usual?

HAHAHA
:):D:D

At least you guys are good for a laugh, i'll give you that.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Try it some time. Who knows, you might even like it.

How would you know?

The guy asking for the bacon sammich was out of line? Or did you mean the irate employee that needs an anger management course and some time in a padded room?

The irate guy of course. I don’t think anyone posting to this thread condones his behavior.

Lets see Skyrider posting an incident where a Muslim did something stupid, and all the righties just ready to start their circle jerk of ignorance. You know because no Christian ever does any thing bad.:S

Nothing new here same old troll with the same old bull shit. Some people just need attention on them even if its negative, wonder if Skyrider owns a really loud Harley, seems to fit if he did.
Hey Turtle did you at least know what continent this incident took place on this time before you commented, or did you just hear Muslim and go off like usual?

HAHAHA

You should read through the whole thread - It would do you good to actually know what you are talking about.

I don't expect it - but it is still a good suggestion.

HAHAHA

Glad to see Persoanl attacks arent allowed here.. Funny though, you are the second troll to trying attacking my being a biker, instead of the post...I see you have learn well!:S

BTW, my bike runs "Two" stock 1942 mufflers, instead of one liek it came with!So you loose!B|

HAHAHA

Glad to see Persoanl attacks arent allowed here.. Funny though, you are the second troll to trying attacking my being a biker, instead of the post...I see you have learn well!:S

BTW, my bike runs "Two" stock 1942 mufflers, instead of one liek it came with!So you loose!B|

I'm not a troll attacking you for being a biker in the other thread, I was using the same asinine line of logic that would unfairly lump you in with criminal bikers, just as lumping most Muslims in with criminal radical muslims. Neither makes sense. You are no more Sonny Berger than Darius11 is Osama Bin Laden. That was my point, and I did address it in the post. :)
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

>Funny though, you are the second troll to trying attacking my being a
>biker, instead of the post.

Even funnier how you get bent out of shape when people attack bikers - but post serial attacks on Muslims. It's different when it's a group you like, eh?

HAHAHA

I'm not a troll attacking you for being a biker in the other thread, I was using the same asinine line of logic that would unfairly lump you in with criminal bikers, just as lumping most Muslims in with criminal radical muslims. Neither makes sense. You are no more Sonny Berger than Darius11 is Osama Bin Laden. That was my point, and I did address it in the post. :)

So you are also Darius? you seem to be answering for him, BUT, if you used thre biker thing in another thread, Then that makes 3 , one of which was Green!

>Funny though, you are the second troll to trying attacking my being a
>biker, instead of the post.

Even funnier how you get bent out of shape when people attack bikers - but post serial attacks on Muslims. It's different when it's a group you like, eh?

Even funnier when I didn;t get bent out of shape at all, I am sure that ruined your whole troll attack...

You like the other two, have no reply, so you go after my lifestyle? Too fuckin funny! You of course get away with it without any warning....ODD!

I am proud of being a biker, and deal with the problems outlaws cause in my life, without whinning about it!