skyrider

Muslim , Working in Australian KFC

>You like the other two, have no reply, so you go after my lifestyle?

Nope, just bikers in general. Justify this!

=============
10 years' jail for gang-rape biker
March 12, 2010

A man who took part in the gang rape of a young woman at a country Victorian motel has been jailed for 10 years.

The Victorian County Court heard the young woman was repeatedly raped by Steven Halamboulis at the Lakes Entrance motel with members of a bikie gang in February 2007.

The woman was out drinking with friends when she met a man who took her to the motel pretending he was getting speed to sell to her friends.

The woman was already alcohol-affected when the man gave her a spiked drink that left her dizzy and not in control, the court heard.

. . .

She was raped in the pool by an unnamed man and Halamboulis, who was staying at the motel as part of a group of Black Uhlans motorcycle club members, although he was not a member.
==============

"Honorable bikers" demonstrate their honor once again.

>You like the other two, have no reply, so you go after my lifestyle?

Nope, just bikers in general. Justify this!

=============
10 years' jail for gang-rape biker
March 12, 2010

A man who took part in the gang rape of a young woman at a country Victorian motel has been jailed for 10 years.

The Victorian County Court heard the young woman was repeatedly raped by Steven Halamboulis at the Lakes Entrance motel with members of a bikie gang in February 2007.

The woman was out drinking with friends when she met a man who took her to the motel pretending he was getting speed to sell to her friends.

The woman was already alcohol-affected when the man gave her a spiked drink that left her dizzy and not in control, the court heard.

. . .

She was raped in the pool by an unnamed man and Halamboulis, who was staying at the motel as part of a group of Black Uhlans motorcycle club members, although he was not a member.
==============

"Honorable bikers" demonstrate their honor once again.

You fingers getting tired from C/P articals? So I can b trolled by a green, but if I mention they are green, I am banned? do I have this correect?

You leave me unable to reply, I know you are Itching to ban me from here too!

Join us at Neds, So I can talk to you as an adult on even ground!B| Here , I reply, I am history!

>So I can b trolled by a green, but if I mention they are green, I am
>banned? do I have this correect?

No, not at all.

I just posted something bad about a biker and asked you to justify it. You took that as a troll; something that you think other people would be banned for.

You posted exactly the same sort of thing in your "justify this one, liberal punks" thread, and you regularly attack Muslims in the same way. If you do consider that an attack or a troll, then you might want to stop posting such trolls.

(In neither case is it against the rules; it wouldn't be much of a politics/religion forum if you weren't allowed to attack political groups or religions. But if you really think that such attacks are trolls, you might want to consider treating others as you wish to be treated.)

For the record, I don't think that biker's crimes mean that you are tainted by them, or that all bikers are evil as a result, or that you have to justify their crimes. Just keep in mind that the same is true for Christians, and Muslims, and Libertarians, and liberals, and republicans.

Have you ever thought that bacon is pork?

Bacon is bacon and pork is pork. You can make bacon from beef.

I had Burger King in Dubai, it had bacon, the bacon was made from beef.

You can also make bacon from turkey, goat....

Salt and water injected into it and cured.

Sorry but I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one, bacon is, by definition, pork;

bacon: noun meat from the back and sides of a pig, usually salted or smoked.

This was a definition taken from the chambers dictionary, all other dictionaries use either pig or hog in the definitions. Beef, turkey etc is not real bacon it is a meat product based on bacon.