skyrider

Muslim , Working in Australian KFC

I read a bunch of the comments on the youtube site, and they're mostly about the one guy who blew a gasket (and therefore the proof that Muslims are so bad). What I noticed was the guy who was calmly explaining to the other coworker that the customer just didn't understand that they didn't serve bacon at that particular store. He was also the one trying to calm down the hysterical guy -- who wasn't bitching about the bacon order, but was opposed to being recorded.

Of course, we don't know what else was said or what happened before this outburst. However, it seems to me by what was shown that the person who first took the order didn't go crazy either -- he (she?) just didn't know how to respond to the customer.

Kudos to the guy who was trying to diffuse both situations.

Edited for emphasis.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I read a bunch of the comments on the youtube site, and they're mostly about the one guy who blew a gasket (and therefore the proof that Muslims are so bad). What I noticed was the guy who was calmly explaining to the other coworker that the customer just didn't understand that they didn't serve bacon at that particular store. He was also the one trying to calm down the hysterical guy -- who wasn't bitching about the bacon order, but was opposed to being recorded.

Of course, we don't know what else was said or what happened before this outburst. However, it seems to me by what was shown that the person who first took the order didn't go crazy either -- he (she?) just didn't know how to respond to the customer.

Kudos to the guy who was trying to diffuse both situations.

Thats interesting - i looked up the KFC menu and find bacon integral on sevreal sammiches and as an additional topping if requested.

I have tried to find one that didn't,. Which store was this?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thats interesting - i looked up the KFC menu and find bacon integral on sevreal sammiches and as an additional topping if requested.

Sydney

Got ahold of the Australian menu - doesn't change between stores

Looks like pig IS on the menu.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Doesn't care for the "Bacon" order

Maybe he should go work in a Jewish kosher restaurant...

Join us at Neds, Ned is owned by a jew, one of the rules to Nedism, is no eating Bacon....Unless you like Bacon! Muslims need to get a grip if pork pisses them off this bad, that is a person infit for society!

Sydney

I noticed a sign in the video that reads “Popcorn chicken and nuggets are not halal”. If the franchise is independently owned and operated maybe they make their own call on that sort of thing. Who knows?

Sydney

I noticed a sign in the video that reads “Popcorn chicken and nuggets are not halal”. If the franchise is independently owned and operated maybe they make their own call on that sort of thing. Who knows?

This is a Muslim rules resturant, (halla?[:/]) they do not sell pork products, once againm Islam makes others bend to "thier" ways!

Sydney

I looked up the address and checked their menu - it doesn't say halal . . . no reference - there should not have been an issue. If anything - there should be a clarification so people don't waste their time going to a restauant like that instead of going somewhere they can get what is on the advertised menu.

againm Islam makes others bend to "thier" ways!

What -- are they forcing non-Muslims to go to that restaurant?

If you go to a Jewish deli you probably can't get a ham sandwich, and a cheeseburger is off the menu at kosher McDonalds' as well. And yes, there are kosher McDonalds restaurants.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If you go to a Jewish deli you probably can't get a ham sandwich, and a cheeseburger is off the menu at kosher McDonalds' as well. And yes, there are kosher McDonalds restaurants.

Wendy P.

How many Jews slamming registars around because someone made a pork joke? (nice try, you failed)

Wendy P.

Show me where it is advertised that the KFC is Halal so that an informed decision can be made before even bothering to patronize that branch please.

I look at it like this - there is a 2 mile walk between where you are and where the store is - you have an hour for lunch. You go to the internet and check the menu to save time - because you are cutting it short anyway. You go to the Halal one (although it is NOT advertised as such) and get told that you cannot have what is on the online menu and what you have just spent your lunch hour, your time, your energy to get.

I'd be extremely upset.

[reply

I looked up the address and checked their menu - it doesn't say halal . . . no reference - there should not have been an issue. If anything - there should be a clarification so people don't waste their time going to a restauant like that instead of going somewhere they can get what is on the advertised menu.

Can’t argue with that. Regardless, the guy was out of line.

[reply

Can’t argue with that. Regardless, the guy was out of line.

The guy asking for the bacon sammich was out of line? Or did you mean the irate employee that needs an anger management course and some time in a padded room?

The guy asking for the bacon sammich was out of line? Or did you mean the irate employee that needs an anger management course and some time in a padded room?

The irate guy of course. I don’t think anyone posting to this thread condones his behavior.

I think the only people that like his behavior are the ones who like the fact that it was a muslim who got angry.

The customer also became irate (not nearly as, and possibly justifiably so). The employee was an idiot. In a real world, he'd be judged as an individual, and not held up as an example of Islam.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The irate guy of course. I don’t think anyone posting to this thread condones his behavior.

Darius hasn't seen it yet.[:/]

Sydney

Actually the bacon wasn't the problem. I think you'll hear the dude on video telling Mr KFC that his new rims are shithouse and also making homophobic comments about him in reference to the 'weak body-kit' on his Skyline. Together with the fact that he blew all 8 of his subs on the weekend cruising around Bondi I think it was just too much for him to handle.

I think the only people that like his behavior are the ones who like the fact that it was a muslim who got angry.

The customer also became irate (not nearly as, and possibly justifiably so). The employee was an idiot. In a real world, he'd be judged as an individual, and not held up as an example of Islam.

Wendy P.

I think you discount the extremist muslims - they are probably pretty proud of this guy.

Sydney

Actually the bacon wasn't the problem. I think you'll hear the dude on video telling Mr KFC that his new rims are shithouse and also making homophobic comments about him in reference to the 'weak body-kit' on his Skyline. Together with the fact that he blew all 8 of his subs on the weekend cruising around Bondi I think it was just too much for him to handle.

I think the topper was that the KFC guy found out they were re writing Huck Finn.:|