rushmc

111 Get Obamacare Waivers

"waivers" - this is where it breaks down when everyone is NOT treated equally

it's a clear sign that the public cannot afford this fiasco

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

"waivers" - this is where it breaks down when everyone is NOT treated equally

it's a clear sign that the public cannot afford this fiasco

And the libs love to post to the equal treatment part of the law:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>"waivers" - this is where it breaks down when everyone is NOT treated equally

Yep. We got a waiver (from the FEDERAL aviation ADMINISTRATION) to do a demo into Vegas last year.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?

I think there is a very large difference in these waivers.

I think you are usually a resasonable person.

I think you are intentionally missing the point of his post.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>"waivers" - this is where it breaks down when everyone is NOT treated equally

Yep. We got a waiver (from the FEDERAL aviation ADMINISTRATION) to do a demo into Vegas last year.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?

FAA-7711 forms used for aerial demonstrations do not waive any FARs. In fact, no FARs are waived for any demos at all, if anything, the 7711 form will show which FARs are most important given the circumstance. They authorize the activity in controlled/congested airspace. Nothing is waived.

Shame on you billvon
Abraham Lincoln

I did note this in the commentary:

"The escapees include employers of many low-wage and part-time workers whose health insurance plans would otherwise be dropped...."

So, this seems to be saying that if they do NOT get the waiver, then employees would lose coverage when Obamacare kicks in.

If that is true, what's the problem with getting a waiver on participation?

I dislike the sensationalist "escapees" angle.
*idiots*
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I have a hard time believing that hundreds of thousands of insurance company employees would lose any coverage.
;)

AARP has anounced a 16% increase in its employees health plan costs and states it it because to the new HC law

But the AARP supported the new law because it will increase the AARP's sales in the supplimental medicare area

Go figure
Abraham Lincoln

I did note this in the commentary:

"The escapees include employers of many low-wage and part-time workers whose health insurance plans would otherwise be dropped...."

So, this seems to be saying that if they do NOT get the waiver, then employees would lose coverage when Obamacare kicks in.

If that is true, what's the problem with getting a waiver on participation?

I dislike the sensationalist "escapees" angle.
*idiots*

It appears all that is required to get a waiver is a thinly veiled threat to drop coverage altogether. Makes a lot of sense.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I think you are intentionally missing the point of his post.

Well, at long as it's just this time and it doesn't become a regular thing here for BV....

:S:S:S

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Mine is going up the same amount, with less coverage, more out of pocket, and tighter restrictions on how I can use my flex dollars.
Can someone remind me again how this plan is good???
>:(

It's not. The program does nothing significant to lower the outrageously high cost per person of our care delivery system; while at the same time making sure that system is extended to everybody. So the approach appears to be that because the actual care is pretty good, let's include everybody and worry later how to foot the trillion dollar price tag.

Extending care to all is noble - not addressing the costs is assinine and is going to make an even worse mess. It appears to be a setup for nationalizing health care. I'm not a CT nutter, just saying the end result of the path we are on will be that.

Hard to say how this will play out. If it goes national, then the docs and insurance companies, who have fought it the hardest all along, will be after the huge contracts the government will make available. The insurance companies will then all be facing mandated loss ratios, as they do in many states already. Doc and institution costs will be (as they are today) the primary determining factor of total cost of care. So when the bills come due and even more taxes are needed to keep the system running; guess where all the scrutiny will fall?

I think the medical professional organizations are going to really regret not coming to the table with better solutions before this got started.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

>In fact, no FARs are waived for any demos at all

Squirm squirm squirm!

FARs are waived for some demos. (And for some aircraft stunts, and for some aircraft maintenance, and for dozens of other reasons.) The waivers are done according to the waiver structure in place, so they are legal.

Just like these waivers, eh?

>In fact, no FARs are waived for any demos at all

Squirm squirm squirm!

FARs are waived for some demos. (And for some aircraft stunts, and for some aircraft maintenance, and for dozens of other reasons.) The waivers are done according to the waiver structure in place, so they are legal.

Just like these waivers, eh?

Just like them?

ahhhh

Ok
:S
Abraham Lincoln

The "waiver" portion of that form per the FAA is only for aircraft operations.
For any and all parachute operations it serves as an authorization.
At least every one the FAA has authorized for me was and was also clearly and explicitly explained as such.
Maybe the FAA is different in Cali.

The "waiver" portion of that form per the FAA is only for aircraft operations.
For any and all parachute operations it serves as an authorization.
At least every one the FAA has authorized for me was and was also clearly and explicitly explained as such.
Maybe the FAA is different in Cali.

He has got to try and divert the topic some how

After all, he has got to defend his Obama against all the hate mongers trying to destroy him
Abraham Lincoln

Mine is going up the same amount, with less coverage, more out of pocket, and tighter restrictions on how I can use my flex dollars.
Can someone remind me again how this plan is good???
>:(

In case you have not been noticing over the last 10 years.. they have ALL been going up. They are doing it because THEY CAN.

Without a viable public option it will only get worse. People will see that at some point when they go to use their medical benefits and they find out just what those REALLLLY are. The hospitals may provide the service.. but good luck on your insurance company paying for it.

If its a big bill and you can find a lawyer that will take the case... cool

BUT if its just going to cost you more in legal fees to try to get the insurance company to actually pay.. well cut your losses and just pay for it yourself.