turtlespeed

The Barbershop . . . Funny Joke . . .

:D:D:D[/laugh][/laugh][/laugh]

George Bush and Barack Obama at the barbershop.

George Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barbershop
As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was
spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would
turn to politics.

As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair
reached for the aftershave. Obama was quick to stop him saying, 'No thanks, my
wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse,'

The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir ?' Bush replied,
'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'

OH - and . . . do your research Quade - I really don't care!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not surprising you'd find it "funny" to turn an old "joke" into one implying the President's wife is a whore.

Stay classy, my friend.

so, change the names to something that'll sit better in your political comfort zone - or do a search on this specific joke and find versions there that already do it for you

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Not surprising you'd find it "funny" to turn an old "joke" into one implying the President's wife is a whore.

Stay classy, my friend.

so, change the names to something that'll sit better in your political comfort zone - or do a search on this specific joke and find versions there that already do it for you

Some of us don't find such jokes funny even when they are targeted on political opponents. :|

Stay classy, my friend.

Some of us don't find such jokes funny even when they are targeted on political opponents. :|

And some people completely lack a sense of humor.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Stay classy, my friend.

:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Stay classy, my friend.

Didn't see that coming did we?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Even my daughter liked it.:P

Stay classy, my friend.

If having a sense of humor means laughing when somebody calls another man's wife a whore, I'm glad I don't have one.

Stay classy, my friend.

If having a sense of humor means laughing when somebody calls another man's wife a whore, I'm glad I don't have one.

Point #1: Nobody called anybody a whore. Lots of non-whores have been inside a whorehouse.

Point #2: Lighten up, Francis. It was a FUCKING JOKE!
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Point #1: Nobody called anybody a whore. Lots of non-whores have been inside a whorehouse.

Now that made me laugh! ;)

Screen Name : Likearock . . .

umm - If I say what is obvious, I will probably get a warning or so . . . instead I'll just let obvious be obvious.

umm - If I say what is obvious, I will probably get a warning or so . . . instead I'll just let obvious be obvious.

What? That he's a fan of Bob Seger?

totally a PA right there...

a fan of Bob Seger? wow!!!!11!!1eleventy
--
Rob

Now that made me laugh! ;)

Funny - let us know if your daughter likes that one as well. ;)

Stay classy, my friend.

You have become so transparent and predictable.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

"One's a sick duck and I can't remember how it ends but your mother's a whore... Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"

You're right. It should have been about their mothers. Calling Obama's mother a whore is funny enough, but calling Barbara Bush a whore - that's a riot!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I agree with you here, but different strokes for different folks.

but the comment was at Quade's partisanship - not whether the joke was funny.

We've seen tons of similar cracks against both the Bush wives/daughters, suspect Clinton and Carter's kids, lots of Hillary cracks, Nancy Reagan, ad nauseum. It spans both sides, but only seems to get defended one way now by the usual suspects.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

In a similar vein, this is from about 12 years ago when Bill Clinton was Pres.

As Pres. Clinton was returning to the White House one snowy January day, he saw where some one had urinated in the snow and had written, "Clinton Sucks!". He ordered the Secret Service to investigate. The next day the agent came into the Oval Office with the results of the investigation. "Well Sir," the agent said, "We've got bad news and worse news."
"How bad can it be?" asked the Pres.
The agent replied, "We anylized the DNA of the urine and found that it belongs to Vice President Gore."
"Damn! Well, what's the other news?"
"The worse news is that it's Hillary's handwriting."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

I agree with you here, but different strokes for different folks.

We've seen tons of similar cracks against both the Bush wives/daughters, suspect Clinton and Carter's kids, lots of Hillary cracks, Nancy Reagan, ad nauseum. It spans both sides, but only seems to get defended one way now by the usual suspects.

I was having a good day until you started talking about lots of Hillarys cracks. >:(;)

If you could find a single instance of me telling or defending a similar "joke" about the wife of another President, maybe you'd have a point.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver