airdvr

Stupid knows no party

Commenting on your premise 'stupid knows no party' - I think if either party had a clear majority on brains, they would easily dominate the political landscape. The fact that we keep going from one to the other in our elections indicates that they are both chock full of idiots. We just keep swaying back and forth because hope springs eternal. We stay divided because one group of idiots at least agrees wtih some of our individual socioeconomic views.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/stewartcolbert-rally-goers-obama-is-not-a-keynesian-hes-an-american/

However, it is funny to note that goat fuck stupid can be used to describe liberals too.

Thye last statment where he says he thinks he knows where the guy stands on prop 19 is priceless. Then it is hammered home by the guys reaction and agreement.

:D:D:D

Wow.

Go19!!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I would imagine just about everyone they talked to had a similar reaction. I think I might call the president a Keynesian in the the foreign policy class I'm about to walk into and gauge the reactions to see if it holds true.
Peace, love and hoppiness

Didn't watch the whole thing but I wonder how much of it was people seeing/hearing what they expected instead of what was actually there. I laugh at myself quite a bit on how I misread signs and thread titles at first glance.

It's like, well, you know, how stuff is going on and, well, you know, like it just happens and then you expect something, and then like, you know, it's not that we can actually KNOW, but like, you know, it's like that, right?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

The difference is that the right vote for their goat fuck stupid.

I read that 3 times and still don't understand it.

I believe that inversely, he is saying that the left doesn't vote for their "Goat Fuck Stupid".

So the implication is Republicans vote for the stupid Democrats in addition to the stupid Republicans?

I don't get it.

I was just clarifying, I'm not a miracle worker, though.:ph34r::D

So the implication is Republicans vote for the stupid Democrats in addition to the stupid Republicans?

I don't get it.

No; I finally get it.

They're saying that The Right have so many candidates who are Goat Fuck Stupid, that they can't help but vote for them. Whereas, The Left have so FEW candidates who are GFS, that there are plenty of Smart Lefties (pardon the redundancy) to vote for.

The Left have so FEW candidates who are GFS

Where does Alvin Greene and Hank Sanders fall into the "Left Possesses Superior Intelligence" mantra? We have some real winners (NOT) up here in Canuckistan from all political parties, but I don't think our worst comes remotely close to the GFS that Mr Greene and Mr Sanders portray. Where the #### did you find these people and who thought it would be a good idea for them to run for office? :S

BTW the video from this thread was almost as good as this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUybMMYmpxo

just glad to know that a high priced education is working (NOT) for some of these people. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

As I said in post #13: part of the FEW.

It's not that few, though in many cases, they're not so much stupid as evil (Schumer, Daly). But on the stupid front:
Maxine Waters
Conyers
Most of the board of supervisors in SF
Blogoyovich (stupid and evil)

Now they haven't elected one of their 'specials' to the White House, but there's quite a few of them.

As I said in post #13: part of the FEW.

It's not that few, though in many cases, they're not so much stupid as evil (Schumer, Daly). But on the stupid front:
Maxine Waters
Conyers
Most of the board of supervisors in SF
Blogoyovich (stupid and evil)

Now they haven't elected one of their 'specials' to the White House, but there's quite a few of them.

How about Biden?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

yes , the barrel of gaffes !

My favorite is when in a speech he talks about one of the most important 3 letter words to Obama

J O B S

Jobs

What a hoot

The crowd startsd laughing
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Commenting on your premise 'stupid knows no party' - I think if either party had a clear majority on brains, they would easily dominate the political landscape. The fact that we keep going from one to the other in our elections indicates that they are both chock full of idiots. We just keep swaying back and forth because hope springs eternal. We stay divided because one group of idiots at least agrees wtih some of our individual socioeconomic views.

And therein lies the problem...just about ALL of them are GFS so whatchyagonnado?

I get a kick out of the voters who think "their" guy is better than the other guy.

Don't you realize that "they" are not there to attend to YOUR interests? They are there only to look out for THEIR own interest.

Government TO the people, not FOR the people.

What's needed is a jar of Vaseline/KY as a door prize for every voter.

Voters lost my respect back in '68 when the Yippies wanted to run a pig named Pigasus and he had the potential to get lots of votes.

Politicians lost my respect when they stood by the Chicago cops who instigated the riot and slaughtered the '68 DNC protesters.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Just as a sidebar, I'm curious what percentage of the US population as a whole could give a basic definition for Keynesian economics. I'm willing to bet less than 15%.

Video still made me laugh though.

I know there is a difference between Keynesian and Kenyan. Whether you can describe Keynesian economics or not, the people in the video didn't even know there was a difference.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Roger. Vote them all out every election. The new group will be incompetent crooks. The competent crooks are killing us.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Roger. Vote them all out every election. The new group will be incompetent crooks. The competent crooks are killing us.

:D:D
It just may be that the incompetent crooks will take just a long enough time to figure out how to screw us that we can get them out before they actually do.

And, who knows? The incompetent may just actually screw up in the learning process and let something positive and meaningful slip through.

The competent crooks were given waaaaay too much time in office.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239