TheCaptain

Wow, some people redefine "stupid"

Good grief. By that age, you'd think a kid would know not to play with electricity. It comes along with being able to take the safety caps off of the electrical outlets. That's DEFINITELY in the category of "stupid hurts."
TPM Sister #102

DOVER, N.H. — A New Hampshire high school student shocked so severely in shop class that his heart stopped beating is suing his teacher, the school district and the city of Dover.

Kyle Dubois and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not warn Dubois and other students of the dangers of the electrical demonstration cords in their electrical trades class.

On March 11, Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

Dubois was critically injured.

The New Hampshire Union Leader says Dubois' suit contends he suffered permanent brain damage.

Kelley resigned from his teaching position about a month after the incident. He declined to comment on the lawsuit.

Maybe he should sue hsi parents and drug dealer first, I think the damage was done before he clipped on the wires!

I'll put money on it, his family voted for Obama!

Can't wait till this moron runs for office! [:/]
I bet he will have at least 5 kids.
And those kids will have 5 kids.
And in a few years....well you know how dumb the world will be!

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I was pretty stupid until about 5 years old when I stuck my finger in an empty light socket.:S

You should have sued your parents for leaving it without a bulb or safety device.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The teacher probably resigned not because of this one incident, but because he was tired of his class full of stupid kids playing with the tools. Wonder what they did with the welding torches! :S

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Was that necessary? It's not even funny.

Really?

I can see why he would say that. There is some logic to it. Liberals DO want the government to take care of them and believe that nothing is their fault . . . the blame is in the hands of those that should be governing their lives.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Was that necessary? It's not even funny.

Really?

I can see why he would say that. There is some logic to it. Liberals DO want the government to take care of them and believe that nothing is their fault . . . the blame is in the hands of those that should be governing their lives.

Thanks, I wasn't here........worded perfectly!

Regardless of whether DanG wamts to believe it or not, Liberals DO want the government to take care of them and believe that nothing is their fault . . . the blame is in the hands of those that should be governing their lives.

FIFY

That isn't fixed . . .

But now it is.

Regardless of whether DanG wamts to believe it or not, Liberals DO want the government to take care of them and believe that nothing is their fault . . . the blame is in the hands of those that should be governing their lives.

FIFY

That isn't fixed . . .

But now it is.

Are you sure? What is *wamts*? :ph34r::ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105