Kennedy

Deportation

Will not answer will you
Just like normal[:/]

I'm not smoking anything, if that is the question I've not answered. I though it was not really meant as a serious question.

I never said you were smoking anything did I?

Confused yet again because of the complications caused by trying to sly?:D

I was asked what I was smoking (post #39). I have now answered.

You have another question?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Will not answer will you

I'm not smoking anything, if that is the question I've not answered. I though it was not really meant as a serious question.

Good to go?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Will not answer will you

Good to go?

Where am I supposed to be going?

If they are illegals with no criminal record anywhere, then send them back.

If they are illegals with a criminal history or outstanding warrants, then process them, prove they're guilty, etc, and take them for a plane ride back to their home country, preferably in a tail-gate aircraft, only take a slight detour over the Gulf of Mexico or Gulf of California and shove them off the tailgate. They won't be a problem ever again. :|

What if the illegal was apprehended after, say, rescuing a child from drowning in a swimming pool? Or if a good Samaritan illegal had a gun (for self defense, of course) and used it to stop a robbery in progress? Or if the illegal good Samaritan pulled an unconscious woman from her crashed and burning car and was then detained by the responding cops?

Al Capone was a nice guy. He gave a lot to charities. That should have been enough to excuse his criminal activity. :S

:D

Will not answer will you

Good to go?

Where am I supposed to be going?
:D:D

You do think yourself to be so cool huhB|

Ok, lets try it this way just for you. My earlier post

Yes
They are criminal first

If you support the crap you posted earlier then you would support the following.

A citizen steels your wallet. You have a $100 bucks in it. They spend $40 of it just before they stop a rape. Then they get caught for steeling your wallet. The cops know that this person stopped a crime to they let them go and give you your wallet back minus the $40.

Good to go ?

Now, instead of "good to go” how about,

Is the above given scenario acceptable to you?

And to make sure you are clear, I am asking you if you think that because someone stopped another crime or was a "Good Samaritan" as you call them, a crime committed (in this instance against you) should be forgotten or forgiven by law enforcement?

Your thoughts? (meaning, will you answer?)
Abraham Lincoln

Well, law isn't as important as FEELINGS, we should play favorites and just enforce the law when it makes some people feel good.

Funny thing is, you are exactly right....

How many of you will check the legal status of the packer you are paying for at your next boogie?

How many of you have contacted the organizers of Skyfest to make sure the proper licenses are in place for the raffle taking place during that boogie?

How many of you in Texas, or who know people in Texas make sure there are not more than six sex toys in the house?

Oh wait, those laws aren't that important to you? Would that be based on feelings? Would common sense dictate some of those laws might be kind of stupid?

What if the illegal was apprehended after,.....

Throw them a ticker tape parade all the way back to the border

So illegal is illegal regardless of whether they have done a heroic deed for the benefit of US citizens?

Yep

Kallend, just wanted to refresh your memory on what a straight answer looks like-OK-you can address rush's question not
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

What if the illegal was apprehended after,.....

Throw them a ticker tape parade all the way back to the border

So illegal is illegal regardless of whether they have done a heroic deed for the benefit of US citizens?

Yep

Kallend, just wanted to refresh your memory on what a straight answer looks like-OK-you can address rush's question not

Not paying attention, are you?

I agree with you, doing a good Samaritan act doesn't excuse illegalities.

We ALL seem to be agreed on that.

So the guy that swiped your wallet goes to jail?
Abraham Lincoln

And they should be deported?

Why not? They broke the law.

Well, law isn't as important as FEELINGS, we should play favorites and just enforce the law when it makes some people feel good.

Yeah, that'll reduce corruption, too.

hope that helps

Can any of the theoretical "defenders of the rule of law" provide any links to thier postings that call for George W. Bush and Dick Cheney to be held to account for their deliberate and calculated violations of the law?

You know, those minor violations like authorizing and bragging about torturing people, authorizing and establishing illegal wiretapping of US citizens, and planning and executing a premeditated invasion and occupation of a country that NEVER attacked us.

I can confidently say that such posts do not exist.

So much for the so-called respect for the rule of law by you folks.

Be honest with yourselves. You all have no moral or ethical consistency at all. You all choose to selectively pick those laws that should be enforced to the letter, and those that shouldn't. You all have ZERO concern for egregious constitutional violations, violations of US and international law with regard to torture, and the illegal invasion of Iraq.

Yet you all spew the hatred and racist bullshit about "illegals" and how the law must be fully applied to all of them, in all cases. So much for your moral high ground and supposed superiority over the "illegals".

I have met and interacted with a number of "illegals" since I have been in California. Every one I have dealt with was honest, worked their asses off, had good family values, and was trying to better themselves and their families. Pretty much the American ideals to strive for. Every group has scumbags among them. There are some in the population of illegals, and there are some in the skydiving community.

I hope so. And then is deported if he's an illegal alien.

I hope so. And then is deported if he's an illegal alien.

On this we agree

Let me change it up a little now

He is an illegal alien.
He didn’t swipe your wallet but he did stop a rape.
During the incident investigation by the police they learn he is an illegal alien.
Should he be deported?
Abraham Lincoln

Now we've decided that illegal is illegal and doing a good deed doesn't change that, you might want to look at post #92 and on of THIS thread.

I have and I even posted the same link in another thread.

Your point?
Abraham Lincoln

So being a good Samaritan is no defense against breaking a different law?

To answer YOUR question

You are responsible for you own actions.
Crime = time
Actions = consequence
Being a Good Samaritan does not erase ones transgressions

So you agree that Dick Chaney and George Bush should be deported to the Haigh for processing as war criminals right?

I have met and interacted with a number of "illegals" since I have been in California. Every one I have dealt with was honest, worked their asses off, had good family values, and was trying to better themselves and their families.

I think most people (with open minds) will admit that the majority of hispanics who live and work in the USA illegally are hard working people (they definitely have a stronger work ethic than many Americans). But that still does not change the fact that they illegally entered the USA and continue to flaunt it's immigration laws. Of course the illegal immigrants are not the only ones at fault here. The INS itself is a fucking joke. The INS can be total ass wipes to people who enter the country legally while they continue to ignore those who entered illegally. Plus as long as the appetite of Americans exist to exploit the hispanics for their labor, you know no meaningful resolution will ever be found.

I know I would not want to live in a "can I see your papers" society. But people on all sides need to start respecting the laws of the land. This includes the illegal immigrants, but it should also be extended to include Americans. There is something called NAFTA which is supposed to allow Americans, Canadians and Mexicans to conduct commerce in materials and labor in each one of our countries. But the fact remains that Americans continue to flaunt the true spirit of NAFTA and only accept NAFTA when it works to their advantage. There is no reason why many of these Mexican illegals could not be allowed to enter the USA as temporary workers. But the Mexicans must realize that they are entering as temporary residents. If they want permanent status, then they must seek this status through legal channels.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

If they are illegals with no criminal record anywhere, then send them back.

If they are illegals with a criminal history or outstanding warrants, then process them, prove they're guilty, etc, and take them for a plane ride back to their home country, preferably in a tail-gate aircraft, only take a slight detour over the Gulf of Mexico or Gulf of California and shove them off the tailgate. They won't be a problem ever again. :|

What if the illegal was apprehended after, say, rescuing a child from drowning in a swimming pool? Or if a good Samaritan illegal had a gun (for self defense, of course) and used it to stop a robbery in progress? Or if the illegal good Samaritan pulled an unconscious woman from her crashed and burning car and was then detained by the responding cops?

They would still be breakling the law by being here.[:/]

Perhaps a consideration can be made to expidite some of the beurocracy for special circumstances.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So being a good Samaritan is no defense against breaking a different law?

To answer YOUR question

You are responsible for you own actions.
Crime = time
Actions = consequence
Being a Good Samaritan does not erase ones transgressions

So you agree that Dick Chaney and George Bush should be deported to the Haigh for processing as war criminals right?

IF they were criminals then yes.
But since that is not the case but just a partisan political hack opinion, the point is moot (if not just plain stupid)
Abraham Lincoln

Of course they are still an illegal. What are you smoking and why do you continue to not want to share your drugs with everyone else?

And they should be deported?

Absolutely!

Scenario - Drunk Driver - BAC of 1.6(twice the legal limit) - Manages to somehow swerve and stop, after hitting a parked car, inadvertyantly stopping a rape inside the car just before before narrowly missing hitting a child crossing the street -

Do you give the driver a DUI?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

>You are responsible for you own actions.

Are you responsible for your parent's actions?

Not necessarily. But, a parents actions can have major consequenses on the thier children for which they would have no one to blame but themselves.
Abraham Lincoln

>Why make the question harder than it is?

Because often it's a hard question. Let's take an example:

You grow up in Ohio, just a normal kid. Your parents send you to school. You join the military, serve with distinction, and are awared a Purple Heart for injuries you sustained during your service. Afterwards you use your GI benefits to get your college degree, and are planning to attend medical school.

Just before you graduate, your parents reveal to you that they have been raising you for a family friend who was deported, and you were actually born in Mexico.

Should you be deported?

>Why make the question harder than it is?

Because often it's a hard question. Let's take an example:

You grow up in Ohio, just a normal kid. Your parents send you to school. You join the military, serve with distinction, and are awared a Purple Heart for injuries you sustained during your service. Afterwards you use your GI benefits to get your college degree, and are planning to attend medical school.

Just before you graduate, your parents reveal to you that they have been raising you for a family friend who was deported, and you were actually born in Mexico.

Should you be deported?

Yes, Just not physically. A special circumstances visa should be issued until the problem is cleared up.