ryoder

GOP Lawmaker's Graphic Sex-Bragging Caught On Tape

What a great member of the CA legislature. he walks the walk. He's so in favor of traditional marriages while doing every thing he can to block gay marriages, that he's having 3 relationships with women!

What's amazing is that a fat old guy with a very low level legislative post is getting so much action.

We had a (relationship not named here) that went into state politics (dem) with the "uncorrupted" mantra as his rallying point.

He won. Within 3 months he gave his wife a couple communicable diseases that he got from staffers at the capital. They went 'away' to get it treated in secret.

He did it again within the next 3 months. They divorced.

Apparently, some female staffers would regularly bet each other on how long it would take them to get any of the new reps into bed with them. It was a big joke and a regular thing.

So if you don't mind getting the clap (or worse) politics is the place to be to meet new and interesting partners.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

What a great member of the CA legislature. he walks the walk. He's so in favor of traditional marriages while doing every thing he can to block gay marriages, that he's having 3 relationships with women!

But he doesn't have relationship with men (or maybe he's still in closet). At least he is consistent with what he preaches - unlike a lot of other politicians.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

But he doesn't have relationship with men (or maybe he's still in closet). At least he is consistent with what he preaches - unlike a lot of other politicians.

Actually, I think I'll revise my analysis.

I now see this as a very active promotion or homosexual relationships. He's taking 3 women out of contention for other red blooded males, leaving them no other choice than to experience the love that dare not speak its name.
Remster

Actually, I think I'll revise my analysis.
I now see this as a very active promotion or homosexual relationships. He's taking 3 women out of contention for other red blooded males

How? He just fucked them, he didn't put chastity belts on them.

Now, how do you know that? Have these women been examined by a competent authority to ensure that they're not walking around with chastity belts on?
Someone should get on that.

That's a good point. And to prevent tampering, the evidence should be made public! Every American has right to personally ensure there are no chastity belts.

Of course the guns won't be allowed, and we'd have to raise taxes to cover our expenses :)

I admit I was totally wrong. I thought these guys were all like sexually-repressed, or something, and that's why they end up in airport bathroom stalls, trying to grope underneath at the unsuspecting dude in the neighboring stall.

But this guy isn't repressed at all! He's getting more than most guys. Of course, this may all be a new experience for him, and that's why he needs to brag about it.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

A lot of stuff like this was examined in a independent documentary film called "Outrage." I saw it in theater and it was VERY good and well done. There are a butt ton of GOP law makers that pride themselves on wholesome christian family values and are the hardest campaigners against gay marriage/rights and even vote 'no' on anything that has to do with AIDS research, but then they're the ones that end up being the closet gays. Go figure. :S
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

Frankly I have more respect for a prostitute than a politician

You can tell the difference?

The prostitute is cheaper?
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Come on now, you all need to have a little more love in your heart. I've have a few Muslim Friends in the middle east that say 3 wives is the perfect number.
1 wife demands all your attention.
2 wives are always in compitition with each other.
3 wives is just right.
4 and more and the costs and the honey do lists start to get out of control.
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything