JohnRich

Rest In Peace, America

If America ever does fall it will be because of fucking idiots that cant spell and think people who can are elitists:S:S:S

More than likely America will fall because of over-educated idiots who can spell every word in the dictionary but are too freakin' stupid to kill their own supper.
This country was built by the blood, sweat, and tears of men and women who couldn't spell and thought of educated folk as elitists.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

More than likely America will fall because of over-educated idiots who can spell every word in the dictionary but are too freakin' stupid to kill their own supper.

Trust me on this... in the 21st century its a tad more important to get a good education to get the kind of high paying careers needed to succeed. It is a whole lot easier to buy your food rather than poach it.

If America ever does fall it will be because of fucking idiots that cant spell and think people who can are elitists:S:S:S

Jeanne:

My guess is that these crazy mortgage financing schemes were thought up by people who not only could spell but were thought of as highly educated geniuses.

Look where it got us.

Food for thought? Or am I just another fucking idiot with a doctorate?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

i guess i have a lot more faith in america than you. i don't agree with the direction its going to head in the next four years, but i'm sure this nation has been through much worse. the pendulum will swing back the other way, it always does. i'm going to try to give obama the benefit of the doubt. i don't want to spend the next 4 years hatin'. i didn't vote for him, but he will be my president and i will support him when i think he does the right thing, and bitch about it when i think he does the wrong thing.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

did you kill anything this year? i didn't, but fortunately i have friends who are better hunters than i am, who have a friend (me) who is a better cook than they are. my belly is full of moose dipped in milk and egg, rolled in flour, and fried. of course there was gravy too. i wonder why i'm fat.:P

www.kjandmegan.com

Nope not this year.. at least anything on hooves.

With a torn rotator cuff the 7MM Mag just tweaks it a tad too much.. let alone dressing it out and getting it out of the woods.

Salmon are far easier.. and lots of the good colesterol.... to fight all the bad colesterol from the high end cuts of prime ribB|

Wrong, actually. Success in the hunter-gatherer lifestyle will only be important after civilisation has collapsed.

This country was built by the blood, sweat, and tears of men and women who couldn't spell and thought of educated folk as elitists.

Yeah, just look at all the spelling mistakes in the constitution. Hell, half the signatories only knew how to put an 'X'.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

i've been able to bring back a bunch of tuna and halibut so we've been eating a lot of fish too. plus i have a bunch of razor clams. if we get orders to virginia, i'll have to buy a boat. i don't want to go back to buying most of my meat in the store.

www.kjandmegan.com