rhys

Thermate, WTC collapses

now who is talking crap!

Well, if you believe what you have posted

i would like to re live the reality of the collapses

First of all you can't relive the reality of it because YOU weren’t there, I however was. Your “reality” is only what you have been told, read or have seen in videos. You don’t have EPA and other data analysis of air, building and ground samples; I do because unlike you I have to have a chest x-ray and exam every year because of my exposure. Yes there was molten metal six weeks later because the fire was not put out for almost three months because that is how long it took to get access to certain areas. You don’t have any idea of how much heat is created by the millions of pounds of force of two 110 story buildings collapsing. Our team and others actually searched the basement and mall areas and saw NO evidence of what your “reality” claim is.
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

Hmm. How much energy was used in erecting the structures? That energy was all stored in the structure as potential energy. When they collapsed, within seconds all that energy was released.

And molten aluminum found six weeks later? I'd never heard that but I also wouldn't in it unreasonable. Do you think there was no insulation? Do you think that under a couple hundred feet of rubble there would be something that hadn't cooled down yet? It took six weeks of digging just to find it.

Unfortunately, it is remarkably difficult to keep two people's mouths shut, as opposed to the hundreds who would habe to partiicipate in this.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yes there was molten metal six weeks later because the fire was not put out for almost three months because that is how long it took to get access to certain areas.

That metal was already in/on its way to china within 3 months.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

And molten aluminum found six weeks later? I'd never heard that but I also wouldn't in it unreasonable. Do you think there was no insulation? Do you think that under a couple hundred feet of rubble there would be something that hadn't cooled down yet? It took six weeks of digging just to find it.

stick to law mate, science is obviously not your forte.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

stick to law mate, science is obviously above your intellect.

Priceless - why don't you just explain how those hundreds of pounds of 'thermate' and explosives, as well as MILES of wiring, weren't noticed by the workers in the buildings?

Looks like science isn't YOUR forte, either.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

weren't noticed by the workers in the buildings?

wiring specifically no, but there are numerous accounts of abnormal activity, in the buildings themselves and in their management during that time.

How often do you go crawling in your attic then?

How much energy was used in erecting the structures? That energy was all stored in the structure as potential energy. When they collapsed, within seconds all that energy was released.

This is an excellent point.

I was contracting in midtown during this time. I was hot seating with another contractor. I was in the office 4 days a week, Larry one day a week. Usually, Larry came in on Thursdays, but that Tuesday he needed to be in. Our office was on the 42nd floor right by Grand Central. We could clearly see the WTC. Larry was telling me they had binoculars on the point where the planes had hit. Molten metal was pouring out like a river, in his words.
We are all engines of karma

stick to law mate, science is obviously not your forte.

Hahaha:D

Care to share your qualifications with us?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Demo isn't your forte either, is it? Comparing the WTC to a house attic is abso-fucking-lutely LUDICROUS.

Again, you're talking MILES of cable and hundreds of pounds of charges and 'thermate' in plain view of the occupants - hardly something that is going to be overlooked, especially as it would take WEEKS to set up.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Demo isn't your forte either, is it? Comparing the WTC to a house attic is abso-fucking-lutely LUDICROUS.

Again, you're talking MILES of cable and hundreds of pounds of charges and 'thermate' in plain view of the occupants - hardly something that is going to be overlooked, especially as it would take WEEKS to set up.

Not to mention how any pre-placed charges and associated wiring could survive the initial trauma of the plane crash plus the fire that raged where the charges were supposedly placed. Musta been some good shit! :D
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

That metal was already in/on its way to china within 3 months.

Right, without a single trace of residue or detonation evidence in the whole 10 block radius...........NOT!

science is obviously not your forte.

Or yours. Again, I WAS there, you were not. I AM an engineer, you are not. I WAS one of the FEMA task force responders there doing sample testing and structural analysis for safety briefings, you were not.

Or yours. Again, I WAS there, you were not. I AM an engineer, you are not. I WAS one of the FEMA task force responders there doing sample testing and structural analysis for safety briefings, you were not.

That means you must be in on the scam to! Your the reason the buildings fell!:P
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

New evidence shows that the collapse was caused by Australia testing a nuclear device in the waters off their western coast. The earth jumped five meters towards New York, causing the towers to come down.
Sorry, but the evidence is top secret and cannot be displayed here. You'll just have to take my word for it.
HAMMER:

Again, I WAS there, you were not. I AM an engineer, you are not. I WAS one of the FEMA task force responders there doing sample testing and structural analysis for safety briefings, you were not.

so do you guys (all thousands of you) have an annual retreat in the Caribbean to congratulate each other on the perfect execution of this conspiracy?

I'm just curious as to how many people have seen red or orange liquid aluminum. Sure it will burn bright orange, but when I've seen it that color it's still a solid. I'm not really buying the conspiracy stories yet. I'm not an expert by any means, but I do work in an aluminum extrusion plant, and I weld aluminum.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

And why did you not test the moulten metal?

Why did the NIST deny any knowledge of such moulten material?

I am a jewleller, i melt metal. I know how much energy and how much insulation there needs to be in order to keep metal moulten.

How do you suggest as an engineer, that metal(steel not aluminium) is kept in a state of liquid in the largest heat sink in the world (being the earth isteslf) covered in powdered rock, for a period of numerous weeks, fueled by no more than the residue of office equpment and Jet A1.

It is not possible. Stepen jones and his crew found traces of thermate including granules of the substance itself in the Ground Zero site.

Go get your oxy acetylene kit out, get some steel and try to keep it melted in a rock lined sandpit filled with steel rods, you will have trouble bringing it to melting point let alone for any time at all.

simple science no tricky bits, just plain and simple.

Does anyone know what temperature structural steel melts at and how hot jet A will burn?

I've seen exit temps at one of our presses of 1100 degrees and still be a solid but just barely. I'm guessing the aluminum alloys are going to have different melting points, but we throw 1,200 degrees around as a general rule of thumb for our 6,000 series alloys. I was thinking cast iron melts at around 4,500 degrees, but you can burn steel much lower, like around 1,500 ish. Oxy acetylene torches run about 5,600 degrees, but I can't see jet fuel burning that hot in open air. Do the airlines carry compressed oxygen on board that may have been fanning the flames so to speak?
The earth would eventually pull the heat away from the puddle but no where near as fast as if it was in open air. The rocks would take a while to heat up initially but when they did get hot they would help keep the metal hot. Since the pools were completely covered they would be pretty well insulated.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

And why did you not test the moulten metal?

WE DID! I even still have a piece of it on my desk so what do YOU personally have to prove me wrong?

I am a jewleller, i melt metal. I know how much energy and how much insulation there needs to be in order to keep metal molten.

Are you really trying to compare melting a few ounces in a controlled setting to the WTC? What the hell are you taking?

How do you suggest as an engineer, that metal(steel not aluminium) is kept in a state of liquid in the largest heat sink in the world (being the earth isteslf) covered in powdered rock, for a period of numerous weeks, fueled by no more than the residue of office equpment and Jet A1.

I don't nor have I said so, that is a figment of YOUR imagination not mine. To think that the only two fuels were Jet A and office equipment is laughable. We detected over 150 different chemicals alone.

It is not possible.

It is not possible according to whom, you? You come here with no relevant education, expertise, firsthand experience, test data or understanding of what happened and we are supposed to believe YOU????? NOT!!!

Stepen jones and his crew found traces of thermate including granules of the substance itself in the Ground Zero site.

A quote comes to mind "This is way above your pay grade".

simple science no tricky bits, just plain and simple.

Listen carefully, there was NOTHING plain and simple about what happened there.

Does anyone know what temperature structural steel melts at and how hot jet A will burn?

I've seen exit temps at one of our presses of 1100 degrees and still be a solid but just barely. I'm guessing the aluminum alloys are going to have different melting points, but we throw 1,200 degrees around as a general rule of thumb for our 6,000 series alloys. I was thinking cast iron melts at around 4,500 degrees, but you can burn steel much lower, like around 1,500 ish. Oxy acetylene torches run about 5,600 degrees, but I can't see jet fuel burning that hot in open air. Do the airlines carry compressed oxygen on board that may have been fanning the flames so to speak?
The earth would eventually pull the heat away from the puddle but no where near as fast as if it was in open air. The rocks would take a while to heat up initially but when they did get hot they would help keep the metal hot. Since the pools were completely covered they would be pretty well insulated.

High strength structural steel such as used in the WTC melts at around 2500 F. This varies by composition. These steels also start to lose strength before 575 F, and by the time they reach 750 things are going south pretty quick. At 1000 F they have lost 40%-50% of their room temperature tensile strength. These temps are easily reached in a high rise fire, especially one where large quantities of an accelerant were used to initiate the fire.
HAMMER: