rhys

Thermate, WTC collapses

: From rhys in a different thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/...a%20days...;#3521675

[Quote]
In a few weeks time AE911truth will have a booth at the AIA national convention. They hope to have their petition signed by over 1000 architects and engineers, they are already have 630. they will present thier evidence on 9/11 2009 to congress...[/Quote]

I seem to have made a mistake, was ill informed or the date was changed for respectful reasons? The date is actually set to be some time in October 2009;

Sorry to bring this thread back to life but I was curious (seriously) if any new information has come out. It is almost the end of October and I don't recall any new ground breaking evidence coming out. Please post a link if there is one.

Thanks

Why bother? The world is going to end in 2012 anyway.

;)

Oh hey, before the world ends, anybody interested in a kitten? The timing is perfect. You take the kitten now, get to enjoy it in all it's kittenness; but just as it is turning into the typical disinterested, unaffectionate, aloof mature cat - the world ends.

Purr-fect!

" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Most of us don't even bother engaging in these nonsense conversations anymore.

Funny (peculiar) because hundreds of architects and engineers are! and thousands of students in those fields also and they are the ones that know about these things.

http://www.ae911truth.org

That is peculiar. I am a student engineer, and I know why the building collapsed. It had nothing to do with thermite. I'm not going to explain it to you, because you will immediately try to counter. Don't dabble in things you have no clue about.

Here is billvon in a photo I took of him down in San Diego a few months ago. If you look closely (second photo is an enlargement) you'll note the small spheres which are presumably metal and indicate conclusively that a thermite reaction had occurred.

Why bother? The world is going to end in 2012 anyway.

;)

Oh crap, I forgot about that. :D

But I was asking a serious question. Just wanted to read up on any new information, if there was any.

Yes.
The "Truthers" have conclusive evidence that Obama is NOT any kind of US citizen, but they cannot make it public because it is part of the 9/11 documentation the government is covering up.
But it does exist. You'll just have to trust them on that. ;)
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Champu, thank you. Thats some seriously detailed birdwatching there, and I agree- its conclusive. My only remaining question would be, were there any other ducks nearby, or did they move to minimum safe distance during his recent combustion? I say recent because rain or jumping in the water would likely remove the debris. Ducks are seldom away from either source of water for long, therefore I can only guess he had combusted just a few minutes before that pic was taken. Lacking any other ducks in the background I can't tell if they were accepting him or not, although the pic itself is of high enough resolution to be certain of his duckness regardless of the reactions of the other ducks to his presence or combustion. So its settled, then. He is still a duck, combustible or not.
:)

Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.