rhys

Thermate, WTC collapses

OK, now that's unacceptable. They should share their food with everyone.

Are you going senile, or have heavy metal poisoning Bill? you are getting more silly the day.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

What they have to say and what they have to back it up are big factors.

When someone says "It could not have fallen that fast, it must have been a demolition" and you ask them why they think that and their response is because it doesn't look right, or seems wrong, or just cuz; they are spewing just so much flotsam.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

OK, now that's unacceptable. They should share their food with everyone.

Are you going senile, or have heavy metal poisoning Bill? you are getting more silly the day.

Hey, you even edited the posting after Bill''s remark and you still having them eating the truthers.

Their announcements today will certainly be printed in the newspapers worthy of such material - the World Worker Weekly. And that online site that dreamdancer channels.

You still have an open invitation to come down to SoCal in February and have dinner with 20 FDNY members.

signed,
running into burning buildings for 33 years.

Pfft, they were obviously in on it. the government paid off all 10,000 workers at the WTC to not notice the MAJOR work that would be required to cut through beams and install explosives, the FDNY to pretend to die heroically saving victims, millions of residents of downtown manhatten to lie about seeing planes hit...etc. DON'T BE A SHEEPLE! ONLY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET KNOW THE TRUTH!11 IN FACT THE SCIENTISTS THAT BACK THIS UP AREN'T EVEN RECOGNIZED BY OTHER MAINSTREAM SCIENTISTS!

tl;dr: "Truthers" are nutjobs and will never be convinced. No matter how ludicrous their claims are to rational educated people.

P.S. Dear 'truthers' thermite is a horribly inefficient way to bring down a building. Theres a reason they dont use it in commercial or military demolition of buildings.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

>has anyone differentiated between thermite and thermate?

Thermate is a variety of thermite. Thermite itself is a mixture of powdered metal and powdered metal oxide that burns at a high temperature.

What is the specific difference? Kallend says "here is a picture of me with thermite" but the thread is about thermate.

Just wondering what the differences are.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>I think its pretty fair to say that NIST could, if NIST were interested in
>doing so, that NIST take a look at these spheres. Inside these spheres,
>Dr. Steven Jones is claiming that there is evidence of a thermite reaction.

I don't get this. Coal combustion produces metal spheres; the country is coated with them since we burn so much coal, and metal spheres form in the fly ash. Surely this guy is not saying that finding metal spheres means thermite was used, is he?

You still have an open invitation to come down to SoCal in February and have dinner with 20 FDNY members.

signed,
running into burning buildings for 33 years.

Pfft, they were obviously in on it. the government paid off all 10,000 workers at the WTC to not notice the MAJOR work that would be required to cut through beams and install explosives, the FDNY to pretend to die heroically saving victims, millions of residents of downtown manhatten to lie about seeing planes hit...etc. DON'T BE A SHEEPLE! ONLY PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET KNOW THE TRUTH!11 IN FACT THE SCIENTISTS THAT BACK THIS UP AREN'T EVEN RECOGNIZED BY OTHER MAINSTREAM SCIENTISTS!

tl;dr: "Truthers" are nutjobs and will never be convinced. No matter how ludicrous their claims are to rational educated people.

P.S. Dear 'truthers' thermite is a horribly inefficient way to bring down a building. Theres a reason they dont use it in commercial or military demolition of buildings.

You got it all wrong. the government didn't pay off anyone. They shipped them all off to a russian goulag to make sure they couldn't talk.

And it wasn't thermite, it was "Super exploding Thermite" that ninjas painted on the steel beams while no one was looking:ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

maybe it wasn't thermites, but termites.

:D:D:D

I just imagine a termite that looks like that metal mouth guy from James Bond. :D:D

Yeah and they mixed it in with the sprayed on fire proofing to hide it all.

Then the planes gave off a signal that started them eating away like the gremlins that William Shatner saw on that plane once.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My guess, what ever comes of it, is that it will likely slip under the mainstream media radar.

Now if there was ever a story to sell some advertising/newspapers... it would be this event today.

A quick google search shows the only people that are interested ate the truthers, even though the majority of the comments on the subject come from those that follow to official story. so the interest is there, you are just 'not allowed' to have it in your media.

This lack of interest from mainstream media is evidence of the censored nature of thier operations.

Reuters has the story but who will have the guts to print it?

They (those with all the cash) are hoping this will be water under the bridge in no time, but unfortunately for them, it will not.

Everyone EXCEPT the truthers knows it's bullshit - THAT's why it's not covered.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I don't get this. Coal combustion produces metal spheres; the country is coated with them since we burn so much coal, and metal spheres form in the fly ash. Surely this guy is not saying that finding metal spheres means thermite was used, is he?

They must have used thermate to burn the coal.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If the Bush goverment was slick enough to pull off something as complicated as 911, then why could they not even manage to do something as trivial as to plant some WMD's in Iraq?

Very good point
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>has anyone differentiated between thermite and thermate?

Thermate is a variety of thermite. Thermite itself is a mixture of powdered metal and powdered metal oxide that burns at a high temperature.

What is the specific difference? Kallend says "here is a picture of me with thermite" but the thread is about thermate.

Just wondering what the differences are.

Thermate is a variation of thermite and is an incendiary pyrotechnic composition that can generate short bursts of exceedingly high temperatures focused on a small area for a short period of time. It is used primarily in incendiary grenades.

The main chemical reaction in thermate is the same as in thermite: an aluminothermic reaction between powdered aluminum and a metal oxide. In addition to thermite, thermate also contains sulfur and sometimes barium nitrate, both of which increase its thermal effect, create flame in burning, and significantly reduce the ignition temperature[citation needed]. Various mixtures of these compounds can be called thermate, but, to avoid confusion with Thermate-TH3, one can refer to them as thermite variants or analogs. The composition by weight of Thermate-TH3 (in military use) is 68.7% thermite, 29.0% barium nitrate, 2.0% sulfur and 0.3% binder (such as PBAN). As both thermite and thermate are notoriously difficult to ignite, initiating the reaction normally requires trained human supervision and sometimes persistent effort.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Passing lunar dust through an induction plasma creates metal spheres. It confirms that the conspiracy theorists are loonies.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If the Bush goverment was slick enough to pull off something as complicated as 911, then why could they not even manage to do something as trivial as to plant some WMD's in Iraq?

Assumtion is the mother of all fuck ups, initially I blamed the GW admin, etc. etc. but I have learned that pointing the blame when there is no evidence beyond resonable doubt, is stupid.

A bonafide investigation would expose all the evidence, including the 'said' thousands of photos collected at the site, all the video from the pentagon and investigating in accordance with stipulated guidelines.

The NIST report does not do this, and does not explain the events beyond reasonable doubt, so therefore all you guys who think you 'know' what happend that day, really are assuming something based on false statements.

It is all hearsay, until a proper investigation happens, it will happen.

Then we might start to make sence of it all.

What is the pentagon holding the photos and footage for? National Security?

What a joke, there is no reason to hold that footage, none at all!

If so enlighten me?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix