rhys

Thermate, WTC collapses

Maybe they were 'nanocomposite' unicorns - that's why NIST didn't see them, they were too small.

Nope. Ever tried to knit small tutu's? Not many Grandmas in their rocking chairs can be cleared top secret.

Pink unicorn in tutus? Really? I don't know where you are getting your information but the unicorns wear leotards not tutus. And it is the leotards that are pink not the unicorns. The unicorns are white. You know nanook...if you are going to give out top secret information on the internet then at least have the courtesy to get it fucking right. :|
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Jesus christ sheeple!!!
I have here an article peer reviewed and published in the Journal of Unicorns are pink, not white, ya big dummy., Vol2, Jan1-Mar-30, A Unicorn and my color analysis, My first Amway sales as an IBO. that clearly refute those claims. that means that all who agree with pink unicorns have reviewed this to be true!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Yes I read that review many years ago. It was published in 1919 and what it doesn't tell you is since the publication the white man made every effort and succeeded in eradicating all pink unicorns in favor of the white unicorn. In 1990 there was an article claiming pink unicorns still existed at Area 51 and were sent on secret missions to attempt to assassinate Saddam...apparently unsuccessfully. I have attempted to find this article but it would seem George Bush senior and the CIA in cahoots with Osama bin ladin put a kabosh on it. Now let's say this is true.... would GW Bush send pink unicorns to destroy the Towers if they couldn't even kill Saddam? I doubt it.

Also according to wikipedia pink unicorns are invisible. And if they are invisible then how would we know they are the pink variety?

Some people just never get it.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

did you read the report? I doubt it. because if you had, you would have realized that even though the govt cant get their act together in a bind, they can definitely pull off the greatest scheme and keep all millions involved quiet. Why can't you see the logic in this?:S

Also according to wikipedia pink unicorns are invisible. And if they are invisible then how would we know they are the pink variety?

If you look at this 2 hour video with the cool music and mood enhancers, you will be in the elite. you will understand. Join us. We have bumper stickers.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

did you read the report? I doubt it. because if you had, you would have realized that even though the govt cant get their act together in a bind, they can definitely pull off the greatest scheme and keep all millions involved quiet. Why can't you see the logic in this?

All right...you win. You're right. I'm wrong. Now where are those mood enhancers?
www.FourWheelerHB.com

The people that seem to think our government can fake moon landings and conspire to allow/create 9-11 are the same idiots that are standing up in town halls yelling about how theres no way our government could possibly be able to reform healthcare because it's too complex.
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

It is claimed that Professor Steven Jones ran electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site to prove thermate was used. Steven Jones' credentials are not given, but if he is qualified to run this kind of analysis, he is lying about the results. An electron microscope can tell you about the crystalline structure of a material, but not its chemical composition; one uses chemical methods (taught as "quantitative analysis" in college) or a mass spectronometer for that. He claims to have found sulphur in these globules. That's very interesting, because only a very small amount of sulphur is used in military grade thermate. According to Wikipedia, Thermate-TH3 has only 2% sulphur, but 29% barium nitrate. Jones said nothing at all about the barium content of these globules. The function of sulphur in thermate is to lower the inignition temperature; the sulphur itself burns off in the form of sulphur dioxide (a gas commonly used in curing dried fruit, and which combines readily with water to form battery acid). Lots of things -- even the human body -- have enough sulphur to make up a detectable residue in some of the meltdown products. Furthermore, even if enough thermate were used to actually bring down the towers -- itself beyond credulity, given the amount needed and the fact that nobody noticed -- the chance of finding identifiable and distinctive traces of it in millions of tons of rubble is exceedingly small.

Not sure where the original quote came from so I'll reply here. Any electron microscope (except the most basic student models) is equipped with detector(s) to do elemental analysis on a sample using the x-rays emitted from the sample when it is hit with electrons. It doesn't work so well for light elements, but for metals it is an ideal tool for the job. You can tell if a particular spot in the image has barium in it or do an overlay that shows what parts of the material contain barium.
I don't agree with the conclusions, but they seem to have used the right tool.

It is claimed that Professor Steven Jones ran electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site to prove thermate was used. Steven Jones' credentials are not given, ...

...- the chance of finding identifiable and distinctive traces of it in millions of tons of rubble is exceedingly small.

Not sure where the original quote came from so I'll reply here.

it is hard to tell when the poster did not link the source.

Any electron microscope (except the most basic student models) is equipped with detector(s) to do elemental analysis on a sample using the x-rays emitted from the sample when it is hit with electrons. It doesn't work so well for light elements, but for metals it is an ideal tool for the job. You can tell if a particular spot in the image has barium in it or do an overlay that shows what parts of the material contain barium.

It last someone who is educated in the subject, commenting on it, and bringing clarity to a particular point instead of claging up cyber space with nonsense about irelevant points.

Childish attacks from postwhores and moderators alike with no substance or evidence will never overshadow the multitude of scientific professionals that are constantly producing the evidence. Published by respectable intitutes, yet the nay sayers only see the idiotic claims by idiots and pile all thetheories in the same heap.

Fortunately the scientists and professional such as;

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen

are continuing to produce the evidence, and more and more people are seeing past the drivel that is clamed as reality.

yet another link to scientifically backed evidence by experts in the field, that will be laughed at and falsely refuted by un-qualified sheep

The author of these documents have real careers and credentals in the field and are much more well spoken than the childish, post whores that like to stick together whatever the case.

I thank you for your post, it is a breath of fresh air to know there are people out there that don't necessarily believe what I do but can remain well spoken and informative.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Exactly what benefit does knowing that the WTC collapses were caused by explosives provide? What does it change? What extra ammunition (no pun intended) does it give you against the Bush administration?

Think Big Picture - if they could prove it - then the democrats could contrloo congress and the house of Reps . . .

Oh . . Wait.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm bored. It's cheap entertainment.

I think it's very interesting insight into Us Darn Humans. Better than taking Psych classes.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Bound to,

Only a matter of time now!

Didn't you say several months ago that some big news(the truth) about 9/11 was going to be release around 9/11 of this year?

Loose Change IV: It Turns Out Obama did it!!!!
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

>Its obviously a muslim-kenyan conspiracy perpetuated by the NWO and
>the CIA.

That's why he wants to start the death board to exterminate grandmothers! If he kills his own grandmother, no one will ever know the truth! It's all coming together now . . .

They already have the ammunition they need to hold Bush accountable. The funny thing is, it is hardly even mentioned by the democratic majority today that Bush or Cheney even committed war crimes and crimes against humanity. And they STILL have control of congress.

>if they could prove it - then the democrats could contrloo congress and the house of Reps

I know, huh! Instead they should convince the American public to support two wars (heres hoping to the third one in Iran!) and then use that to control the American population. Oh there is so much for the democrats to learn. "Silly you, social control is best learned from a Republican" - anonymous

From rhys in a different thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3521675;search_string=revisiting%20911%20truth%20in%20the%20Obama%20days...;#3521675

In a few weeks time AE911truth will have a booth at the AIA national convention. They hope to have their petition signed by over 1000 architects and engineers, they are already have 630. they will present thier evidence on 9/11 2009 to congress...

: From rhys in a different thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/...a%20days...;#3521675

[Quote]
In a few weeks time AE911truth will have a booth at the AIA national convention. They hope to have their petition signed by over 1000 architects and engineers, they are already have 630. they will present thier evidence on 9/11 2009 to congress...[/Quote]

I seem to have made a mistake, was ill informed or the date was changed for respectful reasons? The date is actually set to be some time in October 2009;

As quoted

AIA’s leadership has an ethical responsibility to address this petition and this evidence without bias and
without prejudice. Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth respectfully repeats its request to present its
technical findings to the national AIA Board. The best opportunity would be immediately after the SF AIA
Convention at our live presentation noted above. Please make an effort to join the other 200 architects
expected to attend. Our intention is to present the petition formally to Congress this October. The American
Institute of Architects will not want to be conspicuous by its absence at that historic event.
Sincerely,
Richard Gage, AIA
President, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Inc.

He is backed by these tin hatted morons

And hundreds more just like them And must believe [url "http://swallowingthecamel.blogspot.com/2007/08/worlds-weirdeststupidest-conspiracy.html" "> all the tin hat conspiracy theories

Claude Robert Briscoe
P.E.
Lic: Civil Engineer C17546 -- California
BS Engineering, UCLA
Santa Rosa, CA
Engineering — Degreed and Licensed

• Bio: Engineering — Degreed and Licensed

• Bio:

45+ years in civil and structural engineering design and construction with project work in bridges, buildings, foundations, earth retaining structures, roads, highways, and various commercial, industrial and public works facilities.

• Personal 9/11 Statement:

The collapse of the three WTC buildings would seem to defy the laws of mechanics, conservation of energy and known structural failure behavior. The case for the destruction of the three WTC buildings by means of "controlled demolition" is overwhelming.

Dennis M. Fischer
Engineering Consultant
MSCE, BSCE
Naperville, IL

Engineering — Degreed

• Bio:

Graduate of University of Illinois in Civil Engineering (BSCE- 1965, MSCE- 1966 majoring in structures. Professional Engineer with 40 years experience.

In my professional opinion and after analyzing the many explanations by the government and 9/11 Truth websites and professionals, I believe all three buildings were demolished by controlled demolition.

Edmond (Monty) John Forbes
PE New Hampshire (Retired)
Lic: 04103 NH
BSc. (EE)
Lyndeborough, NH
Engineering — Other: Retired Licensed & Degreed PE over 50 Ye

• Bio:

Was graduated U of Manitoba (Can.) 1950,started career @ Can. Gen Electric (Toronto) Commercial Communications, then 1953 to RCA Commercial Communications, Camden, NJ, design & install long haul systems Mil AUTODIN, pipeline ,rail, Broadcast TV network sys.

In 1981 joined MITRE Corp, Bedford MA as Lead Sys Engineer design and acquisition, integration/test airborne Wide Body Presidential assets. This extended to Special Service classified systems in both fixed wing & rotary wing platforms until my retirement in 2004.

This career was far beyond "EE". I was fortunate to develope expertice in fields of Aeronautical Engineering particularly Vibro Accoustic damage on trans-sonic applications and damage mitigation from nuclear events.

True, both WTC 1 & 2 , North & South structures were impacted by commercial "757's" killing innocent passengers, crew & hijackers along with occupants in the building floors at point of impact. The devastation and human loss beyond the impact site was due to other influences because of the proven design and features of the Towers.

The temperatures in the impact areas due to burning Jet-A fuel and the office furnishings and business tools could NOT rise to the level of three thousand to four thousand degrees F necessary to deform and fail structural steel joints and the total collapse of the structures.

Such "failure" could only be caused by man-made features of pyro-technical assets pre-placed by "outsiders". Look at the destruction of WTC 7. No aircraft or heavy debris collateral from the Towers struck that building.

All destruction was in the classical method of building REMOVAL to make way for new assets.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I am just curious as why you would need to fly planes into the buildings and then still blow them up. Would not the planes or explosives do enough damage by themselves? When the goverment can not even keep the simplest of secrets how would hundreds if not thousands of conspiritors keep this secret?

Listing the credentials of some of your supporters means nothing. Look at some of those who say we never landed on the moon. Education does not make one immune from idiotic ideas.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.