Rookie120

And McCains VP is Palin

I kind of predicted this.

Sarah Palin is the father of five,

:)

Say what? :P

Obviously, the surgery was very successful!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

CNN just announced that she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile.

Thats all they can come up with? Lazy ass reporters. Nothing about her record? Her views? Her family? I just read her son enlisted in the U.S. Army on 9-11-2007. But CNN comes up with she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile. (If thats what they reported, I didnt see it)

They are reporting the first piece of dirt, to quote
"Palin's term has not been without controversy. A legislative investigation is looking into allegations that Palin fired Alaska's public safety commissioner because he refused to fire the governor's former brother-in-law, a state trooper."

Here's a WSJ article on the subject

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It is official now. They are getting ready to walk out on stage. Sarah Palin from Alaska is the VP pick.

Suddenly John McCain decides experience ISN'T important and goes with the winner of the Miss Wasilla beauty pageant. If his wife is disfigured in a car accident anytime soon, she better hope the pre-nup holds up in court. :D

Blues,
Dave

Don't forget that little corruption scandal going on up there involving all the Alaskan Republicans.

Mother, father...details details. I'm busy prepping for movers.

She's awesome. :)
My stuff will FINALLY be here in San Diego AND Governor Palin is the VP nominee. What an awesome day to be a short man!

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

CNN just announced that she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile.

Thats all they can come up with? Lazy ass reporters. Nothing about her record? Her views? Her family? I just read her son enlisted in the U.S. Army on 9-11-2007. But CNN comes up with she knows how to eat a mooseburger, shoot a gun, and drive a snowmobile. (If thats what they reported, I didnt see it)

That's because there's nothing to say about her . . . she is a cipher, nothing, nobody.

Wow. I can't hardly believe this.

Let's see . . . experience counts, EXCEPT when it's a heart beat away from being the President? The Republicans just threw their entire attack out the window.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That's because there's nothing to say about her . . . she is a cipher, nothing, nobody.

Actually, I think she's a good pick-up for McCain. She's violently anti-choice, which appeases the Christian right, she's pro-drilling, which appeases the short-sighted GOPers who don't give a fuck about the economic and environmental legacy we leave our kids, she's a woman...which will let McCain keep some of his Hillarybillies and hamper Biden's ability to play attack dog. McCain makes gains on several fronts, and all he loses is his ability to denigrate Obama's experience...presumably he knows the investigation she's currently under will turn out fine.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

He doesn't even lose the ability to denigrate Obama's experience. Palin is is VP nominee. Obama is running for the top job. And with a compare and contrast of Sen. Obama's experience to that of Governor Palin, she comes out on top by far for accomplishment (though JCD will tell you Senators can't accomplish anything; balderdash) and its quality.

She's also big on 2nd Ammendment rights - another boost for JSM with the conservative base.

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

>He doesn't even lose the ability to denigrate Obama's experience.

Of course he does. Either Obama is inexperienced and McCain is a fool for voluntarily choosing someone with even less experience (who is therefore completely unsuited for the presidency) - or a few years is enough experience in government to take over the presidency, in which case Obama has more than enough experience.

The choice of a running mate is one of the first "presidential" choices a candidate makes. If low levels of governmental experience are indeed indicative of lack of ability, and McCain considers Palin a good choice considering her background, we could reasonably assume that McCain's cabinet will be nearly incompetent.

The MILF factor is huge.

She is kinda MILFY. For being 44 with 5 kids she looks very attractive. Hell of a lot better lookin than Hillary.;)

What, Hillary is running for office? What I liked is how the crowd was chanting, "Four more years, four more years." ..... I guess they thought it was Bush. :$

It is official now. They are getting ready to walk out on stage. Sarah Palin from Alaska is the VP pick.

That is too motherfucking awesome for words!

Now that he has the draw of a FEMALE who could be the VICE PRESIDENT, Obama must have just shit himself a brick.

I fuckin' love it!

They had to get a female, as a guy would never go for changing McSame's diaper.

That is too motherfucking awesome for words!

Now that he has the draw of a FEMALE who could be the VICE PRESIDENT, Obama must have just shit himself a brick.

I fuckin' love it!

As well, actually a bad pick. Think about it, all the chauvenists (sp) out there, the #2 and the #3 are both women, serving behind a guy who could croak at any moment..... you didn't think about that, did you?:$

Let's see . . . experience counts, EXCEPT when it's a heart beat away from being the President? The Republicans just threw their entire attack out the window.

Right, Obama inexperienced, but the Repub VP pick has 2 years experience and now Obama is inexperienced? Not to mention Pelosi is waiting behind her. The neck Repubs will not appreciate a deal like that. This was an obvious example of desperation.

He doesn't even lose the ability to denigrate Obama's experience. Palin is is VP nominee. Obama is running for the top job. And with a compare and contrast of Sen. Obama's experience to that of Governor Palin, she comes out on top by far for accomplishment (though JCD will tell you Senators can't accomplish anything; balderdash) and its quality.

She's also big on 2nd Ammendment rights - another boost for JSM with the conservative base.

You're missing the point, he could die at any moment and her 2 years experience is running the show. Furthermore, there will be a break in continuity as he can no way run 2 terms even with all the Depends in the world. I'm glad John got to go to the big show before he died, he was a war hero unlike that cokehead we now have.... he deserves a spot in the light, too bad it won't work.

Obviously, he took my advice.
But I'm still humble.

Anyhow, now the Dems are in trouble. The MILF factor is huge.

http://www.vpilf.com/

Joke all you want, but now he has a trophy wife and a trophy Veep on his arm at all times. Think about him walking on stage in the next few weeks with Cindy on one side and Palin on the other....then think about the typical Republican....

McCain's first wife? Beauty queen.
McCain's second wife? Beauty queen.
McCain's VP pick?.... BEAUTY QUEEN (lost the Miss Alaska pageant)

The experience thing is now pretty much a wash between the two tickets. How about education (the other major factor when being considered for a job)?

On one hand we have two people with graduate degrees in law (one with honors from Harvard) and experience teaching constitutional law.

On the other hand we have two people with undergraduate degrees. One majored in flying, barely passed, and has more than enough crashes to substantiate his ranking at the very bottom of his class. The other majored in journalism.

Graduate degrees w/ constitutional law.
Undergraduate degrees w/ flying & journalism.

I know which I think is more suitable for the White House.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

The experience thing is now pretty much a wash between the two tickets. How about education (the other major factor when being considered for a job)?

On one hand we have two people with graduate degrees in law (one with honors from Harvard) and experience teaching constitutional law.

On the other hand we have two people with undergraduate degrees. One majored in flying, barely passed, and has more than enough crashes to substantiate his ranking at the very bottom of his class. The other majored in journalism.

Graduate degrees w/ constitutional law.
Undergraduate degrees w/ flying & journalism.

I know which I think is more suitable for the White House.

Blues,
Dave

The guy who says he was a POW to every question that is asked????

BTW her husband works for BP on the North Slope

:D:D:D

Then as VP she'll fit right in there with Aaron Burr (who shot Alexander Hamilton) and Dick Cheney (who shot Harry Whittington).
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Republican Sarah Palin said she thinks creationism should be taught alongside evolution in the state's public classrooms.

Palin was answering a question from the moderator near the conclusion of Wednesday night's televised debate on KAKM Channel 7 when she said, "Teach both. You know, don't be afraid of information. Healthy debate is so important, and it's so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both."

Yup, cute woman that agrees with neocon views. I see why they chose someone with no experience.